kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: 2022 Canadian Freedom Convoy

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:01 pm
And Oscar for Best Alt-Right Propaganda Short goes to…

:clap:

:lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:41 pm

klammy cheering on an authoritarian gubmint violently suppressing peaceful protests. Well done.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

And Oscar for Best Alt-Right Propaganda Short goes to… :dunce:

Yeah, sometimes facts are inconvenient as fuck, aren’t they?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:51 pm

klammy cheering on an authoritarian gubmint violently suppressing peaceful protests. Well done.
No way! I’m pro worker! It’s the first rule of marxism. Go truckers, I say!
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:13 pm

:thumb:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

I'm still not clear on why this happening in a country thats 90% vaccinated - are Canada's booger-eaters feeling left out or something?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:38 am

I'm still not clear.
FIFY.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:10 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:38 am

I'm still not clear.
FIFY.
Ah, you don't know either.. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

But Ukraine!!!

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:21 pm But Ukraine!!!

buy gold coins now
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:38 pm

:thumb:
yeah! Power to the People!

(What is their beef, anyway?)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

It's all important..
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

CAA Flagship wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:09 am
SDHornet wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:11 pm

Good. Make the regime squeal.
Hold on now. Protesting is one thing. Damaging the economy, more than what the issue you are protesting is doing, is another.
They shouldn't be blocking anything. Especially when it affects another country and when that country is ours.
Let's be consistent in our protesting rules whether you agree with the protest or not.
I disagree

Governments started this by wrecking the economy, abolishing freedoms and trying to control people through fear. Where were you then? That's right you supported it and complied. Now when freedom seekers do the exact same thing you are going to be a sell out and support the government?

All this proves is once again governments cannot do things as well as the private sector. The USA convoy needs to do this bigger and better then when the government acts like Hitler and orders cops and military to use force. People need to play by their rules and meet them with whatever they bring to the table. Do not back down, do not apologize and make them comply.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:46 pm
Hold on now. Protesting is one thing. Damaging the economy, more than what the issue you are protesting is doing, is another.
They shouldn't be blocking anything. Especially when it affects another country and when that country is ours.
Let's be consistent in our protesting rules whether you agree with the protest or not.
I disagree

Governments started this by wrecking the economy, abolishing freedoms and trying to control people through fear. Where were you then? That's right you supported it and complied. Now when freedom seekers do the exact same thing you are going to be a sell out and support the government?

All this proves is once again governments cannot do things as well as the private sector. The USA convoy needs to do this bigger and better then when the government acts like Hitler and orders cops and military to use force. People need to play by their rules and meet them with whatever they bring to the table. Do not back down, do not apologize and make them comply.
If I pm you my address will you send me some of what you're smoking? :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:20 am

buy gold coins now
The correct answer is bitcoin.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

I disagree

The US convoy is an FBI honey pot. Anyone with sense would stay the fuck away from it (just look how 1/6 was coopted by the feds).

Plus a strike would be way more effective.
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:05 pm

I disagree

The US convoy is an FBI honey pot. Anyone with sense would stay the fuck away from it (just look how 1/6 was coopted by the feds).

We all know the FBI is corrupt and they do not have Americas interest at heart. If the feds try and shut this down like Canada did with force I hope the feds are met with the same response. The intimidation has gone on long enough and the people need to make the government comply.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:29 pm

We all know the FBI is corrupt and they do not have Americas interest at heart. If the feds try and shut this down like Canada did with force I hope the feds are met with the same response. The intimidation has gone on long enough and the people need to make the government comply.
You don't get it. It's not about shutting it down, it's about infiltration and making truckers do something stupid (like violently trespass the Capital or important Fed building) so that the "movement" gets portrayed in a negative light. We all know someone in that convoy will do something stupid so that the "see they're violent nazi's" narrative will make headlines.

A general strike and letting large donk run cities die on the vine would be much more effective.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:04 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:20 am

buy gold coins now
The correct answer is bitcoin.
not liquid enough until you can put your bitcoin number into an ATM and withdraw dollars. :coffee:

If you're into that stuff and the concept of a data haven and like to read, check out Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson for an interesting look at how the 80s thought it was going to unfold with a parallel tale of breaking the enigma machine and the gyrations necessary to make use of the information without letting the Germans know that their code had been broken.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I disagree

Plus a s

Maybe thats who is paying for their fuel, pretty slick move... :notworthy: