Which privileged kid is the biggest POS?

Political discussions

Which privileged kid is the biggest POS?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:32 pm

Hunter Biden
63%
Trump Kids
21%
Chelsea Clinton
No votes
All of the above
16%

Total votes: 19

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Re: Which privileged kid is the biggest POS?

Post by Ivytalk »

I vote Hunter. POS traits include rampant graft (China/Ukraine/other), sleeping with his dead brother’s widow, and drug abuse.

Don Trump Jr. is an aspiring POS. Aping his father’s authoritarian tendencies while saying stupid public policy shit and shacking up with Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Chelsea is a vain, entitled little bitch who has made a lot of money for very little work, but she’s not yet a piece of shit. Her mother, however, is Queen POS. And her father is a POS. With genes like that, it’s a matter of time.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ivytalk wrote:I vote Hunter. POS traits include rampant graft (China/Ukraine/other), sleeping with his dead brother’s widow, and drug abuse.

Don Trump Jr. is an aspiring POS. Aping his father’s authoritarian tendencies while saying stupid public policy shit and shacking up with Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Chelsea is a vain, entitled little bitch who has made a lot of money for very little work, but she’s not yet a piece of shit. Her mother, however, is Queen POS. And her father is a POS. With genes like that, it’s a matter of time.
You Delawegians have a special perspective on Hunter, so I’ll allow it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:33 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:30 pm
I changed my vote after SG posted that my scale should reflect the poll results. Does it bother you? Do you need a safe space? Maybe a blanket and a teddy bear? Some chamomile tea? :poke: :mrgreen:
This poll is becoming more rigged than the 2016 election!
You aren't kidding!

Maybe you could hold 89's hand and you'll both feel better. ;)
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ivytalk wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:36 pm I vote Hunter. POS traits include rampant graft (China/Ukraine/other), sleeping with his dead brother’s widow, and drug abuse.

Not sure how that doesn't get him the top spot imo. Total POS move. The crackhead part is just the icing on the cake.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:37 am BTW just because I have special dislike for Chelsea and her parents doesn’t mean I don’t think the Trump kids arent douchebags, either.

But a lot of the Trump fortune was either inherited or swindled … but it was their money. People who trade their political influence for money or position are the very heart of public corruption.

That is why I find the Biden children and Chelsea to be more reprehensible than the Trump kids.

On the flip side of that, probably the most admirable Presidential kids at least to me are GWB’s daughters and Amy Carter. Caroline Kennedy has enjoyed many benefits due to her pedigree but she’s also pretty clean.

I guess technically it was their money - that the people who donated to the charities for veterans and children with cancer didn't know it doesn't change that fact I suppose but I'm not sure it moves the reprehensibility needle very much if at all. I don't recall Ford's kids being an issue except for smoking dope, which raised their stature in at least as many views as it was lowered.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Hunter and the others aren't even close.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

HI54UNI wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:13 am Hunter and the others aren't even close.
No shit, I'm glad I didn't vote for him.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

I just changed my vote. At least the others are somewhat functioning members of society. Same cannot be said for FJB’s seed.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

I changed mine back to All.
1. Hunter
2 - 4. Don Jr, Eric and Ivanka
5. Jared
6. Chelsea (but Ivy could be right, with her genes she could be #1 when it's all said and done)
7-8. Barron and Tiffany

Remember when people were embarrassed by the behavior of Dubya's kids? How far have we fallen? They're saints compared to above.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Question: If the poll is asking for "the biggest POS", how can "All of the above" be an option?
Wouldn't the odds be astronomical for them to tie?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

CAA Flagship wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:14 am Question: If the poll is asking for "the biggest POS", how can "All of the above" be an option?
Wouldn't the odds be astronomical for them to tie?
It's like infinity. You can't quantify it. They are all so bad, their deeds are measured by infinity.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I’m tellin you guys

Chelsea is by far the most dangerous choad in that whole group. Bank on it

Also- I don’t rank all the Trump kids equally. The boys are both turds but Ivanka seems to be a little bit nicer than them or her father.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:26 am I’m tellin you guys

Chelsea is by far the most dangerous choad in that whole group. Bank on it

Also- I don’t rank all the Trump kids equally. The boys are both turds but Ivanka seems to be a little bit nicer than them or her father.

Sorry. My chips are on the Douche Duke of Delaware. Now, Chelsea’s hubby is a royal POS. Those Mezvinskys are crooks.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.