houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: JSO

Post by houndawg »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Image
He lost whatever cred he had with his JBB-style meltdown over Hillary. Now he's trying to wipe the dust off the tattered remnants of his "scientific evangelical" persona.. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

houndy, gotta hand it to you for staying afloat in this Trump tsunami.
Same goes for the rest of the southpaws.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

CAA Flagship wrote:houndy, gotta hand it to you for staying afloat in this Trump tsunami.
You act as though the Trump thing isn't entertaining for all..?
Everybody's getting a little something to have fun with so far with this President

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CAA Flagship wrote:houndy, gotta hand it to you for staying afloat in this Trump tsunami.
I didn't vote for either of them but like I said elsewhere: when you you can have the same old shit or spice things up with a grenade in the latrine, what the hell, why not...? :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Chizzang wrote:
Everybody's getting a little something to have fun with so far with this President

Except JSO :lol:

and what about D1B?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Chizzang wrote:

Highly entertaining so far, like we thought it would be. :nod:

But I think we're being lumped in here with the freak out occurring in the media and social media. Couple that with the whole college campus micro aggression thingy and it's getting harder to harder to be a liberal these days... :ohno:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

kalm wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

But I think we're being lumped in here with the freak out occurring in the media and social media. Couple that with the whole college campus micro aggression thingy and it's getting harder to harder to be a liberal these days... :ohno:
Both of you two are DEFINITELY in the 10-15% of the country complaining about Trump, you are not backing out on my watch.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
kalm wrote:

Both of you two are DEFINITELY in the 10-15% of the country complaining about Trump, you are not backing out on my watch.
Yes, I'm complaining about Trump and I complained about Hillary and Obama. I also started the thread on Trump's infrastructure plan and I support that. Hell, I'm not even that opposed to a wall.

I'm post-ideological like that...
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

kalm wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Yes, I'm complaining about Trump and I complained about Hillary and Obama. I also started the thread on Trump's infrastructure plan and I support that. Hell, I'm not even that opposed to a wall.

Absolutely
50% of what Trump is doing is spot on

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:

I'm not opposed to vetting people that are trying to enter the US, but the ban was done without considering those that are already vetted. Let the students, doctors, professors, mothers, etc.. that already have green cards to enter. Let's vet any net-new immigrants and refugees.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Ibanez wrote:
kalm wrote:

I'm not opposed to vetting people that are trying to enter the US, but the ban was done without considering those that are already vetted. Let the students, doctors, professors, mothers, etc.. that already have green cards to enter. Let's vet any net-new immigrants and refugees.
So what? Deal with it, your cell phone crashes sometimes too. You fuckers bitch about both sides of the same issue. Trump has this, let him do work.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I'm not opposed to vetting people that are trying to enter the US, but the ban was done without considering those that are already vetted. Let the students, doctors, professors, mothers, etc.. that already have green cards to enter. Let's vet any net-new immigrants and refugees.
So what? Deal with it, your cell phone crashes sometimes too. You fuckers bitch about both sides of the same issue. Trump has this, let him do work.
Both sides of the issue sucks. :thumb:
Wedgebuster
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNC BEARS
A.K.A.: OB55

Post by Wedgebuster »

kalm wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:

Easily the dumbest thing you've ever posted, but hey.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Wedgebuster wrote:
kalm wrote:

You have no clue how many dumb things I have posted. :coffee:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

kalm wrote:
Wedgebuster wrote:
:ohno:
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Hey JSO - what do you think of Trump's SCOTUS pick? Do you think your gal Hilldog would've picked somebody like Gorsuch?
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote:
Wedgebuster wrote:
I do. I have been keeping count. You are up to 31,462. You're welcome. :thumb:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

The wall is going to be built in 2 years!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02 ... years.html

For a mentally ill muthafucker he sure is getting work done! If Trump keeps this up I say we elect more mentally ill people to Congress in the midterms.

#TrumpTrain

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Both of you two are DEFINITELY in the 10-15% of the country complaining about Trump,
I think it's a bit higher than that: http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presi ... trump.aspx

I don't think you're going to find a President with a lower approval rating at this point of his tenure.

Still, it's sad for our country that ANYBODY wants this guy to be President. That really calls the quality of the population into question. It's a total embarrassment for the United States.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:The wall is going to be built in 2 years!
Really... Fascinating prediction
Are you available to make wagers on that..?

I've got a cool $100 on that bet

:coffee:
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

For a mentally ill muthafucker he sure is getting work done! If Trump keeps this up I say we elect more mentally ill people to Congress in the midterms.

#TrumpTrain
Oh? So saying we're going to do it is getting it done?

They're not going to build a continuous wall along the border. It's no practically feasible and if you listen to people who are involved along the border...even those who supported Trump...you will hear them say that.

Good Lord they just had a Trump statement of TV. What a total embarrassment. I can't believe you people inflicted that imbecile on us. Once all this is straightened out YOU and anybody else who participated in this ought to be kicked out of the country.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JohnStOnge wrote:

#TrumpTrain

They're not going to build a continuous wall along the border. It's no practically feasible and if you listen to people who are involved along the border...even those who supported Trump...you will hear them say that.

Good Lord they just had a Trump statement of TV. What a total embarrassment. I can't believe you people inflicted that imbecile on us. Once all this is straightened out YOU and anybody else who participated in this ought to be kicked out of the country.
Wasn't some 600+ miles walled off from 2006-2011? :coffee:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

JohnStOnge wrote:

#TrumpTrain

All right, enough with the fucking New Year's resolution. The gloves are off. :twisted:

What's this "you people" crap? Is that a vestige of your racist Cajun heritage? :tothehand:

And precisely which people are included in the "anybody else who participated in this" universe? Trump voters? Trump voters plus third-party voters? All voters except those privileged few in the JSO household? Complete with its plastic furniture and outdoor plumbing?

And kick that amorphous group of people out of the country? So our beloved USA can be run by the likes of YOU, Schumer, Pelosi, Reid, Hildacoont, Michelle Obummer, Jeff Merkley, and Bill DiBlasio? Yeah, we'll all roll over for you pinko snowflake whackjobs. Give me a Congress filled with 535 Alfies. We'll be better off.

Thanks, I feel better now. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

All right, enough with the fucking New Year's resolution. The gloves are off. :twisted:

What's this "you people" crap? Is that a vestige of your racist Cajun heritage? :tothehand:

And precisely which people are included in the "anybody else who participated in this" universe? Trump voters? Trump voters plus third-party voters? All voters except those privileged few in the JSO household? Complete with its plastic furniture and outdoor plumbing?

And kick that amorphous group of people out of the country? So our beloved USA can be run by the likes of YOU, Schumer, Pelosi, Reid, Hildacoont, Michelle Obummer, Jeff Merkley, and Bill DiBlasio? Yeah, we'll all roll over for you pinko snowflake whackjobs. Give me a Congress filled with 535 Alfies. We'll be better off.

Thanks, I feel better now. :coffee: