Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Leftist attacks on Trump supporters

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:05 pm
Haines City, Fla.
Ibanez wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:41 am Idiot.
Pretty much could have guessed.
:lol: Touche. Any news out Florida has a high probably of idiocy.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:46 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:38 am

Funny. I saw a Harris/Biden flag at the lake the other day and thought the same thing. :coffee: :coffee:
From the latest YouGov poll conducted 9/27 - 9/30:

Among people with graduate degrees, Presidential voting preference:

Biden 57%, Trump 28%.

Also, 9% said they would not vote right now. If you just take people who said they would vote it's:

Biden 63%, Trump 31%.

Sorry, but the "Stupid if you vote for Biden" thing doesn't work Again: The more intelligent and informed people are, the more likely they are to be against Trump.
Educated <> “intelligent” and “informed”. You are living proof of that, bro. As are Harvard educated attorneys who think ACTUAL coyotes are bringing illegal children across the border (followed quickly by thousands of her twitter followers being equally aghast at the prospect and confirming how idiotic they all are), or that Guam is going to tip over and sink (a statement by a sitting congressman, I’ll let YOU guess which party), or that ACTUAL seals killed Bin Laden, etc., etc. THOSE are the morons who vote lib.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

A man was arrested in Kannapolis with a van full of guns and explosives with plans to carry out an act of terrorism, including trying to assassinate Joe Biden.

An order filed in federal court earlier this month outlines the plans by a man identified as Alexander Hillel Treisman, who also used the alias Alexander S. Theiss. Treisman is originally from the state of Washington, Kannapolis Police have said.
https://www.wbtv.com/2020/10/22/man-arr ... joe-biden/

Sounds like a very disturbed, young man.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:59 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:42 am

Update...

After several Trump signs were stolen, the neighbor put a huge one at the entrance to our shared driveway.

Now everyone around Cheney knows I’m stupid.

:ohno:
That's what you get for stealing his signs! :kisswink:
Nah. This is how kalm would roll...

Cornelius Marion, a neighbor who saw the attack, told NBC News on Monday that he thought something didn't look right as soon as he saw the front-end loader with a backhoe arm.

"He revved up the engine and rammed the fence," Marion said. Then he saw the driver scooping up the yard and the Biden-Harris campaign sign atop it. "I thought: 'That doesn't look right,'" Marion said.

"I jumped into my truck and called 911 and followed him along, and the whole time he's riding down the road, he's yelling at people, cussing them out," Marion continued, alleging that the suspect told one person at an intersection, "I'm going to run you over."

Then during this slow-motion backhoe chase across town — cars were backed up behind the slow machine, Marion said — the suspect passed by another lawn with multiple Biden-Harris campaign signs.

"He took the front end and dropped it down and dug it up," Marion recalled. "That’s where, at the same time, he hit the 15 mph speed limit sign and knocked it down."
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bu ... f_wz9xmXYc
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:27 am
A man was arrested in Kannapolis with a van full of guns and explosives with plans to carry out an act of terrorism, including trying to assassinate Joe Biden.

An order filed in federal court earlier this month outlines the plans by a man identified as Alexander Hillel Treisman, who also used the alias Alexander S. Theiss. Treisman is originally from the state of Washington, Kannapolis Police have said.

You do know that guy is a Bernie Bro, right?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:59 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:59 pm

That's what you get for stealing his signs! :kisswink:
Nah. This is how kalm would roll...

Cornelius Marion, a neighbor who saw the attack, told NBC News on Monday that he thought something didn't look right as soon as he saw the front-end loader with a backhoe arm.

"He revved up the engine and rammed the fence," Marion said. Then he saw the driver scooping up the yard and the Biden-Harris campaign sign atop it. "I thought: 'That doesn't look right,'" Marion said.

"I jumped into my truck and called 911 and followed him along, and the whole time he's riding down the road, he's yelling at people, cussing them out," Marion continued, alleging that the suspect told one person at an intersection, "I'm going to run you over."

Then during this slow-motion backhoe chase across town — cars were backed up behind the slow machine, Marion said — the suspect passed by another lawn with multiple Biden-Harris campaign signs.

"He took the front end and dropped it down and dug it up," Marion recalled. "That’s where, at the same time, he hit the 15 mph speed limit sign and knocked it down."
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bu ... f_wz9xmXYc
Exactly. Give that new snowplow a workout. :lol:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:27 am
Ibanez wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:27 am

You do know that guy is a Bernie Bro, right?
Was that in the article and I missed it?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CBS' Lesley Stahl now has around-the-clock security after she and her family received death threats following her controversial 60 Minutes interview with President Donald Trump. Broadcast on the network Sunday, that interview gained attention in the days leading up to its airing after the president walked out and criticized Stahl publicly on Twitter, stating that the interview was "fake and biased."
https://popculture.com/trending/news/60 ... interview/

:ohno: :ohno:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

President Donald Trump has doubled down on his support for a convoy of MAGA fans accused of trying to run a Biden campaign bus off the road in Texas.

Trump weighed in on Twitter on Sunday night, after the FBI confirmed that it had opened an investigation into the confrontation between the 50-strong convoy and the Biden bus on Friday afternoon on Interstate 35 in Hays County, Texas.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... n-bus.html

Why do these MAGA-tards hate freedom so much?
Supporters of President Donald Trump made their presence known in the Tri-State Area on Sunday.

A large Trump caravan weaved it’s way through Westchester County, at one point stopping traffic on the Gov. Mario Cuomo Bridge before continuing to a rally at Palisades Center in the Rockland County community of West Nyack.
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/11/02 ... e-parkway/

Law and Order hating bastards. :ohno: :ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:39 am
President Donald Trump has doubled down on his support for a convoy of MAGA fans accused of trying to run a Biden campaign bus off the road in Texas.

Trump weighed in on Twitter on Sunday night, after the FBI confirmed that it had opened an investigation into the confrontation between the 50-strong convoy and the Biden bus on Friday afternoon on Interstate 35 in Hays County, Texas.

Supporters of President Donald Trump made their presence known in the Tri-State Area on Sunday.

A large Trump caravan weaved it’s way through Westchester County, at one point stopping traffic on the Gov. Mario Cuomo Bridge before continuing to a rally at Palisades Center in the Rockland County community of West Nyack.

Yeah...this thread hasn’t delivered like BDK hoped it might.

:lol:
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

Gotta love the DailyMail sourcing a story by using a string of Rano Twitter Trolls. :lol:

Oh, and since when is blocking traffic on a freeway a bad thing? :?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:06 am

Gotta love the DailyMail sourcing a story by using a string of Rano Twitter Trolls. :lol:

Since always. It's wrong when the Left does it as well.
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:30 am
Baldy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:06 am

Of course it is, and that's what normal people believe.

However, a majority of the Woke press and social media keyboard warriors feel differently.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Baldy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:51 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:30 am

However, a majority of the Woke press and social media keyboard warriors feel differently.
Would it have been okay for the Bus to plow through the cars that were blocking it's path? Would ankle-biting 'Murican patriots cheer them on and defend them afterwards?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:18 am

Would it have been okay for the Bus to plow through the cars that were blocking it's path? Would ankle-biting 'Murican patriots cheer them on and defend them afterwards?
Hey, the flip that around, would the media decry the violence of the buss plowing through the cars and explore the radicalization of the bus driver and his/her motivations?
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

I never read anything about Biden's bus being blocked. Ibanez and I are talking about the people who blocked the highway in NY. Which by the way, I also read the reason there was a backup (apparently) is because they police had their exit blocked.

It's amazing what you can learn once you actually look beyond the clickbait headlines.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:47 am

I never read anything about Biden's bus being blocked. Ibanez and I are talking about the people who blocked the highway in NY. Which by the way, I also read the reason there was a backup (apparently) is because they police had their exit blocked.

It's amazing what you can learn once you actually look beyond the clickbait headlines.
The Trump Train in Texas, which brought a bus to 20mph on the interstate, isn't much better.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:41 am
Hey, the flip that around, would the media decry the violence of the buss plowing through the cars and explore the radicalization of the bus driver and his/her motivations?
Good question. The bus driver would probably get a pass by the MSM.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Went to a friends house for dinner on Friday over in NoVA. We were a little early thanks to Covid traffic (lack of) so we drove around their neighborhood to kill some time. Biden/Harris and Mark Warner signs everywhere. The was ONE sign for Gade (running against Warner for US Senate) and it had been spray painted with a black question mark. Really? It's so pitiful when you can't put up a sign in your yard without having it messed with.

BTW, got to our friends house and he had not only a Trump sign, but a Trump flag hanging on the second floor with a spotlight on it. They said only two other people in the whole hood had Trump signs, but there were quite a few supporters who didn't feel comfortable putting up signs.
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:49 am

The Trump Train in Texas, which brought a bus to 20mph on the interstate, isn't much better.
It isn't any better. It's all stupid.

Why did the bus slow to 20mph? Was the traffic heavy, did the idiot Trump supporters block its path, or did the bus driver take his foot off the gas?

Those are the only three reasons I can think of as a reason for the bus to go that slow, and two of the three aren't the Trump morons fault.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:52 am

Why did the bus slow to 20mph? Was the traffic heavy, did the idiot Trump supporters block its path, or did the bus driver take his foot off the gas?

Those are the only three reasons I can think of as a reason for the bus to go that slow, and two of the three aren't the Trump morons fault.
I'm thinking it's a combo of idiot trump supporters and the bus driver getting nervous.

Though....the root cause goes back to the Trump supporters.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:53 am
GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:41 am

Good question. The bus driver would probably get a pass by the MSM.
Which raises another interesting question. With Scott Atlas appearing on RT, does that now remove RT from the msm list and as a legit news source?

Asking for a friend.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Baldy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:52 am

I'm stunned. Stunned I tell you, that we haven't seen any video of the Trump supporters blocking the bus's path.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Video link?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:49 am The Trump Train in Texas, which brought a bus to 20mph on the interstate, isn't much better.
Video link?
Look it up yourself. Even Fox was reporting it earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk