Biden’s Scorecard

Political discussions
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by Col Hogan »

From the great right-wing news source APNews, comes this..

On cusp of Biden speech, a state of disunity, funk and peril
In good times or bad, American presidents come to Congress with a diagnosis that hardly differs over the decades. In their State of the Union speeches, they declare “the state of our union is strong” or words very much like it.

President Joe Biden’s fellow Americans, though, have other ideas about the state they’re in and little hope his State of the Union address Tuesday night can turn anything around.
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 03b861822e
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:06 am
89Hen wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:37 am I like to turn on CNN and MSNBC every once in a while to see what they're talking about (hint: it's almost always Jan 6). They had three panelists that all decided Biden's approval ratings don't matter because they're only "one snapshot in time". :lol:
Will they matter in November?
:thumb:

If Putin gets bogged down, both Russia and their Republican stooges get hurt in November
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:12 pm

If Putin gets bogged down, both Russia and their Republican stooges get hurt in November
Dems are the one that pushed for this war via their "Ukraine to NATO" policy...so how is this conks fault?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is NO winning this for Biden. None.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:08 pm

Dems are the one that pushed for this war via their "Ukraine to NATO" policy...so how is this conks fault?
you gotta understand the words you read, Bubba. I didn't say it was the conks fault, I'm saying they backed the wrong side and the longer this stays in the news the more backblast there will be toward them in November that could reduce their margin of victory. :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:07 pm

I guess we'll see - so far it looks like the Trumpers and the NRA backed the wrong side :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:49 am

I guess we'll see - so far it looks like the Trumpers and the NRA backed the wrong side :coffee:
No, America is the right side. We’re on it. Don’t you worry your little communist head.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:48 am
SDHornet wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:08 pm

you gotta understand the words you read, Bubba. I didn't say it was the conks fault, I'm saying they backed the wrong side and the longer this stays in the news the more backblast there will be toward them in November that could reduce their margin of victory. :thumb:
:lol: at anyone trying to turn poor foreign policy that results in a war as some kind of a win. You're going to have to spin a lot better than some of the pro-war Ukrainian propaganda that is going around to get anyone with a brain to buy off on that spin.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Part of his scorecard metrics. F

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:01 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:49 am

No, America is the right side. We’re on it. Don’t you worry your little communist head.
America is the right side, letting your Russian girlfriend run the NRA is not. Thats why revenue are less than half of what they were in 2018. I sure hope you aren't still a member, Z. Bankers kissing commie ass is so declasse :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:24 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:48 am

:lol: at anyone trying to turn poor foreign policy that results in a war as some kind of a win. You're going to have to spin a lot better than some of the pro-war Ukrainian propaganda that is going around to get anyone with a brain to buy off on that spin.
I'm not talk to anyone with half a brain, I'm talking to you :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:49 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:24 pm

I'm not talk to anyone with half a brain, I'm talking to you :coffee:
Yep, I'm a full brainer. :thumb:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Absolute clown world.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:59 pm Absolute clown world.

Democracy hangs by a thread and all you can think to do is snivel about the price of gas. The pussification of America personified.. :ohno:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote:
houndawg wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:49 am I'm not talk to anyone with half a brain, I'm talking to you :coffee:
Yep, I'm a full brainer. :thumb:
SD's brain + Houndy's brain ÷ 2 = 1/2 a brain. :D

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA yahoos - putting the Q into qrazy qanon conspiracy theories since 2015.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Not so fast, Speedy Gonzales....western response looks pretty solid across NATO. Deserved or not, JB has a shot at coming out of this thing looking better than when it started - helped tremendously by the way Russia is fucking up by the numbers. I think NATO can take them conventionally if it comes to that. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:50 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:59 pm Absolute clown world.

Democracy hangs by a thread and all you can think to do is snivel about the price of gas. The pussification of America personified.. :ohno:
:lol: @ the "you can pay more at the pump in the name of freedom" cuck narratives being floated by Leftists right now. I mean is a there a harder cuck point of view for the elite's war profiteering than that? :rofl:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:07 pm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not so fast, Speedy Gonzales....western response looks pretty solid across NATO. Deserved or not, JB has a shot at coming out of this thing looking better than when it started - helped tremendously by the way Russia is fucking up by the numbers. I think NATO can take them conventionally if it comes to that. :coffee:
If NATO is in a fight with Russia then you flyover guys will be fine unless youre sitting on a missile silo.

People need to pay a keen listen to what Senator Rubio is saying this week about Putin. Keep in mind that Rubio is on the Senate Intel Cmte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CID1990 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:51 pm
houndawg wrote:
If NATO is in a fight with Russia then you flyover guys will be fine unless youre sitting on a missile silo.

People need to pay a keen listen to what Senator Rubio is saying this week about Putin. Keep in mind that Rubio is on the Senate Intel Cmte

I'm so glad to live in the fallout trail of Washington, Baltimore, and/or Philadelphia, depending which way the wind is blowing the day WW3 starts.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

93henfan wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:56 pm

I'm so glad to live in the fallout trail of Washington, Baltimore, and/or Philadelphia, depending which way the wind is blowing the day WW3 starts.
I am screwed. :cry:

Hopefully I will get a bit of warning before the big flash. I have some Scotch I haven't opened yet and I would like a sip of it before I get turned back into carbon.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

93henfan wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:56 pm

And a missile or two will be trained on the Dover AFB. But you knew that.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

houndawg wrote:

There is a gaseous diffusion plant near Paducah but the prevailing winds will take to the northeast - where it might do some good.

I heard what Tattoo said about Putin losing his shit but I don't see how we have much influence over what he decides to do now. He's got no way out of what he stepped in and is pretty much a dead man walking unless he goes full Joe Stalin. The oligarchs need to invite him over to supper like they did with Rasputin.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:42 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:50 am

:lol: @ the "you can pay more at the pump in the name of freedom" cuck narratives being floated by Leftists right now. I mean is a there a harder cuck point of view for the elite's war profiteering than that? :rofl:
We'll defer to your expertise on cuck points of view :coffee:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Ivytalk wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:20 pm And a missile or two will be trained on the Dover AFB. But you knew that.
Dover isn't very strategic in war, is it? Their biggest responsibility is receiving deceased military.