Is any of this tied to Joe yet?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: So, hhmmmm, what's a new topic? Hunter Biden

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:03 pm Is any of this tied to Joe yet?
Depends on who you ask I guess. If you ask the folks that talked about Russia collusion and fake laptops... no. :coffee:
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

I guess we'll have to wait for the follow up to see who the "Big Guy" actually it. According to Hunter, he gets 10%. :suspicious:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Just through one of the guys who worked with Hunter, but I'm sure he's a big fat liar too.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:06 pm
Depends on who you ask I guess. If you ask the folks that talked about Russia collusion and fake laptops... no. :coffee:
That’s exactly where I was going. So thank you. :thumb:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:47 am Remember, Facebook and Twitter banned the NYPost article on this

Nobody - NOBODY had evidence that this was Russian misinfo and yet they spouted it just like “stop the steal”

Where were the “said without evidence” chyrons on CNN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The MSM (outside FNC) colluded with the social media leadership to bury a story they knew was true, not only labeling it Russian misinfo, which they knew was a lie, not only banning the NY Post article on it like you stated, but they locked the accounts of people who posted it, including the WH press spokeswoman. Was one giant collusion to protect Biden/get rid of Trump at all costs, and it worked. Remember Trump lost GA, AZ, and WI by about 80k votes. 40k of those (10k in GA & AZ and 20k in WI) are flipped and we have a 269/269 tie & Trump still as POTUS. The burying/mislabeling of this story turned the election. 10x worse than 1/6.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:44 pm
89Hen wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:06 pm
That’s exactly where I was going. So thank you. :thumb:
Glad I could help? :|
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:47 am Remember, Facebook and Twitter banned the NYPost article on this

Nobody - NOBODY had evidence that this was Russian misinfo and yet they spouted it just like “stop the steal”

The MSM (outside FNC) colluded with the social media leadership to bury a story they knew was true, not only labeling it Russian misinfo, which they knew was a lie, not only banning the NYT article on it like you stated, but they locked the accounts of people who posted it, including the WH press spokeswoman. Was one giant collusion to protect Biden/get rod of Trump at all costs, and it worked. Remember Trump lost GA, AZ, and WI by about 80k votes. 40k of those (10k in GA & AZ and 20k in WI) are flipped amd we have a 269/269 tie & Trump still as POTUS. The burying/mislabeling of this story turned the election. 10x worse than 1/6.
I'm not sure they knew it was true but they did choose not to investigate it and to carry the Democrat's water for them. How this might have impacted the election is a much better point of contention than the stop-the-steal election fraud Boogeyman.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:32 pm

The MSM (outside FNC) colluded with the social media leadership to bury a story they knew was true, not only labeling it Russian misinfo, which they knew was a lie, not only banning the NY Post article on it like you stated, but they locked the accounts of people who posted it, including the WH press spokeswoman. Was one giant collusion to protect Biden/get rid of Trump at all costs, and it worked. Remember Trump lost GA, AZ, and WI by about 80k votes. 40k of those (10k in GA & AZ and 20k in WI) are flipped and we have a 269/269 tie & Trump still as POTUS. The burying/mislabeling of this story turned the election. 10x worse than 1/6.
Was there a connection to Joe and conspiracy to cover it up or was it Hunter freewheeling and leveraging his dad’s name?

Serious question.

And keep in mind…Trump and Rudy have their own issues with Ukraine - Russia.
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

kalm wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:32 pm The MSM (outside FNC) colluded with the social media leadership to bury a story they knew was true, not only labeling it Russian misinfo, which they knew was a lie, not only banning the NY Post article on it like you stated, but they locked the accounts of people who posted it, including the WH press spokeswoman. Was one giant collusion to protect Biden/get rid of Trump at all costs, and it worked. Remember Trump lost GA, AZ, and WI by about 80k votes. 40k of those (10k in GA & AZ and 20k in WI) are flipped and we have a 269/269 tie & Trump still as POTUS. The burying/mislabeling of this story turned the election. 10x worse than 1/6.
Was there a connection to Joe and conspiracy to cover it up or was it Hunter freewheeling and leveraging his dad’s name?

Serious question.

The simple answer would be the Big Guy protecting his 10% cut and insure that he goes down in flames in the election.

LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

So, hhmmmm, what's a new topic? Hunter Biden

Post by LeadBolt »

kalm wrote:

Serious question.

The simple answer would be the Big Guy was protecting his 10% cut and insuring that he didn’t go down in flames in the election so that the family graft organization continued to thrive.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:55 am

Serious question.

Who do you think the ‘Big Guy’ is?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:55 am Was there a connection to Joe and conspiracy to cover it up or was it Hunter freewheeling and leveraging his dad’s name?

Serious question.

Jill? ;)

TheDancinMonarch
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Post by TheDancinMonarch »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:26 am
BDKJMU wrote: Who do you think the ‘Big Guy’ is?
Jill? ;)

That's Dr. Jill. :rofl:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

TheDancinMonarch wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:34 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:26 am Jill? ;)

That's Dr. Jill. :rofl:
That would even be worse, letting the wife control the purse strings..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:28 am
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:55 am

Serious question.

Of course. But a drug addled man leveraging his dad’s name ain’t exactly an isolated incident.

Is there evidence that Biden was in on it? If so, then by all means prosecute both.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

The MSM (outside FNC) colluded with the social media leadership to bury a story they knew was true, not only labeling it Russian misinfo, which they knew was a lie, not only banning the NY Post article on it like you stated, but they locked the accounts of people who posted it, including the WH press spokeswoman. Was one giant collusion to protect Biden/get rid of Trump at all costs, and it worked. Remember, "find me 11,789 votes" Trump lost GA, AZ, and WI by about 80k votes. 40k of those (10k in GA & AZ and 20k in WI) are flipped and we have a 269/269 tie & Trump still as POTUS. The burying/mislabeling of this story turned the election. 10x worse than 1/6.
FYP. :coffee:

You lost. Get over it.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Why are you guys responding to klam playing dumb again?

He did the same thing on the thing about teaching CRT is schools and you ding dongs stood in line to respond to to him (hell even I did once)

Tell him to go read the original NYP reporting since it has been shown to be true

“Big Guy”

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:19 pm Why are you guys responding to klam playing dumb again?

He did the same thing on the thing about teaching CRT is schools and you ding dongs stood in line to respond to to him (hell even I did once)

Tell him to go read the original NYP reporting since it has been shown to be true

“Big Guy”

Oh I’m sorry. I was just trying to apply the Benghazi and Trump impeachment rules here.

But now that you’ve mentioned I’m glad the scourge that is CRT has been put to rest.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:19 pm Why are you guys responding to klam playing dumb again?

“Big Guy”

Oh I’m sorry. I was just trying to apply the Benghazi and Trump impeachment rules here.

But now that you’ve mentioned I’m glad the scourge that is CRT has been put to rest.
Democrats can use the Trump impeachment rules when Biden is impeached in 2023.

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:

“Big Guy”

Yeah

Its a carbon copy of what you were doing in the CRT thread - playing dumb and passive aggressive

I am beginning to wonder if you and SG are the same person, just multi-accounting

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:29 pm
kalm wrote:

Yeah

Its a carbon copy of what you were doing in the CRT thread - playing dumb and passive aggressive

I am beginning to wonder if you and SG are the same person, just multi-accounting

The questions are at least semi-sincere in that I recognize Biden could be complicit and CRT may be taught to elementary school kids to a greater degree than I think.

You just don’t like those questions. I understand. :thumb:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:29 pm Yeah

The questions are at least semi-sincere in that I recognize Biden could be complicit and CRT may be taught to elementary school kids to a greater degree than I think.

I just don’t like passive aggressive or people who are coy when they get boxed in during a debate

That’s why I’m wondering if you and SG are actually the same person

Ralph used to do that all the time on AGS

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:07 pm
kalm wrote:

I just don’t like passive aggressive or people who are coy when they get boxed in during a debate

Well if they’re the same person it’s a damned elaborate scheme….I’m friends with ‘both’ of them on FB….
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:07 pm I just don’t like passive aggressive or people who are coy when they get boxed in during a debate

Well if they’re the same person it’s a damned elaborate scheme….I’m friends with ‘both’ of them on FB….
Not as elaborate as Ukrainians perpetrating Mariupol