UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:28 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:55 pm
Good god I hope she was drunk. She might be more incoherent than Brandon. And wtf is it with all that hand and arm waving.
Drunk and/or 80 or…

Aphasia has many causes including undetected UTI’s in the elderly.

Respect your elders, children. If you’re lucky, you’ll be one done day.

Also….fuck Pelosi. :ohno:
That's disgusting Kalm! Please leave your wet dreams out of this. :puke:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA yahoos - putting the Q into qrazy qanon conspiracy theories since 2015.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:29 pm Poland’s majority party leader just stated that NATO should send in peace keepers after the three heads of state met with Zalensky.
I believe the UN should send in peacekeepers. It’s the only thing they’re good for.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:30 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:20 am

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/15/europe/g ... index.html

Germany is stepping up....this is good news. And it's happening on Biden's watch. WAY TO GO, JOE!

That's how it works, right?
Ok Ibanez Psaki..
What are you trying to say? Germany is NOT stepping up by more military aircraft and increasing its budget to get in line with the 2% NATO requirement?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:14 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:19 pm

That’s DISGUSTING Ibanez!
I want to take back my post and not answer your question now. :puke:

And cancel my trip.
Too late! :tothehand:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

It’s only going to get much worse for Russia. They may not have the jail capacity to keep with demonstrators.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1503 ... 85yjgLB9XY
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Russia’s Hannity…

'If you think that we will stop on Ukraine, think thrice. Let me remind you that Ukraine is just a milestone in ensuring strategic security of the Russian Federation'

📣 Vladimir Solovyov, Russian propagandist on state-owned Russian television channel.

The West: Vladimir Solovyov, who can be described as Russia’s Hannity, had just bought his third property in Italy and started a €300,000 renovation when the West slapped him with sanctions.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:56 am
When that gopher bounty starts to sky rocket.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:30 am
kalm wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:56 am
When that gopher bounty starts to sky rocket.
Losers roll with green.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:25 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:30 pm
Ok Ibanez Psaki..
What are you trying to say? Germany is NOT stepping up by more military aircraft and increasing its budget to get in line with the 2% NATO requirement?
What are you trying to say? Germany stepped up due to Biden, as opposed to say Russia invading Ukraine?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Supporting Ukraine "in defense of the NATO alliance.” Da fuq :suspicious:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:17 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:25 am

What are you trying to say? Germany stepped up due to Biden, as opposed to say Russia invading Ukraine?
If it's Biden's fault that two sovereign countries are engaged in battle can it not be to his credit that a sovereign nation is stepping up to its NATO commitments. I'm just using conservative logic.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:33 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:17 am
If it's Biden's fault that two sovereign countries are engaged in battle can it not be to his credit that a sovereign nation is stepping up to its NATO commitments. I'm just using conservative logic.
It's not conservative logic, it's MAGAt logic and you're using it wrong. If something bad happens (i.e. Russia invades Ukraine), Biden gets the blame. If something good happens (i.e. Germany steps up it's defense), Trump gets credit. :D

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:56 am
Losers roll with green.

John Deere's. :ohno:

The USSR had tractor works in Belarus and produced a tractor named Belarus. They still make them in Minsk I believe, but they were crude to say the least. A few have made their way over here and I was able to get first hand experience on one that made it to ND. Needless to say, they got the job done, but zero comfort or ease of use. The shifting the transmission was a two hand job.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:45 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:33 am

It's not conservative logic, it's MAGAt logic and you're using it wrong. If something bad happens (i.e. Russia invades Ukraine), Biden gets the blame. If something good happens (i.e. Germany steps up it's defense), Trump gets credit. :D
Ooh. My mistake. :oops: How do we not know that the Biden administration wasn't pushing Germany to take a more active role in defense? Aside from tropes about Biden being weak, we don't know for sure.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:08 am
Ooh. My mistake. :oops: How do we not know that the Biden administration wasn't pushing Germany to take a more active role in defense? Aside from tropes about Biden being weak, we don't know for sure.
You're trying to ask reasonable questions and shine the light of reality on delusion. That is verboten. You must ignore facts, alternative possibilities and reasonable questions and render unto Trump what is Trump's (credit) and render unto Biden what is Biden's (blame). If you don't, you are a RINO or worse.

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:53 am Russia’s Hannity…

The West: Vladimir Solovyov, who can be described as Russia’s Hannity...
I guess I'm not quite following. Why is he Russia's Hannity?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Lawl at the left’s pearl clutching over Tuxker Carlson questioning US involvement in Ukraine..pUtIn pRoPaGaNda and tReAsOn!..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:15 am
kalm wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:53 am Russia’s Hannity…

The West: Vladimir Solovyov, who can be described as Russia’s Hannity...
I guess I'm not quite following. Why is he Russia's Hannity?
Belligerent right wing propagandist (I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt in not being obtuse)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 am Lawl at the left’s pearl clutching over Tuxker Carlson questioning US involvement in Ukraine..pUtIn pRoPaGaNda and tReAsOn!..
Have you ever watched Tucker, BDK?
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Devils advocate to your devils advocate:

1) Based on historical performance it did not matter who was President, NATO spending didn't increase.

2) Biden's leadership style is well known and forward thinking has not been a clear hallmark of his career. (Biden usually comes out to parrot what other world leaders have said about a day or two later. A timely press release would go along ways to show that it was a group decision.)

3) Biden is not talking about how he was in calls with NATO country leaders about the topic (he has taken credit for other areas he has been involved with, so if he was involved, my guess we would be hearing about it (an educated assumption on my part)).

4) Germany increased defense spending after Russia invades. A burglar robbing houses in your neighborhood "might" make one think more about a security system. :twocents:

My thoughts are that they (NATO) would have raised spending no matter who was in office because the Russians were knocking on the door, rather than anything a U.S. President has done. That said, Trump was not wrong in asking them to raise spending. He just used a hammer when he should have used something more tactful.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 am Lawl at the left’s pearl clutching over Tuxker Carlson questioning US involvement in Ukraine..pUtIn pRoPaGaNda and tReAsOn!..
With a lot of things, it has to really do with the message and the messenger. Trump could come out and say he's donating 99% of his fortune to curing cancer and Democrats would be foaming at the mouth to criticize him for it. Biden could announce we've stuck oil and can balance the budget/pay off national debt and Republicans will find some flaw with it.

Tucker and Fox News aren't good stewards of the truth or objectivity. :twocents:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:12 am

You're trying to ask reasonable questions and shine the light of reality on delusion. That is verboten. You must ignore facts, alternative possibilities and reasonable questions and render unto Trump what is Trump's (credit) and render unto Biden what is Biden's (blame). If you don't, you are a RINO or worse.
I am all for giving credit where credit is due. But what in this conflict has Biden done to deserve credit?

I think he deserves some credit at keeping the more outspoken members of Congress from fanning the flames higher, but is that due to his leadership or something else? The only clue we have is his historical record. That does not paint him in the best light but that is just me looking though it. Others will have a different opinion.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:54 am
With a lot of things, it has to really do with the message and the messenger. Trump could come out and say he's donating 99% of his fortune to curing cancer and Democrats would be foaming at the mouth to criticize him for it. Biden could announce we've stuck oil and can balance the budget/pay off national debt and Republicans will find some flaw with it.

Tucker and Fox News aren't good stewards of the truth or objectivity. :twocents:
They’re the only counter balance to CNN, MSDNC, and the rest of the MSM..