Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:46 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
:rofl: Weak as shit deflection. Yes, you have more political chops than that guy StUni.

I suppose his time trying to rebuild the Ukrainian military was an oversimplification as well? :lol: You didn't even know Ukraine banned the teaching of Russian, but this guy's all wet.
Comparing Ukraine to Switzerland is like comparing Washington to Delaware.

MAGAt yahoo playbook:
- if you agree with what they say/write then they’re an expert.
- if you don’t agree with what they say/write then they’re a hack.
- if someone uses the playbook against you, ridicule them (deflection, no political chops, etc.).

The sucker who believes trump is fighting the swamp for him and everyone else accusing me of having no political chops is beyond rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: You are still deflecting. I never said you had no political chops, I said you had none in comparison to the author of the article, who used a simple analogy in which you completely missed the point. Tells me you really don't know what happened in Ukraine.

You asked for a link and then ran away as fast as you could before even reading what was said StUneocon.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:27 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:22 pm

What’s tribal about it? Trump said it yesterday. Tribal would be invading another country, killing their children, raping their women…
Tribal by trying to label me as some sort of Putin puppet, if I don't support the slaughter of military age boys in Ukraine. Heaven forbid someone actually do some research and realize just how much the US has been pushing this and fucked it up.

Same with COVID. If I wasn't on board acting like a sheep over technology I completely understood, I was a grandma killer.

You keep saying you are post partisan, but then reflexively take the side of the least informed while trying to vilify those who don't take your stance. You're tribal as hell bro.
I know. It’s hard being simultaneously opposed to the world’s leading epidemiologists, virologists, military experts, historians, and climatologists.

:lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:35 am

Tribal by trying to label me as some sort of Putin puppet, if I don't support the slaughter of military age boys in Ukraine. Heaven forbid someone actually do some research and realize just how much the US has been pushing this and fucked it up.

Same with COVID. If I wasn't on board acting like a sheep over technology I completely understood, I was a grandma killer.

You keep saying you are post partisan, but then reflexively take the side of the least informed while trying to vilify those who don't take your stance. You're tribal as hell bro.
I know. It’s hard being simultaneously opposed to the world’s leading epidemiologists, virologists, military experts, historians, and climatologists.

Bwahaha. All you got is the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority? Their track record speaks for itself.

The day you realize profits are put far ahead of altruism will be the day you start figuring it out.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:10 am

Bwahaha. All you got is the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority? Their track record speaks for itself.

The day you realize profits are put far ahead of altruism will be the day you start figuring it out.
* appeal to education, accreditation, and experience.

“Ain’t no dad gummed government gonna tell me what to do!”

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:22 am

No.

Let's check that track record

COVID. You get vaccinated, you won't catch COVID is where they started. We all saw how claim after claim fell to the wayside and now demand has collapsed for the vaccine. That speaks volumes.

Climate change. Predictions started with global cooling and went to global warming to now anytime the wind blows. The models are a joke and they have not been able to predict anything.

Ukraine. Russia will be crushed by sanctions, Russia is losing and Putin will be overthrown. The reality is Ukraine got forced into sending 350k able bodied men into a meat grinder with no hope.

Your experts seem to get it about as right as the football pundits who always pick UNI in the top 5 to start the season, only to see them exit early.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:54 am

No.

COVID. You get vaccinated, you won't catch COVID is where they started. We all saw how claim after claim fell to the wayside and now demand has collapsed for the vaccine. That speaks volumes.

Climate change. Predictions started with global cooling and went to global warming to now anytime the wind blows. The models are a joke and they have not been able to predict anything.

Ukraine. Russia will be crushed by sanctions, Russia is losing and Putin will be overthrown. The reality is Ukraine got forced into sending 350k able bodied men into a meat grinder with no hope.

Your experts seem to get it about as right as the football pundits who always pick UNI in the top 5 to start the season, only to see them exit early.
Have anything new material?

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

another genius that won't be recognized in his own time...or any other time
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

No.

Wrong from the jump. Nobody outside Wackjob Central ever said you won't get covid if you get vaccinated. So I'll assume that the rest of your reflexive jabbering is also bullshit. We'll address that but first we'll need to feed you truth in small doses until your system learns how to process it
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:23 am

No.

Wrong from the jump. Nobody outside Wackjob Central ever said you won't get covid if you get vaccinated. So I'll assume that the rest of your reflexive jabbering is also bullshit. We'll address that but first we'll need to feed you truth in small doses until your system learns how to process it
Huh. Seems the guy you voted for said that. I'm going to just go with the short list moving forward with you. That short list would be the few items you actually get correct.

Not to mention he also said he wouldn't take the vaccine until the data was released, which it still hasn't. Seems the guy you voted for played politics with lives...and you support him. Oof.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-bu ... e2ae9a0211
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden offered an absolute guarantee Wednesday that people who get their COVID-19 vaccines are completely protected from infection, sickness and death from the coronavirus.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:14 am

No.

Don't need new material. Your experts can't answer their current failures. It's interesting to see you double down when there currently plenty of experienced, credentialed experts that got it right.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:01 am
kalm wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:14 am

Don't need new material. Your experts can't answer their current failures. It's interesting to see you double down when there currently plenty of experienced, credentialed experts that got it right.
Is the earth really round?

Is carbon dating a made up thing by the scientists?

Skywalker ranch?

Lizard people?

Jewish space lasers?

It’s all so hard to keep track of…
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:08 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:01 am

Is the earth really round?

Is carbon dating a made up thing by the scientists?

Skywalker ranch?

Lizard people?

Jewish space lasers?

It’s all so hard to keep track of…
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:53 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:23 am

Huh. Seems the guy you voted for said that. I'm going to just go with the short list moving forward with you. That short list would be the few items you actually get correct.

Not to mention he also said he wouldn't take the vaccine until the data was released, which it still hasn't. Seems the guy you voted for played politics with lives...and you support him. Oof.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden offered an absolute guarantee Wednesday that people who get their COVID-19 vaccines are completely protected from infection, sickness and death from the coronavirus.
....he isn't from outside Wackjob Central. Next.

My personal experience is that he's right: I took all the boosters and shit and wouldn't have known I had it if I hadn't tested because a friend caught it. Never felt a thing. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:18 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:53 am

My personal experience is that he's right: I took all the boosters and shit and wouldn't have known I had it if I hadn't tested because a friend caught it. Never felt a thing. :coffee:
:lol: But you still voted for him? That's telling.

None of my family got one shot and the only one we think that got COVID was my daughter, and that was through a rapid test, so not sure if it was a false positive.

Outside that, my kids had around 25 PCR tests due to school policy of being exposed and none were positive.

According to models, and I honestly think models are terrible, around 80% of the population had some level of preexisting immunity due to enough similarities of our regular viruses.

...and this.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:46 pm

None of my family got one shot and the only one we think that got COVID was my daughter, and that was through a rapid test, so not sure if it was a false positive.

Outside that, my kids had around 25 PCR tests due to school policy of being exposed and none were positive.

According to models, and I honestly think models are terrible, around 80% of the population had some level of preexisting immunity due to enough similarities of our regular viruses.

...and this.

My match play semifinal opponent had to postpone today’s match because he just got it.

But why is such an esteemed scientist such as yourself using anecdotal evidence anyway?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:34 pm

...and this.

My match play semifinal opponent had to postpone today’s match because he just got it.

But why is such an esteemed scientist such as yourself using anecdotal evidence anyway?
Because it reinforces the IFR.

Was your friend vaxxed?
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

...and this.

My political chops compared to Jacques Baud’s are similar to your virology chops compared to Fauxi’s. :D

Putting down my political chops is an ad hominem attack and comparing Ukraine to Switzerland is a false equivalency.

This whole thing didn’t start with Ukraine preventing the russian language from being spoken or shelling Donbas. Ukrainians were responding to russian attempts to meddle in their internal affairs after hundreds of years of oppression (going back to the Czars) by those same Russians. Neocons didn’t send those hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to their death. They went to war to defend their nations very existence after an illegal invasion.
Last edited by UNI88 on Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:02 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

...and this.

My political chops compared to Jacques Baud’s are similar to your virology chops compared to Fauxi’s. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

...and this.

He was miles ahead of the competition is whats telling. Most voters agreed with me.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:55 am

...and this.

He was miles ahead of the competition is whats telling. Most voters agreed with me.
Okay, so that makes you and Ganny as the only two willing to admit you voted for Grampa Badfinger aka Robert Peters.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:02 pm
Okay, so that makes you and Ganny as the only two willing to admit you voted for Grampa Badfinger.
+ kalm.

Do we need to do a poll on who the gullible putzes were who voted for Grampa Tiny Hands?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Okay, so that makes you and Ganny as the only two willing to admit you voted for Grampa Badfinger aka Robert Peters.
For 81,000,000 people its all ancient history. :coffee:

You're like those Japanese soldiers that were turning up on remote Pacific islands back in the 80s still trying to fight the fight that the rest of the planet had long forgotten. Some of them, very similar to yourself, went back into the jungle even after their former commanding officer flew out to the islands 40 years later and told them the war had been over for decades. :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:07 pm

Okay, so that makes you and Ganny as the only two willing to admit you voted for Grampa Badfinger.
+ kalm.

Do we need to do a poll on who the gullible putzes were who voted for Grampa Tiny Hands?

Anybody selling Mushroom Dick '24 posters yet? Something to cover up that spot on the bumper where the MAGA sticker used to be....
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

This is a direct result of Biden.

US now offering to "look the other way" if Saudi develops nukes. Trying to keep them from going all in with BRICS. That's what confiscating a country's money will do for you.

Oh that's right. All you uninformed twats bought into that move as well.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Oh my goodness. STOP THE PRESSES!

:roll: