Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Post Reply
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12109
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by YoUDeeMan »

UD fans,

Coach Brock wants to meet with GoHens fans.

Stop by the GoHens site and let Big R know if you'd be willing to meet with our coach. Check in the Big R thread about a surprise from Brock.

Great gesture. C'mon 93 and others, let's get it done.
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 24686
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by Ivytalk »

And speak your minds! :mrgreen:
“I’m just dealing with reality.” — JohnStOnge 12/19/19

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55072
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by 93henfan »

Cluck U wrote:UD fans,

Coach Brock wants to meet with GoHens fans.

Stop by the GoHens site and let Big R know if you'd be willing to meet with our coach. Check in the Big R thread about a surprise from Brock.

Great gesture. C'mon 93 and others, let's get it done.
That's too far to drive for a downstater. Like Sambo's for an upstater. :coffee:

On a serious note, I decided to ramp down my commitment to UD and UD football after last season. The excitement is gone. The university has no vision for the program. They killed the golden goose.

If UD ever decides to recommit to football, I may consider returning with money.
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." - Beta O'Rourke

User avatar
TribeFanInNC
Level1
Level1
Posts: 436
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:32 pm
I am a fan of: William & Mary Tribe

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by TribeFanInNC »

93, it sounds like the door is open for you. Step in, and maybe they'll listen to what you have to say. :twocents:

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55072
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by 93henfan »

TribeFanInNC wrote:93, it sounds like the door is open for you. Step in, and maybe they'll listen to what you have to say. :twocents:
Eh. The last two ADs have had open houses too. They pretend to listen. Hell, maybe they really do listen and our President and BOT, who obviously don't care about football, just shitcan all of their recommendations. The UD football fan has been led on long enough. I'm done as a season ticket holder. I may still catch a game or two a year.
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." - Beta O'Rourke

User avatar
ChickenMan
Level2
Level2
Posts: 624
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:58 pm
I am a fan of: Delaware
Location: Fort Worth TX

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by ChickenMan »

93henfan wrote:
Eh. The last two ADs have had open houses too. They pretend to listen. Hell, maybe they really do listen and our President and BOT, who obviously don't care about football, just shitcan all of their recommendations. The UD football fan has been led on long enough. I'm done as a season ticket holder. I may still catch a game or two a year.
A lot of truth there and I feel much the same way. UD football ain't what it use to be. No longer a season ticket holder as I moved to Texas a couple of years ago. I now have TCU season tickets.. but I still do follow the Hens catching their games on radio and the live bluehens.com internet feed. Not optimistic about this year.. 6-6 seems likely.
Image

"the closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program"... Ronald Reagan

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55072
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by 93henfan »

ChickenMan wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Eh. The last two ADs have had open houses too. They pretend to listen. Hell, maybe they really do listen and our President and BOT, who obviously don't care about football, just shitcan all of their recommendations. The UD football fan has been led on long enough. I'm done as a season ticket holder. I may still catch a game or two a year.
A lot of truth there and I feel much the same way. UD football ain't what it use to be. No longer a season ticket holder as I moved to Texas a couple of years ago. I now have TCU season tickets.. but I still do follow the Hens catching their games on radio and the live bluehens.com internet feed. Not optimistic about this year.. 6-6 seems likely.
Nice! Happy for you that you can be part of a program committed to competitive excellence.
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." - Beta O'Rourke

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 24686
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by Ivytalk »

ChickenMan wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Eh. The last two ADs have had open houses too. They pretend to listen. Hell, maybe they really do listen and our President and BOT, who obviously don't care about football, just shitcan all of their recommendations. The UD football fan has been led on long enough. I'm done as a season ticket holder. I may still catch a game or two a year.
A lot of truth there and I feel much the same way. UD football ain't what it use to be. No longer a season ticket holder as I moved to Texas a couple of years ago. I now have TCU season tickets.. but I still do follow the Hens catching their games on radio and the live bluehens.com internet feed. Not optimistic about this year.. 6-6 seems likely.
And those TCU cheerleaders probably closely resemble your avatar. :nod:
“I’m just dealing with reality.” — JohnStOnge 12/19/19

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12109
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Saturday's scrimmage was depressing. :ohno:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

User avatar
ChickenMan
Level2
Level2
Posts: 624
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:58 pm
I am a fan of: Delaware
Location: Fort Worth TX

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by ChickenMan »

Ivytalk wrote: And those TCU cheerleaders probably closely resemble your avatar. :nod:
Yes they do!!!

Image
Image

"the closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program"... Ronald Reagan

User avatar
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
Posts: 7656
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:26 am
I am a fan of: elaware
Location: East Coast/Hawaii

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by bluehenbillk »

Nope, meeting didn't happen. Q&A submissions is the plan now - see if it ever gets to him & if he answers...
Make Delaware Football Great Again

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12109
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by YoUDeeMan »

bluehenbillk wrote:Nope, meeting didn't happen. Q&A submissions is the plan now - see if it ever gets to him & if he answers...
Unfortunately, he will give us the same crap he is giving the local beat reporters. :ohno:

All we wanted was a couple lineman. Brock knew it, too, but completely failed on that mission.

Now all we here is Brock saying he isn't going to bring in 12 transfers...while apologists like Henzone say that Brock tried, but it wasn't his fault. The big, bad admissions people struck down one possible transfer, and the other decided to go elsewhere.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? :dunce:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52988
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: Coach Brock will meet with GoHens members

Post by AZGrizFan »

ChickenMan wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: And those TCU cheerleaders probably closely resemble your avatar. :nod:
Yes they do!!!

Image
God bless Texas women. :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

Post Reply