SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:54 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:27 pm Poland just said "nyet!" to Ukraine. We'll see if that means they will quit letting Poland be used as a staging area.
You're leaving out the context of why Poland was upset with Ukraine. russian blockades have prevented Ukraine from exporting grain (they're the breadbasket of Europe) so it was being shipped overland through Poland, Hungary, etc. and the European Commission temporarily eliminated all duties and quotas on Ukraine's exports. Polish farmers protested because they were worried about being undercut by low price Ukrainian grain.

Remove the russian blockade, remove the problem. Ukraine is taking steps doing that by reducing russian naval capacity.
Can't see the forest through the trees. Poland will no longer arm Ukraine. Not sure if they will also stop allowing staging in their country.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:54 pm You're leaving out the context of why Poland was upset with Ukraine. russian blockades have prevented Ukraine from exporting grain (they're the breadbasket of Europe) so it was being shipped overland through Poland, Hungary, etc. and the European Commission temporarily eliminated all duties and quotas on Ukraine's exports. Polish farmers protested because they were worried about being undercut by low price Ukrainian grain.

Remove the russian blockade, remove the problem. Ukraine is taking steps doing that by reducing russian naval capacity.
Can't see the forest through the trees. Poland will no longer arm Ukraine. Not sure if they will also stop allowing staging in their country.
This is your the vaccine will prevent the spread moment. If Poland ever provides arms to Ukraine again you will be wrong. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:18 pm I didn't say I knew more than him. I question his integrity not his knowledge. I think he intentionally presents information (and misinformation) to mislead gullible people who want to believe a certain narrative. It gets him publicity and helps sell his books.

I can find fringe sources to support alternative points of view as well ...

How Accurate is Jacques Baud’s Analysis of the War in Ukraine?
You need a new source of information.
Thank you.

You now agree there were paramilitary militia on the Donbass border. What is in dispute is quantity, and if they were really Nazis.

You also now agree there was an increase in fire along the Donbass front before Russia invaded. What is in dispute is who fired how much.

You also now agree that Russia "technically" walked through the process to make this all stand up in a court of law.

You agree with Baud, just differ on flavor.
:dunce: now you’re pulling shit out of your ass.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:14 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Thank you.

You now agree there were paramilitary militia on the Donbass border. What is in dispute is quantity, and if they were really Nazis.

You also now agree there was an increase in fire along the Donbass front before Russia invaded. What is in dispute is who fired how much.

You also now agree that Russia "technically" walked through the process to make this all stand up in a court of law.

:dunce: now you’re pulling shit out of your ass.

Baud presented a timeline. Your rebuttal guy, who you stand behind, agreed those events happened, just in a different manner. They still happened. You back your rebuttal guy, you agree those events happened. Suddenly your Ukraine story is much different.

The disagreements were mostly numbers, not even disputing events never happened.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:12 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
This is your the vaccine will prevent the spread moment. If Poland ever provides arms to Ukraine again you will be wrong. :D

:lol: True.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:54 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:18 pm

I didn't say I knew more than him. I question his integrity not his knowledge. I think he intentionally presents information (and misinformation) to mislead gullible people who want to believe a certain narrative. It gets him publicity and helps sell his books.

I can find fringe sources to support alternative points of view as well ...

How Accurate is Jacques Baud’s Analysis of the War in Ukraine?

You need a new source of information.
Thank you.

Wow, if that's what you read from that you're the king of cognitive dissonance. Yikes, you might have to see a mental health professional if you're really that far gone. :dunce:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:14 am
Thank you.

Wow, if that's what you read from that you're the king of cognitive dissonance. Yikes, you might have to see a mental health professional if you're really that far gone. :dunce:
He's had a couple of pitchers of kool-aid.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Thank you.

No. If you use a person as your source because you agree with them, you support their statements. None of those actions were disputed. It was a question of how much. The author agreed they happened.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:43 am
No. If you use a person as your source because you agree with them, you support their statements. None of those actions were disputed. It was a question of how much. The author agreed they happened.
I used that article because it thoroughly discredited Baud. They said he was a modern day Walter Duranty, Stalin apologist.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:25 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:43 am

I used that article because it thoroughly discredited Baud. They said he was a modern day Walter Duranty, Stalin apologist.
No. Your champion in no way, shape or form changed the timeline of events. All those events happened.

You've painted yourself into a corner.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Russia is reporting all missiles were shot down by air defense.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:38 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:25 am
No. Your champion in no way, shape or form changed the timeline of events. All those events happened just not in the way that Baud said they did.

I've painted myself into a corner and I'm trying to turn it around on you.
FYP.

Ganny said it earlier ...
GannonFan wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:14 am Wow, if that's what you read from that you're the king of cognitive dissonance. Yikes, you might have to see a mental health professional if you're really that far gone. :dunce:
Put down the koolaid and go cold turkey. No MAGAt yahoo echo chambers for at least 6 weeks.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:59 pm

No. Your champion in no way, shape or form changed the timeline of events. All those events happened just not in the way that Baud said they did.

FYP.

GannonFan wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:14 am Wow, if that's what you read from that you're the king of cognitive dissonance. Yikes, you might have to see a mental health professional if you're really that far gone. :dunce:
Put down the koolaid and go cold turkey. No MAGAt yahoo echo chambers for at least 6 weeks.
The mating call of the loser.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

FYP.

Put down the koolaid and go cold turkey. No MAGAt yahoo echo chambers for at least 6 weeks.u
But you are the MAGA echo chamber

Just read what you post
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:05 pm

FYP.

Put down the koolaid and go cold turkey. No MAGAt yahoo echo chambers for at least 6 weeks.u
But you are the MAGA echo chamber

Just read what you post
It was glorious watching 88 use a source that confirmed what I said.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:28 pm Russia is reporting all missiles were shot down by air defense.

What air defense doing?

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:05 pm But you are the MAGA echo chamber

Just read what you post
It was glorious watching 88 use a source that confirmed what I said.
Your rectum must be yuge to hold all of that shit you pull out of your ass. :D

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:01 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:28 pm Russia is reporting all missiles were shot down by air defense.

What air defense doing?

:nod:

Maybe they should ask the Black Sea commander?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:07 am
houndawg wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:22 am

California was Mexico until 1847. :coffee:

Thats why Garcia is the most common surname in a State of 39,000,000. :coffee:

And CA is better off for having themn.
I’m glad you agree with what I said Capt Obvious

A whitey Starbucks soy drinker like you portray yourself as, probably doesn’t know the difference between a Mexican and a Puerto Rican anyway

Why?
the Carribean
Pendejo yapping like a
feral chihuahua
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:49 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:07 am

I’m glad you agree with what I said Capt Obvious

A whitey Starbucks soy drinker like you portray yourself as, probably doesn’t know the difference between a Mexican and a Puerto Rican anyway

Why?
the Carribean
Pendejo yapping like a
feral chihuahua
That people on the political left have a certain set of opinions, just as people do in other parts of the ideological spectrum, is not surprising. What is surprising, however, is how often the opinions of those on the left are accompanied by hostility and even hatred.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:49 pm the Carribean
Pendejo yapping like a
feral chihuahua
That people on the political left have a certain set of opinions, just as people do in other parts of the ideological spectrum, is not surprising. What is surprising, however, is how often the opinions of those on the left are accompanied by hostility and even hatred.
That is just as true for people on the political right.

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

I did Nazi this coming. :lol:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:19 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:49 pm

the Carribean
Pendejo yapping like a
feral chihuahua
No more than those on the right :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:28 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:19 am

Houndy getting bludgeoned, so he results to the, "I'm rubber, your glue, what you say ...". :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:01 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:28 pm

Houndy getting bludgeoned, so he results to the, "I'm rubber, your glue, what you say ...". :ohno:
:rofl:

Hey! Look over there!