Political discussions
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by CID1990 »

mainejeff wrote:And you know because you’re an insider....right Jacob?
Nope

I use simple common sense

It’s a dying art for sure
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

mainejeff wrote:And you know because you’re an insider....right Jacob?
Jacob?

Spoiler: show
Did you mean, Jethro?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Roger Stone’s story just changed on Russia — again

Earlier this week, longtime Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone told The Washington Post that he hasn’t discussed WikiLeaks with anybody from the Trump campaign. Asked about Stephen K. Bannon being asked by special council Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators about such contacts, Stone was clear in his denial.

“There are no such communications,” Stone said, “and if Bannon says there are, he would be dissembling.”

That denial has already fallen apart.

The New York Times reported Thursday that Stone emailed with Bannon about WikiLeaks just days before it first started releasing Russia’s hacked Hillary Clinton emails. After WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange claimed publicly to have documents related to the U.S. presidential race, Bannon reportedly emailed Stone on Oct. 4: “What was that this morning???” Stone responded: “A load every week going forward."

Stone told The Post on Thursday that he “was unaware of this email exchange until it was leaked.”

“We had not turned it up in our search,” he added. “We can find no others to campaign officials.”

The emails don’t necessarily indicate Stone was acting as an intermediary between the campaign and WikiLeaks, which is the central question involving Stone and his role in the broader Russia investigation. Stone was only relaying things Assange had said publicly, after all.

But they do constitute yet another example of Stone saying things about his Russia-related actions that turn out not to be true. And the list of those things has grown quite long.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... ssion=true
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote:This is the Russian company Mueller indicted that showed up and plead not guilty. They also said he indicted a ham sandwich, as they claim to not have been in business during the time frame.
On Thursday the Concord Management case began to unravel as the judge questioned what the crime was and gave Mueller’s team a week to define. The government failed to explain why actions taken by Concord Management were even illegal.
In total now, 30 of the 37 individuals or more than 80% of those indicted by the Mueller team are Russians who may not be real people and who will never be brought to justice if they even are legit

Hey... what do you know.... y'all get excited about Concord Management filing another motion...

And again... DENIED. :lol:
A federal judge on Thursday refused to dismiss criminal charges against a Russian company accused by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a propaganda operation to sway the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favor.

The ruling by Judge Dabney Friedrich in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia came after lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting LLC argued the indictment brought against it failed to properly allege a crime.

Concord is one of three corporate entities, along with 13 Russian individuals, indicted by Mueller’s office in February in an alleged conspiracy to tamper with the U.S. presidential race by adopting false online personas to push divisive messages, traveling to the United States to collect intelligence and staging political rallies.

The indictment says Concord is controlled by Russian businessman Evgeny Prigozhin, who has been dubbed by Russian media as Russian President Vladimir “Putin’s cook” and whom U.S. officials have said has extensive ties to Russia’s military and political establishment.

Although Russian officials cannot be extradited to the United States to stand trial, the company hired American attorneys to fight Mueller’s charges.

The ruling on Thursday marked the second time the same judge had refused to dismiss charges against Concord. In their first attempt, Concord’s lawyers had argued that Mueller was illegally appointed and lacked prosecutorial authority.

Their latest attempt turned on more technical legal arguments related to whether prosecutors adequately met the legal burden to charge the company with conspiring to defraud the United States and whether the indictment properly alleged the firm willfully violated the law, among other things.

“Concord’s concerns amount to a single attack: that the government has charged Concord based on conduct that is not illegal,” Friedrich wrote in her opinion.

“But Concord cannot escape the fact that the course of deceptive conduct alleged is illegal.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... reddit.com

CID1990 wrote: Watch what happens with this "just a motion"
:dunce:

:lol:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:This is the Russian company Mueller indicted that showed up and plead not guilty. They also said he indicted a ham sandwich, as they claim to not have been in business during the time frame.

Hey... what do you know.... y'all get excited about Concord Management filing another motion...

And again... DENIED. Image
A federal judge on Thursday refused to dismiss criminal charges against a Russian company accused by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a propaganda operation to sway the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favor.

The ruling by Judge Dabney Friedrich in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia came after lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting LLC argued the indictment brought against it failed to properly allege a crime.

Concord is one of three corporate entities, along with 13 Russian individuals, indicted by Mueller’s office in February in an alleged conspiracy to tamper with the U.S. presidential race by adopting false online personas to push divisive messages, traveling to the United States to collect intelligence and staging political rallies.

The indictment says Concord is controlled by Russian businessman Evgeny Prigozhin, who has been dubbed by Russian media as Russian President Vladimir “Putin’s cook” and whom U.S. officials have said has extensive ties to Russia’s military and political establishment.

Although Russian officials cannot be extradited to the United States to stand trial, the company hired American attorneys to fight Mueller’s charges.

The ruling on Thursday marked the second time the same judge had refused to dismiss charges against Concord. In their first attempt, Concord’s lawyers had argued that Mueller was illegally appointed and lacked prosecutorial authority.

Their latest attempt turned on more technical legal arguments related to whether prosecutors adequately met the legal burden to charge the company with conspiring to defraud the United States and whether the indictment properly alleged the firm willfully violated the law, among other things.

“Concord’s concerns amount to a single attack: that the government has charged Concord based on conduct that is not illegal,” Friedrich wrote in her opinion.

“But Concord cannot escape the fact that the course of deceptive conduct alleged is illegal.”

A Trump appointee as well I believe.

See, Trump's appointees are honest, Obama's, partisan and corrupt.

Lol.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:

Mark it down Jelly - there's your "win" for the year.

Relish it, my child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:

And what does this have to do with Russia?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

css75 wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:

And again... DENIED. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is one of the Russian groups that were indicted. They paid American lawyers to represent them.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

css75 wrote:
You don't read too good do ya?
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

So we have that Trump Russian collusion yet?

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Thanks for bumping it to page 134. :notworthy: :clap:

How about the Deep State conspiracy? Is Nunes going to finally release a memo uncovering this before he loses his gavel? :lol:

These things take time. Mueller was in a quiet period for the elections - I'm looking forward to that changing soon.

And, another Trump associate will be heading to prison tomorrow. :D
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

I'll take that as a "no". :lol:

So much for that impeachment. 8-)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Yeah, I've said about 1,000 times in this thread that impeachment isn't going to happen... no matter what comes out of it.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Yeah, I've said about 1,000 times in this thread that impeachment isn't going to happen... no matter what comes out of it.
So then why start the thread?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Oh, you think this is a Trump impeachment thread? :?

It's a massive investigation into the President that has already netting his campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, personal attorney, and National Security Advisor.
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Oh, you think this is a Trump impeachment thread? Ok.
That was the hope of the Russia Russia Russia narrative, no? :? :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote:That was the hope of the Russia Russia Russia narrative, no? :? :lol:
It was never my hope. But, feel free to find any post where I claim Trump will be impeached. I think you'll find plenty more that say the opposite. :thumb:

And, again. Federal investigations take time. If this were the end of it and Mueller was announcing it was over - it would be one thing.

Is the fact that McCabe hasn't been charged with anything mean the McCabe story is a nothingburger? Or no? :coffee:
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote:That was the hope of the Russia Russia Russia narrative, no? :? :lol:
It was never my hope. But, feel free to find any post where I claim Trump will be impeached. I think you'll find plenty more that say the opposite. :thumb:
Sure, whatever you say...also no thanks on the research request. :lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SD... hear that dragging sound?

It's the sound of goalposts being moved into another zip code
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:SD... hear that dragging sound?

It's the sound of goalposts being moved into another zip code
Shhh, I was letting him dig his hole a little deeper. 8-) :lol:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

I was reading the comments from Dershowitz yesterday. He says the investigation report will be politically devastating but nothing criminal.

With this MSM, when Trump farts it's politically devastating. I don't think the report will sway the 2020 election much, particularly coming this early in the election cycle. Add a year and a half of Dem grandstanding in the House and this investigation will be long forgotten by 2020 and the voters who matter will be good and sick of Pelosi and crew.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Oh, you think this is a Trump impeachment thread? Ok.
That was the hope of the Russia Russia Russia narrative, no? :? :lol:
I think he's too entertaining to be impeached - Congress can line their own pockets while we're distracted by Trump. The real goal is to break the Republican Party, which has been to a large degree already been achieved. Trump will take care of himself for us. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Yeah, I've said about 1,000 times in this thread that impeachment isn't going to happen... no matter what comes out of it.
So then why start the thread?
That's why its a megathread. :nod:

Did you notice Russia making war on the Ukraine while you were slopping the presidential knob?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote: That was the hope of the Russia Russia Russia narrative, no? :? :lol:
I think he's too entertaining to be impeached - Congress can line their own pockets while we're distracted by Trump. The real goal is to break the Republican Party, which has been to a large degree already been achieved. Trump will take care of himself for us. :coffee:
A political duopoly is like a game of wack-a-mole - it doesn't matter if a particular political party is "broken" - it will get replaced by something almost the same anyway. We have 240+ years of evidence showing that. Something that looks like the GOP would just replace it if it was ever truly broken, same goes for the Dems.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote: So then why start the thread?
That's why its a megathread. :nod:

Did you notice Russia making war on the Ukraine while you were slopping the presidential knob?
Hey Dawg

Russia has been making war on Ukraine since we started playing footsie with Ukraine over NATO membership

sorta like the Georgia scenario (just kidding- I meant to say EXACTLY like the Georgia scenario)

And guess what? Trump is no more an enabler of Russia than Obama or GWB.

Remember "tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after my reelection"? Flexibility to do what, exactly?

Come on Dawg... those 1980s are calling ya.... calling out to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk