Search found 17561 matches

by Gil Dobie
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:18 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.
Replies: 10323
Views: 697006

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

52,000 flu cases since last February 2, and you say the flu cases are dropping. ? :facepalm: This is the CDC's ILINet Graph. Look at how much lower it is than the baseline and other seasons. Site link: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/weeklyarchives2020-2021/i...
by Gil Dobie
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:04 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: What should we call the Biden thread?
Replies: 4
Views: 45

Re: What should we call the Biden thread?

Say it ain't so Joe
by Gil Dobie
Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:39 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.
Replies: 10323
Views: 697006

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Right!!??? Why didn’t Trump do anything? Fucking pussy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk And absent federalization, who controls the Nat Guard? :dunce: And if Trump had federalized them against the ANTIFA/BLM riots, the left would have gone apeshit, been calling him racist, Hitler, etc.. Once depl...
by Gil Dobie
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:33 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.
Replies: 10323
Views: 697006

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Isn't it obvious that flu cases are dropping because more people are limiting their contacts with others and practicing better hygiene? It might not be enough to stop COVID but it is conducive to a drop in flu cases. You bet it helps, but the virtual drop off to relatively nil has many questioning ...
by Gil Dobie
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:31 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 9349
Views: 291956

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:26 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 am

Image
:lol: Logic fail.
Let's just go by Championship game appearances the last decade then, EWU 2, Griz ? :o
by Gil Dobie
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 9349
Views: 291956

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Fail. They brought attention to an official release from WHO. Which I beat by two weeks. That's like saying EWU didn't lose to the Griz because you don't like the Missoulian. Facts are still facts. It would be like Griz fans believing a Kaiman article that Griz football has dominated EWU for the pa...
by Gil Dobie
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:46 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 9349
Views: 291956

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Cause of Death, USA 2019 vs 11 months of 2020 February 2, 2020-January 2, 2021. The flu did not in fact, disappear. Heart disease 2019-(659,041), 2020-(675,068) Cancer 2019-(599,601), 2020-(590,518) Covid 19 (327,847) Chronic lower respiratory diseases 2019-(156,979), 2020-(149,384) Stroke 2019-(15...
by Gil Dobie
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:43 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 9349
Views: 291956

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Cause of Death, USA 2019 vs 11 months of 2020 February 2, 2020-January 2, 2021. The flu did not in fact, disappear. Heart disease 2019-(659,041), 2020-(675,068) Cancer 2019-(599,601), 2020-(590,518) Covid 19 (327,847) Chronic lower respiratory diseases 2019-(156,979), 2020-(149,384) Stroke 2019-(150...
by Gil Dobie
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:21 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Impeach Biden!
Replies: 2
Views: 90

Re: Impeach Biden!

Biden is talking of making changes because of Trump, without thinking them thru. Similar to Trump making changes because of Obama. Deja vu all over again as expected. The circle will be unbroken.
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:38 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: NBA 20-21, COVID and stuff
Replies: 46
Views: 1942

Re: NBA 20-21, COVID and stuff

Blazers finding out what Portland State figured out about COVID...You can do everything to keep yourself safe and ready to play, but you can't help it if your opponents want to be idiots. Blazers' game with Memphis tonight has been postponed due to COVID within the Grizzlies team. https://www.espn....
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:21 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: War! Who's next?
Replies: 26
Views: 346

Re: War! Who's next?

:lol: That pic is from a ‘what do CS.com’ers look like in person’ thread from a long ways back and Hogan posted that one as me. :notworthy: Not a golfers ponytail. Need a man bun for the golf course. https://runt-of-the-web.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/joe-biden-man-bun.jpg
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:19 pm
Forum: Championship Subdivision Football - FCS
Topic: SHOULD NDSU GET TF OUTTA FCS?
Replies: 258
Views: 38109

Re: SHOULD NDSU GET TF OUTTA FCS?

89Hen wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:46 pmWho cares?
More people than there are that care about Delaware, from what I've heard. The West is the Best.
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:18 pm
Forum: Championship Subdivision Football - FCS
Topic: SHOULD NDSU GET TF OUTTA FCS?
Replies: 258
Views: 38109

Re: SHOULD NDSU GET TF OUTTA FCS?

Looked at the Spring depth chart today. 1 Senior on defense, 4 on offense and 3 on special teams. Lost a few since last fall. https://scontent.ffcm1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/140306074_10158708468243673_4560211853493235821_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Gudmm9NAgWEAX9E4TQQ...
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:57 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 9349
Views: 291956

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

We'll find out if Biden's talk is real or complete BS. What talk? About Covid? He just laid the foundation at his inauguration speech that we're just entering the worst phase of this. So if the vaccines take hold, he will seem like a hero? Please Gil, you're better than this. I don't believe a word...
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: First Female Super Bowl Official
Replies: 7
Views: 157

Re: First Female Super Bowl Referee

89Hen wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:46 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:41 pm Another preemptive strike ...
I love that you guys still think the Vandy kicker wasn't a stunt. That's the wrong ship with which to go down.
I love that you still think that was the reason we made the post supporting her.
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:25 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 9349
Views: 291956

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

89Hen wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:54 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:50 am Hopefully Biden has something faster than warp speed, to get the vaccine circulated.
:lol: Yeah, it's Trump or Biden that makes that happen.
We'll find out if Biden's talk is real or complete BS.
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:50 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 9349
Views: 291956

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Hopefully Biden has something faster than warp speed, to get the vaccine circulated. Then we can open up business, sports events, bars and restaurants to full capacity, sooner rather than later.
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:59 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Impeach Biden!
Replies: 2
Views: 90

Impeach Biden!

I think he made the right choice to keep himself in office.

Image
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:55 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: War! Who's next?
Replies: 26
Views: 346

Re: War! Who's next?

andy7171 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:40 amTaiwan!
Image
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:52 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: First Female Super Bowl Official
Replies: 7
Views: 157

Re: First Female Super Bowl Referee

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:00 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:41 pm

Another preemptive strike ...



:D
True dat..
Gynophobe
by Gil Dobie
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:12 am
Forum: Championship Subdivision Football - FCS
Topic: Is FCS (Beside NDSU) Really This Bad?
Replies: 486
Views: 42224

Re: Is FCS (Beside NDSU) Really This Bad?

Former Bison playing for a chance to go to the Super Bowl. The real battle isn't Rodgers vs Brady, it's Billy Turner Green Bay vs Joe Haeg Tampa. ;)
by Gil Dobie
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:18 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: First Female Super Bowl Official
Replies: 7
Views: 157

First Female Super Bowl Official

Image
by Gil Dobie
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:00 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 9349
Views: 291956

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Hang in there, keep the faith