Indianapolis Speedway Sucks

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Indianapolis Speedway Sucks

Post by polsongrizz »

We have been to a lot of racetracks in the last year. I have to say this track is the worst when it comes to being able to see the track and follow the cars during the race. You have just seconds to view the cars as they go by. You will then wait and wonder what is going on until they come around again for less than ten seconds. I am safe in saying I will never go to this track again for any type of race. Not to mention I can't stand tony george for ruining open wheel racing. About the only good that came of going here was being able to see F1 and meeting a great family from central Mexico that we will visit this winter.
Tracks with great facilities that we have been to...
Las Vegas Motor Speedway-Oval and Drag tracks.
Lowes Motor Speedway
Eldora Speedway Dirt track
Norwalk drag track
Bristol drag track
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
Mexico will pay for the wall
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
Sly Fox
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Liberty

Re: Indianapolis Speedway Sucks

Post by Sly Fox »

I understand your feelings. But with video monitors its not bad for the most part following the action on back side of the track.

Its a mammoth setup and its no worse viewing than most road courses. But the history of the place and its mystique mean plenty to many of us.