55%

Total votes: 22

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: SHOULD NDSU GET TF OUTTA FCS?

Post by 93henfan »

JBB wrote:
93henfan wrote:Welp. 89 and I, with some help from our friends at UNI, Appaloosa State, and Jawja Suthun have owned another one of these threads. I'll admit, it's getting boring. Almost too easy.

gg

PS. Lol at Gil with "new school s". C'mon man. Nobody is taking anything away from NDSU. We've never done that. NDSU has proven it's one of the best FCS teams of all time.
NDSU has proven to be one of the best all time. What hasn't been proven is the statement the FCS is down. Rightfully some are backing off that absurd position. Its ridiculous.
It's down for sure. We already covered that.

And I'll go ahead and say NDSU is the best all time in FCS. Nobody's had a run like this. Very impressive.
Last edited by 93henfan on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

93henfan wrote:
kalm wrote:
Noticed nobody wants to challenge Sam Herders numbers.

93 and 89 win victory declaration party...

You guys are the two Bobs in this scenario. :nod: :lol:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

kalm wrote:
93henfan wrote:
You guys are the two Bobs in this scenario. :nod: :lol:
What exactly is it, you'd say, ya do here?

Btw, JBB is the people person engineer. :lol:
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

93henfan wrote:
JBB wrote:
NDSU has proven to be one of the best all time. What hasn't been proven is the statement the FCS is down. Rightfully some are backing off that absurd position. Its ridiculous.
It's down for sure. We already covered that.

And I'll go ahead and say NDSU is the best all time in FCS. Nobody's had a run like this. Very impressive.
:lol:

Dont hurt yourself patting your back. What you did prove is just how good the Bison are. Just think what they could do with 10 million!
In the age of the Bison the best a team could hope for is a Montana like domination of second place. We have seen that from several programs and that is where the rotation begins for those striving to be the best. In fact second place behind the Bison makes a team one of the best historically just as second place to Marshall made a team one of the best. Ask the Montana fans if that isn't correct.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

BlackFalkin wrote:
Silenoz wrote:I look forward to revisiting this after NDSU wins their 9th,10th,11th,12th,13th,14th,15th...
That won’t happen, seven more titles will not happen because this shxt-show must end! Nobody ever wonders how a team from the worst location in the country, with the ugliest uniforms in FCS (montana ranks second worst) goes 16-0 and wins 8 of 9 titles!? Something strange is going on up there in Fargo! And I’m not talking about the bi-monthly Bison Boys glory-hole partys at the Bison Court Apartments, I’m talking about a program just waltzing into FCS and snatching 8 national championships in 9 seasons.
It's FCS. Who did they have to walk over? An imploding Delaware and Montana? An absent Georgia Southern and App State? Upstart EWU? Tiny Wofford?

It's not like FBS where you have to compete with 25-50 real, try-hard programs.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Silenoz wrote:
BlackFalkin wrote:
That won’t happen, seven more titles will not happen because this shxt-show must end! Nobody ever wonders how a team from the worst location in the country, with the ugliest uniforms in FCS (montana ranks second worst) goes 16-0 and wins 8 of 9 titles!? Something strange is going on up there in Fargo! And I’m not talking about the bi-monthly Bison Boys glory-hole partys at the Bison Court Apartments, I’m talking about a program just waltzing into FCS and snatching 8 national championships in 9 seasons.
It's FCS. Who did they have to walk over? An imploding Delaware and Montana? An absent Georgia Southern and App State? Upstart EWU? Tiny Wofford?

Yep.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote:If the Patriots left the AFC East, the Bills, Jets and Dolphins would win the division. Therefore it would be stronger without the Patriots since other teams filled the void.
And one of them or a new franchise went on to win 8 Superbowls.
:dunce:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Nope. You guys got slammed again.
Noticed nobody wants to challenge Sam Herders numbers.

93 and 89 win victory declaration party...
We already had a post just like that about all the I-AA players in the NFL, but it was completely shot down with the fact that the MEAC and SWAC used to put in even more players back in the day. If you want to help Sam out, go pull up the numbers for how many I-AA players PLAYED in the NFL over the years (who the fuck actually posts something as stupid as "got a shot"?). :lol:

You guys got smoked once again. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
And one of them or a new franchise went on to win 8 Superbowls.
:dunce:
I find it telling that the 3 posters least likely to admit when they’re wrong (you, BDK, and Z) are the most likely to use the dunce emoji.

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: :dunce:
I find it telling that the 3 posters least likely to admit when they’re wrong (you, BDK, and Z) are the most likely to use the dunce emoji.

Is that what you libs call "triggered"? Your post was stupid, sorry.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:

Is that what you libs call "triggered"? Your post was stupid, sorry.
So GS leaves the SoCon therefore the other 14 conferences not to mention the level of talent are weaker?

Ok, Z! :lol:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: Is that what you libs call "triggered"? Your post was stupid, sorry.
So GS leaves the SoCon therefore the other 14 conferences not to mention the level of talent are weaker?

Do you agree that the AFC East would be weaker if the Patriots weren't in it?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:

Do you agree that the AFC East would be weaker if the Patriots weren't in it?
Dunno. Depends what happens in subsequent years. Would the entire NFL be weaker?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: Do you agree that the AFC East would be weaker if the Patriots weren't in it?
Dunno. Depends what happens in subsequent years. Would the entire NFL be weaker?
Dunno? Seriously? :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Dunno? Seriously? :lol:
Who replaces them? What if Buffalo continues to improve and starts a mini-dynasty? Are we talking 1 year in this assessment or 10? And that’s just one 4 team conference. Not to mention, the NFL is set up for parity much more than FCS. Rising to championship level can happen more quickly.

IOW’s you dunno either. I can just admit it. :kisswink:

We can all agree that the SoCon is down and the OVC and SLC appear to be on the rise. The rest is opinion and perspective.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: Dunno? Seriously? :lol:
Who replaces them? What if Buffalo continues to improve and starts a mini-dynasty? Are we talking 1 year in this assessment or 10? And that’s just one 4 team conference. Not to mention, the NFL is set up for parity much more than FCS. Rising to championship level can happen more quickly.

We can all agree that the SoCon is down and the OVC and SLC appear to be on the rise. The rest is opinion and perspective.
:lol: You can't admit anything.

What if NDSU did move up? Would I-AA be weaker? The answer is yes.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:

:lol: You can't admit anything.

Yes....depending on the metrics. But probably at least for a short while. Who knows how long? Or...A few other schools could immediately replace them with several titles, maybe even in a row, followed by another dominant team.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: :lol: You can't admit anything.

Yes
Glad we agree.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Yes
Glad we agree.
Ah...the classic 89hen white flag moment!

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: Glad we agree.
Ah...the classic 89hen white flag moment!
I could say the same for you. :coffee:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: :dunce:

I can’t recall 89 ever admitting an error. He’s like Trumpbama in that respect. He can’t even bring himself to use the abbreviation “FCS.”
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

93henfan wrote:
Silenoz wrote: It's FCS. Who did they have to walk over? An imploding Delaware and Montana? An absent Georgia Southern and App State? Upstart EWU? Tiny Wofford?

Yep.
Delaware was never any good, at least in modern times. Montana got the stuffing knocked out of them. NDSU beat Georgia Southern and Wofford on consecutive weekends. EWU got the stuffing knocked out of them.

All of the teams mentioned tried to build or had their dynasties destroyed by The BISON. By your self admission the division is now a bunch of beaten down soy boys, especially the former top teams many of you are fan boys for.

There are others though. You forgot to mention Illinos State, JMU, SDSU and Sammy.

JMU might not be done. I don't expect SDSU to quit and USD is bubbling under again. That UNI guy says they are still very much in the spotlight. Outside the Mighty Dakota Land grants there is Kennesaw State. They may build their team to the point they get their shot on the big stage in Fargo.

The Sycamores stirred.

All the east coast teams are blow fish, but just as good as they ever were.

JMU, EWU, JMU, YSU, Jacksonville State, Ill State, Towson, Sam Houston, Sam Houston. All of these teams were very good except Jacksonville State. Many were favorites. JMU was just favored by 1.5. Just how good do you have to be to be favored over NDSU a team many of you admit is the best ever?

Most of the teams you mentioned are wallowing in mediocrity but the teams you failed to mention are not. If it were easy UNI or maybe even Delaware would win it, maybe even with a fake punt. Of course it was easy beating many of the teams you mentioned because they were and are no good. It's the ones you didn't mention.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

JBB wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Yep.
Delaware was never any good, at least in modern times.
Let me know when NDSU has a shutout in a national championship game.

Didn't read any more of your nonsensical post after that. You're just a low IQ troll who even your own fan base distances itself from.

You're also one of the many reasons nobody likes NDSU or its fans.

Meanwhile, we're putting together an event for people from all over the country to visit Montana this September, because they're likeable people, a likeable team, and a beautiful stadium. Everything NDSU will never be.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Ivytalk wrote:
kalm wrote:

I can’t recall 89 ever admitting an error. He’s like Trumpbama in that respect. He can’t even bring himself to use the abbreviation “FCS.”
You have to go back a few years to find one.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

JBB wrote:NDSU a team many of you admit is the best ever
One of them for sure.