Political discussions
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by CID1990 »

I got vaxxed in January. I’ve been breathing on my eyeballs way too long so all you assholes get your shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:42 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:43 am

It’s like the American public are just a bunch of children who refuse to follow simple, precautionary and reasonable guidelines and don’t really want the virus to go away sooner.

Fauci is such a dick. :ohno:
Those "simple" guidelines have been changing since day one by the "experts". They lost me after "oh yeah you really should be wearing a mask after all"...and of course my favorite "it's not transmissible between humans". :lol:
Oh no’s!!! They had to adjust to a never seen before virus!!!

Fucking Fauci!!!
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:43 am

It’s like the American public are just a bunch of children who refuse to follow simple, precautionary and reasonable guidelines and don’t really want the virus to go away sooner.

Fauci is such a dick. :ohno:
Those "simple" guidelines have been changing since day one by the "experts". They lost me after "oh yeah you really should be wearing a mask after all"...and of course my favorite "it's not transmissible between humans". :lol:
"They" the government and CDC, a government funded institution.

The main source of CDC discretionary funds is budget authority, which are annual appropriations determined by the U.S. Congress.

Lesson learned, half the people in the country could be dead by the time "THEY" get it right. The S Koreans and other Asian countries were wearing mask for Covid, from previous experience. My personal health system, asked patients to wear masks for reparatory illness years before Covid. Once all the people that want the covid vaccine, are vaccinated, the mask will go away. Vaccinations are why we don't wear masks for the Influenza or Pneumonia.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:05 am

Fucking Fauci!!!
Wrong! Ever hear of SARS 1? If it was so "new", why did some people have levels of immunity beforehand? Why did they base SARS 2 testing upon SARS 1 information?

Not to mention Fauci has been studying SARS for years and it was him that sent the research over to Wuhan, as we had some lab accidents our self.

You gladly keep skipping over hundreds of years of science to make your claims.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:56 am
kalm wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:05 am

Fucking Fauci!!!
Wrong! Ever hear of SARS 1? If it was so "new", why did some people have levels of immunity beforehand? Why did they base SARS 2 testing upon SARS 1 information?

Not to mention Fauci has been studying SARS for years and it was him that sent the research over to Wuhan, as we had some lab accidents our self.

There’s one thing in my claim that’s not wrong.

Fucking Fauci!!!

Am I right?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:00 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:56 am

There’s one thing in my claim that’s not wrong.

Fucking Fauci!!!

Am I right?
:thumb: Correct. He's only one man, but damnit, it's ALL his fault.

He's why I stubbed my toe.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I thought vaccine passports were only the idea of conspiracy theorists?

So as we have seen time and time again, when the Left screams conspiracy, it really means the truth.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SuperHornet wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:05 pm FWIW, I'm scheduled to get my first dose tomorrow in Livermore. The Veterans Transport Service is picking me up about an hour before. My second dose next month will be a bit of a logistical issue, as I'm scheduled to attend a funeral in Fair Oaks (somewhat northeast of Sac) that morning. I think I'll have to drive THAT one by myself, and perhaps skip the reception after the funeral. Given how important that guy was to me, I'm irked no end on this, but the VA gave me no choice on the timing. It was either that or wait even more on the first dose....
grew up in Rocklin when it was a town of 2,000 and a long country drive to Fair Oaks
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:24 am

The main source of CDC discretionary funds is budget authority, which are annual appropriations determined by the U.S. Congress.

Lesson learned, half the people in the country could be dead by the time "THEY" get it right. The S Koreans and other Asian countries were wearing mask for Covid, from previous experience. My personal health system, asked patients to wear masks for reparatory illness years before Covid. Once all the people that want the covid vaccine, are vaccinated, the mask will go away. Vaccinations are why we don't wear masks for the Influenza or Pneumonia.
:lol:

No, if the China Virus was the real deal there would have been piles of dead in the streets regardless of the gubmint response.

Instead, there were only piles of dead at the nursing homes where donk gubnors ordered old folks with the virus to reside.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:57 am
SuperHornet wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:05 pm FWIW, I'm scheduled to get my first dose tomorrow in Livermore. The Veterans Transport Service is picking me up about an hour before. My second dose next month will be a bit of a logistical issue, as I'm scheduled to attend a funeral in Fair Oaks (somewhat northeast of Sac) that morning. I think I'll have to drive THAT one by myself, and perhaps skip the reception after the funeral. Given how important that guy was to me, I'm irked no end on this, but the VA gave me no choice on the timing. It was either that or wait even more on the first dose....
grew up in Rocklin when it was a town of 2,000 and a long country drive to Fair Oaks
That place is just another suburban hellscape now.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Oof.

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

:suspicious: How do you know of a funeral that is a month from now? Usually it happens within two weeks of the death.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

CAA Flagship wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:12 am
:suspicious: How do you know of a funeral that is a month from now? Usually it happens within two weeks of the death.
I've seen that a lot this year. People waiting for covid to ease up, so family can attend.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:16 pm

No, if the China Virus was the real deal there would have been piles of dead in the streets regardless of the gubmint response.

Instead, there were only piles of dead at the nursing homes where donk gubnors ordered old folks with the virus to reside.
1 of the 5 that I personally know died, lived in a nursing home. Donks goes and conks goes used different tactics, and people still died. Protocol helped keep it from being piles in the street. Minnesota government lifted restrictions, now our numbers are moving in the wrong direction.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:16 pm

Thank god we only lost 550,000 and avoided the likes of dead scenario.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

All I know is China is a miracle only having 90,000 total cases and only 4,636 deaths.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:10 am All I know is China is a miracle only having 90,000 total cases and only 4,636 deaths.
Those sound like Florida numbers.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

89Hen wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:10 am All I know is China is a miracle only having 90,000 total cases and only 4,636 deaths.
My guess is they left out a few that had lead poisoning.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

CAA Flagship wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:12 am
Its CA. Don't they schedule suicides in that state?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CVS conducting vaccine suppression. :ohno:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

So basically the mandates should have been to stay the fuck away from fat people. Nah, fuck it, wear 3 masks. :lol: :dunce:
About 78% of people who have been hospitalized, needed a ventilator or died from Covid-19 have been overweight or obese, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a new study Monday.

Just over 42% of the U.S. population was considered obese in 2018, according to the agency’s most recent statistics. Overweight is defined as having a body mass index of 25 or more, while obesity is defined as having a BMI of 30 or more.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-c ... obese.html
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:31 am
My guess is they left out a few that had lead poisoning.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :ohno:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:17 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:57 am

That place is just another suburban hellscape now.
I couldn't find my way around last time I visited, thank all the gods I hauled ass back in the 80s :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:13 am So basically the mandates should have been to stay the fuck away from fat people. Nah, fuck it, wear 3 masks. :lol: :dunce:
About 78% of people who have been hospitalized, needed a ventilator or died from Covid-19 have been overweight or obese, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a new study Monday.

Just over 42% of the U.S. population was considered obese in 2018, according to the agency’s most recent statistics. Overweight is defined as having a body mass index of 25 or more, while obesity is defined as having a BMI of 30 or more.
~75% of the US population is overweight or obese. Staying away from fat people is unachievable.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:36 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:13 am So basically the mandates should have been to stay the fuck away from fat people. Nah, fuck it, wear 3 masks. :lol: :dunce:

~75% of the US population is overweight or obese. Staying away from fat people is unachievable.
and also the primary reason for the high US death rate. But hey, lets punish all the healthy people. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12