Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:23 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:20 pm

Oh you've done it now, R Bot #2. You just made the list. Beep beep boop.
I love how folks with a "just stay the fuck out of it" mentality are labeled "Putin puppets". :lol: :dunce:
Don't you think its a brilliant move to have somebody else do the killing while we sit back and watch with no risk to our troops? This time we give the Ukraine the tools to kill our enemies just like we provided the Russians with the tools to kill Germans so that fewer of our troops would need to die. And the Chicoms aren't saying "boo" :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:59 am

I love how folks with a "just stay the fuck out of it" mentality are labeled "Putin puppets". :lol: :dunce:
Don't you think its a brilliant move to have somebody else do the killing while we sit back and watch with no risk to our troops? This time we give the Ukraine the tools to kill our enemies just like we provided the Russians with the tools to kill Germans so that fewer of our troops would need to die. And the Chicoms aren't saying "boo" :thumb:
The problem is that it isn't the Russians who are dying in disproportionate numbers. Russians have been beating Ukrainian ass since the start.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

:nod:

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:08 am

The problem is that it isn't the Russians who are dying in disproportionate numbers. Russians have been beating Ukrainian ass since the start.
Yeah thats why they've been retreating for six months :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:41 am

I'll see your :rofl: and give you :rofl: :rofl: :coffee: in return.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

It was a planned retreat. It's all a master-class in strategy. Just like that massive feint to Kiev early in the war - they didn't really want to sack Kiev and take over the Ukranian government, they just wanted us to think that's what they wanted to do. It's all going to plan. :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:03 am
It was a planned retreat. It's all a master-class in strategy. Just like that massive feint to Kiev early in the war - they didn't really want to sack Kiev and take over the Ukranian government, they just wanted us to think that's what they wanted to do. It's all going to plan. :rofl:
:nod: Yep, all part of the plan. The belief that they would conquer Ukraine in a matter of days, one or two weeks at most, was all a smokescreen. They wanted to get stuck in a long, drawn-out war where they would lose thousands of soldiers and a number of generals. The Russian people were getting soft and needed to experience more economic hardship. The invasion of Ukraine has been a huge success and Russia is hitting all of the milestones that it set.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Why do you suppose we haven't heard of Ukraine or Russia doing anything lately?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:08 am

:nod: Yep, all part of the plan. The belief that they would conquer Ukraine in a matter of days, one or two weeks at most, was all a smokescreen. They wanted to get stuck in a long, drawn-out war where they would lose thousands of soldiers and a number of generals. The Russian people were getting soft and needed to experience more economic hardship. The invasion of Ukraine has been a huge success and Russia is hitting all of the milestones that it set.
Who said they were going to conquer all of Ukraine? Were you in secret meetings with Putin?

As far as I know, the plan was to denazify and demilitarize, which Russia has been doing rather easily.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:41 am

Who said they were going to conquer all of Ukraine? Were you in secret meetings with Putin?

As far as I know, the plan was to denazify and demilitarize, which Russia has been doing rather easily.
I didn't say conquer all of Ukraine landwise, I said it in terms of government.

And yes, the whole affair has just been a cake walk for Russia so far. Not experiencing any difficulties and they are very close to having no military operations in any of the regions of Ukraine that they've seized. It's like a quaint, idyllic utopia in those occupied regions. :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:55 am

And yes, the whole affair has just been a cake walk for Russia so far. Not experiencing any difficulties and they are very close to having no military operations in any of the regions of Ukraine that they've seized. It's like a quaint, idyllic utopia in those occupied regions. :rofl:
I didn't ask you that question. I asked UNI because he stated.

Now, can you tell me why the war has been so quiet lately? It's not a trick question.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:10 am
GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:55 am

Now, can you tell me why the war has been so quiet lately? It's not a trick question.
You seem to have a point to make so why don't you just say it. Why the drama? :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:13 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:10 am

You seem to have a point to make so why don't you just say it. Why the drama? :coffee:
First, to go back. You did say it on the previous post! Lol.

The fighting has currently slowed because of the muddy conditions. In regards to the territory Ukraine took back, it isn't great territory to have to defend, especially without air support. It's wide open and will be very hard to keep if Russia wants it back when the ground freezes.

Ukraine simply broke through a thin line guarded by what essentially were local police. Not military.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:32 am
GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:13 am

The fighting has currently slowed because of the muddy conditions. In regards to the territory Ukraine took back, it isn't great territory to have to defend, especially without air support. It's wide open and will be very hard to keep if Russia wants it back when the ground freezes.

Ukraine simply broke through a thin line guarded by what essentially were local police. Not military.
Oh, so Russia just let them have it, and will take it back whenever they want it. Good to know, I always like to know what's being fed to the Russian-bot crew and you never disappoint. :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:00 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:32 am

Oh, so Russia just let them have it, and will take it back whenever they want it. Good to know, I always like to know what's being fed to the Russian-bot crew and you never disappoint. :rofl:
If they want it back, they will take it and it won't be pretty for the Ukrainians.

How do you expect Ukraine to hold that land if Russia decides they want it back? Russia unfortunately has way too many capabilities for Ukraine to be able to defend that land. Now if Ukraine had some air support, that would really help, but they don't. Russia owns the skies.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:12 am
GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:00 am

If they want it back, they will take it and it won't be pretty for the Ukrainians.

How do you expect Ukraine to hold that land if Russia decides they want it back? Russia unfortunately has way too many capabilities for Ukraine to be able to defend that land. Now if Ukraine had some air support, that would really help, but they don't. Russia owns the skies.
Huh? Nobody has owned the skies, haven't you got that from your Kremlin-Daily feed? Russia hasn't been flying jets over the battlefield since the start of the war. Iranian drones only go so far. Sure, Russia will probably be able to take back land they had to retreat from, but like everything else in this war, it will be sloppy and inefficient and costly. Such is the price of empire building. Luckily, Russia can fill the gaps in manpower that they've lost through significant casualties since the start of the war with their sudden conscription of 300k lucky souls. Russia may not be very efficient, but they'll throw bodies against an objective until they win it. Or run out of bodies.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

You bought the denazify canard? That was PR they used to try an justify an unjustified and illegal invasion. There are as many Nazis in and around the Russian military as there are the Ukrainian military.

They drove toward Kiev because they wanted to overthrow the legitimate Ukrainian government and either absorb Ukraine into Russia or put a puppet government that would do as told in place.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:29 pm

You bought the denazify canard? That was PR they used to try an justify an unjustified and illegal invasion. There are as many Nazis in and around the Russian military as there are the Ukrainian military.

They drove toward Kiev because they wanted to overthrow the legitimate Ukrainian government and either absorb Ukraine into Russia or put a puppet government that would do as told in place.
:rofl: Yes, The Atlantic, WaPo, NYT, etc couldn't stop writing stories about Ukrainian Nazis until the Special Operation started.

Russia is denazify and demilitarizing. It's no more complex that simply grinding up Ukrainian bodies and equipment, which they've been doing. Why do you think Ukraine keeps asking for money, troops and equipment.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:06 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:12 am

Huh? Nobody has owned the skies, haven't you got that from your Kremlin-Daily feed? Russia hasn't been flying jets over the battlefield since the start of the war. Iranian drones only go so far. Sure, Russia will probably be able to take back land they had to retreat from, but like everything else in this war, it will be sloppy and inefficient and costly. Such is the price of empire building. Luckily, Russia can fill the gaps in manpower that they've lost through significant casualties since the start of the war with their sudden conscription of 300k lucky souls. Russia may not be very efficient, but they'll throw bodies against an objective until they win it. Or run out of bodies.
Wow. You really are lost on military capabilities.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:36 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:29 pm

:rofl: Yes, The Atlantic, WaPo, NYT, etc couldn't stop writing stories about Ukrainian Nazis until the Special Operation started.

Russia is denazify and demilitarizing. It's no more complex that simply grinding up Ukrainian bodies and equipment, which they've been doing. Why do you think Ukraine keeps asking for money, troops and equipment.
Ever heard of the Wagner Group? Putin's pet militia and Russian Nazis.

This invasion is at 8 months and running, it isn't going the way Russia planned.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:52 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:36 pm

This invasion is at 8 months and running, it isn't going the way Russia planned.
And the Wagner group’s head honcho has reportedly just admitted to interfering in foreign elections including the U.S.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:00 pm

And the Wagner group’s head honcho has reportedly just admitted to interfering in foreign elections including the U.S.
:lol: I guess Russian sarcasm is too much to understand.
During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once
Now who references kidneys and liver removal for running troll farms?

Full quote.
I will answer you very subtly, delicately and I apologize, I will allow a certain ambiguity. Gentlemen, we interfered, we interfere and we will interfere. Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way, as we know how. During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Took me a second to figure this out, but when I read Concord company, I remembered where I heard of them.

The Concord Company is the group that Mueller indicted as the Russians interfering in the 2016 election. Was hilarious to watch the DOJ drop it's charges when a lawyer representing the Concord Company showed up to court, plead not guilty and asked to go right to discovery. That's when Mueller dropped the case.

Nice boogie man. :rofl:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:59 pm
Took me a second to figure this out, but when I read Concord company, I remembered where I heard of them.

The Concord Company is the group that Mueller indicted as the Russians interfering in the 2016 election. Was hilarious to watch the DOJ drop it's charges when a lawyer representing the Concord Company showed up to court, plead not guilty and asked to go right to discovery. That's when Mueller dropped the case.

Nice boogie man. :rofl:
So they're Russian Nazis but they don't interfere in elections?
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

:rofl:

This is not real. He's been trolling all of you for the last 8 months. No one is this delusional.

This is why I drive by every few months. For the shot of humor.