Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:54 pm Speaking of histrionics - what about the whiny little bitches calling trump’s indictments lawfare, a witch hunt by a weaponized DoJ.

Look through your own posts if you want to see histrionics. :coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or how about the whiny little biches who say it isn’t lawfare? :coffee:
Are they whiny little bitches if they’re right? No.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:05 pm

Now we’re getting somewhere. ;)

How do you know Trump's net worth? Did he publish those for everyone to see?

My opinion is that he didn’t release them because they would show he’s not a billionaire. His fragile ego couldn’t handle that.

Why do you get your panties in a bunch when you think others lie/make shit up or ridicule people but cheer when trump does either? Why do you enable trump’s petty, vindictive hatred?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:09 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
How do you know Trump's net worth? Did he publish those for everyone to see?

My opinion is that he didn’t release them because they would show he’s not a billionaire. His fragile ego couldn’t handle that.

Why do you get your panties in a bunch when you think others lie/make shit up or ridicule people but cheer when trump does either? Why do you enable trump’s petty, vindictive hatred?

You didn't answer the question. Where/how EXACTLY do you derive Trump's net worth? What are you using to base your numbers?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:07 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Or how about the whiny little biches who say it isn’t lawfare? :coffee:
:dunce:

But they’re whiney little bitches if they’re wrong.

Let’s see. 1st 76 years of Trump’s life zero criminal indictments. Then in his 77th year, not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 criminal indictments, all in different jurisdictions, all by democrat prosecutors/AG, 2 of them uses novel legal theory, 2 of them the current POTUS using his chief law enforcement officer against his chief political rival in an election year, when he is the top presidential candidate of the opposition party. But there’s no lawfare involved here. :dunce:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:07 pm
:dunce:

But they’re whiney little bitches if they’re wrong.

Let’s see. 1st 76 years of Trump’s life zero criminal indictments. Then in his 77th year, not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 criminal indictments, all in different jurisdictions, all by democrat prosecutors/AG, 2 of them uses novel legal theory, 2 of them the current POTUS using his chief law enforcement officer against his chief political rival in an election year, when he is the top presidential candidate of the opposition party. But there’s no lawfare involved here. :dunce:
January 6 happened.

Obstructing the return of classified documents happened.

Attempts to influence election results happened.

The NY case is a reach but the others happened despite MAGAt yahoo attempts to minimize the intent/severity. So one of the four might be described as lawfare.

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:26 am
BDKJMU wrote: But they’re whiney little bitches if they’re wrong.

January 6 happened.

The NY case is a reach but the others happened despite MAGAt yahoo attempts to minimize the intent/severity. So one of the four might be described as lawfare.

You've told us before, you're not a legal scholar and it's showing. The documents, which you have no idea as to what they are, should be a civil case and it's not.

As you didn't answer my question about Trump's net worth, I'll say it. His tax returns were illegally leaked. Has a Presidents information ever been leaked like Trump's?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:49 am

January 6 happened.

You've told us before, you're not a legal scholar and it's showing. The documents, which you have no idea as to what they are, should be a civil case and it's not.

As you didn't answer my question about Trump's net worth, I'll say it. His tax returns were illegally leaked. Has a Presidents information ever been leaked like Trump's?
Thats because you didn't specify which net worth you wanted.

Do you wish to know his net worth when he's looking to borrow money or when his taxes are due? :mrgreen:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

January 6 happened.

You've told us before, you're not a legal scholar and it's showing. The documents, which you have no idea as to what they are, should be a civil case and it's not. I think he’s highly leveraged and the net value is less than a billion. That’s my opinion, no hard evidence needed. Don’t like my opinion, prove me wrong.

Then the person who leaked them should be charged. Has a modern presidential candidate ever refused to submit their returns?

I’ve told you why trump’s defying a subpoena, lying to the courts and obstructing the return of classified documents is different than it was for previous presidents but you’ve ignored those parts of my posts because it doesn’t fit the MAGAt yahoo narrative. You can’t refute it so you resort to mischaracterizing the offense.

Inciting a seditious riot meant to stop the Constitutional transfer of power is a civil case?

Election fraud (fake electors, threats veiled as requests to “find” votes, trying to bully state officials into not certifying results) is a civil case?

These were serious offenses and the resulting charges are not lawfare or a witch hunt.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: But they’re whiney little bitches if they’re wrong.

January 6 happened.

So is removing ckassified docs, esp when not POTUS. Biden, when in the Senate and as VP, literally took classified docs to his UPenn office, his beach house, and his Wilmington house (where he put them right next to his vette). Heck, there’s a former nat security advisor who literally took classified docs, stuffed them in his socks to smuggle them out of the Nat Archives, got caught, and didn’t get charged with what Trump is being charged with. Also the bulk of what Trump kept were letters addressed to him, which he claimed he was entitled to keep. We’ll see what happens in court if the case ever makes it to trial.

In 2016 by the left, and also in 2020 by the left..

If you don’t think this is political motivated lawfare, and Trump would still be being charged the same if he wasn’t running for POTUS again, then I have some oceanfront property in AZ to sell you.. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:08 pm

January 6 happened.

So is removing ckassified docs, esp when not POTUS. Biden, when in the Senate and as VP, literally took classified docs to his UPenn office, his beach house, and his Wilmington house (where he put them right next to his vette). Heck, there’s a former nat security advisor who literally took classified docs, stuffed them in his socks to smuggle them out of the Nat Archives, got caught, and didn’t get charged with what Trump is being charged with. Also the bulk of what Trump kept were letters addressed to him, which he claimed he was entitled to keep. We’ll see what happens in court if the case ever makes it to trial.

If you don’t think this is political motivated lawfare, and Trump would still be being charged the same if he wasn’t running for POTUS again, then I have some oceanfront property in AZ to sell you.. :lol:
Setting aside the docs case, if you don’t realize his actions leading up to and during J6 aren’t an attempted assault on our constitution there’s no helping you.

He only has procedural/stalling tactics left. Much of the information is quite public and Chesebro has obviously been singing. Wait until Rudy and Meadows start facing the Fed trial.

One man’s constitution is another’s lawfare I guess.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:42 pm

Setting aside the docs case, if you don’t realize his actions leading up to and during J6 aren’t an attempted assault on our constitution there’s no helping you.

He only has procedural/stalling tactics left. Much of the information is quite public and Chesebro has obviously been singing. Wait until Rudy and Meadows start facing the Fed trial.

One man’s constitution is another’s lawfare I guess.
The jackstraws in this thing are unreal as far as "be carefful what you ask for" - the Ds need their opponent to be Trump so they have to worry about him being found ineligible to run. Trump getting immunity from any thing he did wrong while in office could be really bad news for him since Biden then has a whole range of options for dealing with Trump without fear of the law, right up to sending him to Gitmo for waterboarding
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:47 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:49 am

Thats because you didn't specify which net worth you wanted.

Do you wish to know his net worth when he's looking to borrow money or when his taxes are due? :mrgreen:
:lol: Fuck off.

Actually, good one!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:36 am
SeattleGriz wrote:
You've told us before, you're not a legal scholar and it's showing. The documents, which you have no idea as to what they are, should be a civil case and it's not. I think he’s highly leveraged and the net value is less than a billion. That’s my opinion, no hard evidence needed. Don’t like my opinion, prove me wrong.

Then the person who leaked them should be charged. Has a modern presidential candidate ever refused to submit their returns?

I’ve told you why trump’s defying a subpoena, lying to the courts and obstructing the return of classified documents is different than it was for previous presidents but you’ve ignored those parts of my posts because it doesn’t fit the MAGAt yahoo narrative. You can’t refute it so you resort to mischaracterizing the offense.

Inciting a seditious riot meant to stop the Constitutional transfer of power is a civil case?

Election fraud (fake electors, threats veiled as requests to “find” votes, trying to bully state officials into not certifying results) is a civil case?

These were serious offenses and the resulting charges are not lawfare or a witch hunt.

:lol: Holy shit. Histrionics much?

Go throw yourself on that industrial fainting couch of yours and come back less frothing at the mouth.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:36 am Then the person who leaked them should be charged. Has a modern presidential candidate ever refused to submit their returns?

Go throw yourself on that industrial fainting couch of yours and come back less frothing at the mouth.
Responses that = I got nothing:
- tDS / bDS
- but trump
- histrionics

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:44 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Responses that = I got nothing:
- tDS / bDS
- but trump
- histrionics

You hate Trump more than you love anything else. You're a broken record. All are true.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

January 6 happened.

Did biden or anyone else accused of taking classified documents go to the lengths that trump did to keep them (defied a subpoena, lied to the courts, obstructed their return, etc.)?

FTR I think that too many people are loosy goosy with confidential documents and should be treated more harshly so that it becomes far less common. trump willingly and knowingly went beyond what others have done and his chickens have come home to roost.

The irony of trump thinking he can keep letters because they were "addressed to him" but that everything he did while President was an official duty and provides him with immunity. Is he schizophrenic?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:17 pm

Did biden or anyone else accused of taking classified documents go to the lengths that trump did to keep them (defied a subpoena, lied to the courts, obstructed their return, etc.)?

FTR I think that too many people are loosy goosy with confidential documents and should be treated more harshly so that it becomes far less common. trump willingly and knowingly went beyond what others have done and his chickens have come home to roost.

The irony of trump thinking he can keep letters because they were "addressed to him" but that everything he did while President was an official duty and provides him with immunity. Is he schizophrenic?
Does stuffing classified documents in your socks and pants to sneak them out of the national archives, and later lying to investigators about it, not count? Pled guilty to a misdemeanor.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

You have no idea what Trump has and he doesn't. Stop embarrassing yourself. Fucking douchebag.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:22 pm

Does stuffing classified documents in your socks and pants to sneak them out of the national archives, and later lying to investigators about it, not count? Pled guilty to a misdemeanor.
I'm fine with throwing trump and sandy berger's body in jail. berger's sentence should have been a felony as well.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:47 pm

You have no idea what Trump has and he doesn't. Stop embarrassing yourself. Fucking douchebag.
Remember that avatar bet we had on Ukraine. I'm thinking this might be the one ...
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:47 pm
Remember that avatar bet we had on Ukraine. I'm thinking this might be the one ...
I like it!
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Would you like some assistance hobbling to the fainting couch? You appear to have taken the vapors.... :lol:

You do realize that if SCOTUS rules in Trump's favor he could be on his way to Guantanamo five minutes afterthe ruling is issued - and Joey B. will have immunity for sending him there, no? :thumb:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I’m tellin’ ya’ll…

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

=https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-paid- ... 't stolen.
The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The transcripts show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Our findings have also been subpoenaed by special counsel Jack Smith’s federal investigation and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ investigation in Georgia. Those emails and documents show that the voter data available to the campaign contained no evidence of large-scale voter fraud based on data mining and fraud analytics.

More important, claims of voter fraud made by others were verified as false, including proof of why those claims were disproven.

About The Author
Ken Block, an expert in voter data, is a technology entrepreneur, two-time candidate for governor, advocate for good government, and the founder of a centrist political party. His work in data analytics uncovered the truth of how our elections are conducted and was the basis for some legal actions regarding elections. A lead attorney for Donald Trump’s campaign testified to the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on the January 6 Attack that he had complete confidence in Block’s work. Block has also been credited with helping the State of Texas save more than a billion dollars in food stamp fraud and inefficiencies. He lives in Rhode Island with his family. You can learn more at www.KenBlock.com.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:55 am =https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-paid- ... 't stolen.
The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The transcripts show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Our findings have also been subpoenaed by special counsel Jack Smith’s federal investigation and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ investigation in Georgia. Those emails and documents show that the voter data available to the campaign contained no evidence of large-scale voter fraud based on data mining and fraud analytics.

More important, claims of voter fraud made by others were verified as false, including proof of why those claims were disproven.

About The Author
Ken Block, an expert in voter data, is a technology entrepreneur, two-time candidate for governor, advocate for good government, and the founder of a centrist political party. His work in data analytics uncovered the truth of how our elections are conducted and was the basis for some legal actions regarding elections. A lead attorney for Donald Trump’s campaign testified to the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on the January 6 Attack that he had complete confidence in Block’s work. Block has also been credited with helping the State of Texas save more than a billion dollars in food stamp fraud and inefficiencies. He lives in Rhode Island with his family. You can learn more at www.KenBlock.com.
So more evidence that Team Trump knew all along?