houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Eating Their Own

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:16 pm
SDHornet wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:35 pm And JSO's go-to group is done as they have officially stopped accepting donations. Way to pick some "principled conservatives" JSO, well done. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Lincoln Project was nothing more than a money laundering organization, run by a bunch of fake conks, headed by a pedo.The MSM knew, but they didn’t want to expose it, because getting rid of Trump and his supporters was more important than exposing a pedo and a bunch of guys enriching themselves off of donations. How many tens of millions did these guys funnel to themselves?Just like with Hunter Biden, there was nothing to see here as far as the MSM was concerned until after the election.
Which one is it? Fake conks or pedos?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:58 am
kalm wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:13 am

Funny. I can make the same case with establishment Dems. :lol:

That’s also what makes Amash and Sasse so appealing to me.

The Republicans, most ripe for cancelling are exactly the same ones that would attract left leaning independent types like me to vote for them. This is partly why I think the Republican Party is in deep shit. Rally around crazy and kick the reasonable ones out.
Yet the same thing is happening to the Dems.
Trut so pure - because there isn't a dime's worth of difference between the "mainstream" of both parties
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:10 am
The Lincoln Project was nothing more than a money laundering organization, run by a bunch of fake conks, headed by a pedo.The MSM knew, but they didn’t want to expose it, because getting rid of Trump and his supporters was more important than exposing a pedo and a bunch of guys enriching themselves off of donations. How many tens of millions did these guys funnel to themselves?Just like with Hunter Biden, there was nothing to see here as far as the MSM was concerned until after the election.
:lol:

FWIW...here’s Steve Schmidt’s tweet of resignation from the board. Fascinating read. Seems sincere.

It’s funny how Tucker Carlson from that tower of purity, created by Roger Aisles is roasting the Lincoln Project on the topics of sexual assault and grift... :lol:

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20478630-steve

Next thing ya know, Trump’s acquittal(s) will be viewed as wins.I don’t know how much more libtard owning we can stand!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Carl-left sociopath conksplains the new Republican Party. Great quote from Hamilton... :lol:

“The Framers are, to the 45th president, mere rumors. They, however, knew him, as a type — a practitioner of what Alexander Hamilton (in Federalist 68) disdainfully called “talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity.” Post-1/6 America has a quickened appreciation of how those “little arts,” when magnified by modern modes of mass communication as wielded by occupants of the swollen modern presidency, make civilization’s brittle crust crumble.

Intelligent people of goodwill disagree about the constitutionality of an impeachment trial of a former president. Forty-four Republican senators voted (generally less from constitutional conviction than from political convenience) to truncate the trial. They lost, but their role as jurors remained. In that constitutional role their duty was to decide whether the president’s two months of inciting what occurred on 1/6 constituted an impeachable offense. Saturday’s revelations about Donald Trump’s comportment during the riot — redundant evidence of his character, surprising to no senator — were no match for 100 senators’ unifying desire to spend a week away from the Senate.

As the trial proceeded, there appeared a new aspirant for membership in the Republican senators’ large Lout Caucus: Lindsey O. Graham (S.C.), Ted Cruz (Tex.), Josh Hawley (Mo.), Marco Rubio (Fla.), Ron Johnson (Wis.), et al. In Ohio, Josh Mandel announced his candidacy to replace Rob Portman, the temperate conservative and meticulous legislator who is retiring in 2022. Mandel said the impeachment “got my blood boiling to the point where I decided to run.” His blood boils frequently: This will be his third Senate run.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:01 am

FWIW...here’s Steve Schmidt’s tweet of resignation from the board. Fascinating read. Seems sincere.

It’s funny how Tucker Carlson from that tower of purity, created by Roger Aisles is roasting the Lincoln Project on the topics of sexual assault and grift... :lol:

Next thing ya know, Trump’s acquittal(s) will be viewed as wins.I don’t know how much more libtard owning we can stand!
Neither side is smart enough to just sit back and let the other side shoot themselves in the foot. They both have to take their guns out and fire away too.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:01 am

They all knew about Weavers grooming. They enabled a pedo. No other way around it.

And yet JSO doesn't disavow the LP. :lol:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Why does it have to be one or the other? :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:27 pm

It doesn't have to be but only one crowd has made it their cause celebre. Remember the stupid fuck that showed up at the pizza place in a strip mall with a slab floor wanting to check out the basement for kids abducted by Hillary? Fake conks wouldn't do that, that takes the real thing... :coffee: .
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:42 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:27 pm

It doesn't have to be but only one crowd has made it their cause celebre. Remember the stupid fuck that showed up at the pizza place in a strip mall with a slab floor wanting to check out the basement for kids abducted by Hillary? Fake conks wouldn't do that, that takes the real thing... :coffee: .
Well they’re obviously hidden in the floor of the LP offices.... duh.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:35 am
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:22 am
Desantis and Noem are 2 at the top of my list.
Pick from this list: Any two:

Noem
Crenshaw
Desantis
Hailey
Scott
Rice

I’d take any two of those all day long. I think a no-bullshit Nikki Haley as president, with a VP who wears an eye patch would be fucking awesome. :lol: :lol:
I just saw Desantis is only 42. Though he was older, like late 40s..
-His wife (40) looks pretty hot.
-How do you get a bronze star while in the Navy JAG?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:10 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:35 am

Pick from this list: Any two:

Noem
Crenshaw
Desantis
Hailey
Scott
Rice

I’d take any two of those all day long. I think a no-bullshit Nikki Haley as president, with a VP who wears an eye patch would be fucking awesome. :lol: :lol:
I just saw Desantis is only 42. Though he was older, like late 40s..
-His wife (40) looks pretty hot.
-How do you get a bronze star while in the Navy JAG?
My guess is it was when he was assigned to SEAL Team 1 and sent to Fallujah.

And I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating crackers. :notworthy: :notworthy:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Oh...

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Trump's statement on McConnell today...oof. Any doubt who's party it still is? :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

I kept coming across the edited MSM reporting on Trump’s McConnell comments. Here is the unedited. Yeah he unloaded. And mostly true.
The Republican Party can never again be respected or strong with political "leaders" like Sen. Mitch McConnell at its helm. McConnell's dedication to business as usual, status quo policies, together with his lack of political insight, wisdom, skill, and personality, has rapidly driven him from Majority Leader to Minority Leader, and it will only get worse. The Democrats and Chuck Schumer play McConnell like a fiddle—they've never had it so good—and they want to keep it that way! We know our America First agenda is a winner, not McConnell's Beltway First agenda or Biden's America Last.

In 2020, I received the most votes of any sitting President in history, almost 75,000,000. Every incumbent House Republican won for the first time in decades, and we flipped 15 seats, almost costing Nancy Pelosi her job. Republicans won majorities in at least 59 of the 98 partisan legislative chambers, and the Democrats failed to flip a single legislative chamber from red to blue. And in "Mitch's Senate," over the last two election cycles, I single-handedly saved at least 12 Senate seats, more than eight in the 2020 cycle alone—and then came the Georgia disaster, where we should have won both U.S. Senate seats, but McConnell matched the Democrat offer of $2,000 stimulus checks with $600. How does that work? It became the Democrats' principal advertisement, and a big winner for them it was. McConnell then put himself, one of the most unpopular politicians in the United States, into the advertisements. Many Republicans in Georgia voted Democrat, or just didn't vote, because of their anguish at their inept Governor, Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, and the Republican Party, for not doing its job on Election Integrity during the 2020 Presidential race.

It was a complete election disaster in Georgia, and certain other swing states. McConnell did nothing, and will never do what needs to be done in order to secure a fair and just electoral system in the future. He doesn't have what it takes, never did, and never will.

My only regret is that McConnell "begged" for my strong support and endorsement before the great people of Kentucky in the 2020 election, and I gave it to him. He went from one point down to 20 points up, and won. How quickly he forgets. Without my endorsement, McConnell would have lost, and lost badly. Now, his numbers are lower than ever before, he is destroying the Republican side of the Senate, and in so doing, seriously hurting our Country.

Likewise, McConnell has no credibility on China because of his family's substantial Chinese business holding. He does nothing on this tremendous economic and military threat.

Mitch is a dour, sullen, and unsmiling political hack, and if Republican Senators are going to stay with him, they will not win again. He will never do what needs to be done, or what is right for our Country. Where necessary and appropriate, I will back primary rivals who espouse Making America Great Again and our policy of America First. We want brilliant, strong, thoughtful, and compassionate leadership.

Prior to the pandemic, we produced the greatest economy and jobs numbers in the history of our Country, and likewise, our economic recovery after Covid was the best in the world. We cut taxes and regulations, rebuilt our military, took care of our Vets, became energy independent, built the wall and stopped the massive inflow of illegals into our Country, and so much more. And now, illegals are pouring in, pipelines are being stopped, taxes will be going up, and we will no longer be energy independent.

This is a big moment for our country, and we cannot let it pass by using third rate "leaders" to dictate our future!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1dK5K7
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:06 pm I kept coming across the edited MSM reporting on Trump’s McConnell comments. Here is the unedited. Yeah he unloaded. And mostly true.
The Republican Party can never again be respected or strong with political "leaders" like Sen. Mitch McConnell at its helm. McConnell's dedication to business as usual, status quo policies, together with his lack of political insight, wisdom, skill, and personality, has rapidly driven him from Majority Leader to Minority Leader, and it will only get worse. The Democrats and Chuck Schumer play McConnell like a fiddle—they've never had it so good—and they want to keep it that way! We know our America First agenda is a winner, not McConnell's Beltway First agenda or Biden's America Last.

In 2020, I received the most votes of any sitting President in history, almost 75,000,000. Every incumbent House Republican won for the first time in decades, and we flipped 15 seats, almost costing Nancy Pelosi her job. Republicans won majorities in at least 59 of the 98 partisan legislative chambers, and the Democrats failed to flip a single legislative chamber from red to blue. And in "Mitch's Senate," over the last two election cycles, I single-handedly saved at least 12 Senate seats, more than eight in the 2020 cycle alone—and then came the Georgia disaster, where we should have won both U.S. Senate seats, but McConnell matched the Democrat offer of $2,000 stimulus checks with $600. How does that work? It became the Democrats' principal advertisement, and a big winner for them it was. McConnell then put himself, one of the most unpopular politicians in the United States, into the advertisements. Many Republicans in Georgia voted Democrat, or just didn't vote, because of their anguish at their inept Governor, Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, and the Republican Party, for not doing its job on Election Integrity during the 2020 Presidential race.

It was a complete election disaster in Georgia, and certain other swing states. McConnell did nothing, and will never do what needs to be done in order to secure a fair and just electoral system in the future. He doesn't have what it takes, never did, and never will.

My only regret is that McConnell "begged" for my strong support and endorsement before the great people of Kentucky in the 2020 election, and I gave it to him. He went from one point down to 20 points up, and won. How quickly he forgets. Without my endorsement, McConnell would have lost, and lost badly. Now, his numbers are lower than ever before, he is destroying the Republican side of the Senate, and in so doing, seriously hurting our Country.

Likewise, McConnell has no credibility on China because of his family's substantial Chinese business holding. He does nothing on this tremendous economic and military threat.

Mitch is a dour, sullen, and unsmiling political hack, and if Republican Senators are going to stay with him, they will not win again. He will never do what needs to be done, or what is right for our Country. Where necessary and appropriate, I will back primary rivals who espouse Making America Great Again and our policy of America First. We want brilliant, strong, thoughtful, and compassionate leadership.

Prior to the pandemic, we produced the greatest economy and jobs numbers in the history of our Country, and likewise, our economic recovery after Covid was the best in the world. We cut taxes and regulations, rebuilt our military, took care of our Vets, became energy independent, built the wall and stopped the massive inflow of illegals into our Country, and so much more. And now, illegals are pouring in, pipelines are being stopped, taxes will be going up, and we will no longer be energy independent.

This is a big moment for our country, and we cannot let it pass by using third rate "leaders" to dictate our future!
Who’s going to carry the moderate voter and donor for water Trump?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:06 pm I kept coming across the edited MSM reporting on Trump’s McConnell comments. Here is the unedited. Yeah he unloaded. And mostly true.

There is truth to what Trump said. There is also a whole lot of trying to shift the blame ...
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:44 pm Trump's statement on McConnell today...oof. Any doubt who's party it still is? :lol:
That's the tact Trump needs to take if he is serious about staying in politics. Primary the Rino's and take control of the GOP via "Trumpist" candidates instead of starting a new party. It remains to be seen if Trump can get voter turnout when he is not on the ballot.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:21 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:44 pm Trump's statement on McConnell today...oof. Any doubt who's party it still is? :lol:
That's the tact Trump needs to take if he is serious about staying in politics. Primary the Rino's and take control of the GOP via "Trumpist" candidates instead of starting a new party. It remains to be seen if Trump can get voter turnout when he is not on the ballot.
It might be a good self serving strategy but there’s a ceiling to his and Trumpism’s popularity. We’ve more than likely reached that ceiling and the party won’t survive without an influx of moderates.

They let crazy fully out of the bottle. Best of luck!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

He didn't hold back, did he? :lol: Honest question - Is there a future for non MAGA politicians in the current GOP? Will MAGA eventually become their own party? Does it remain a faction like the Tea Party. And this isn't a dig at you, so please don't take it that way - but do you even call yourself a Republican after Trump?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:47 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:21 pm

It might be a good self serving strategy but there’s a ceiling to his and Trumpism’s popularity. We’ve more than likely reached that ceiling and the party won’t survive without an influx of moderates.

We'll see. The DNC purged moderates a while ago and the conk "moderates" are essentially GWB neocons. Lot's to be gained by populist candidates with a decent message.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:41 am
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:47 am

We'll see. The DNC purged moderates a while ago and the conk "moderates" are essentially GWB neocons. Lot's to be gained by populist candidates with a decent message.
No question. That's true of both sides and the Democrat establishment's elitism doesn't help their cause.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:49 am
SDHornet wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:41 am

No question. That's true of both sides and the Democrat establishment's elitism doesn't help their cause.
:nod:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

I can’t answer for BDK, but I haven’t identified as a republican since the original GWB. In fact, I’ve rarely voted for the Republican OR the Democrat candidate in presidential elections...I will continue to weigh the pros and cons of each candidate and pick the one who most closely aligns with my policy positions.
Last edited by AZGrizFan on Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:55 am

He didn't hold back, did he? :lol: Honest question - Is there a future for non MAGA politicians in the current GOP? Will MAGA eventually become their own party? Does it remain a faction like the Tea Party. And this isn't a dig at you, so please don't take it that way - but do you even call yourself a Republican after Trump?
I consider myself more of a conservative, America 1st, populist than a Republican.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:35 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:55 am
I consider myself more of a social conservative, America 1st, populist than a Republican.
I added social in there for you. Populism and fiscal conservatism don't align very well.