Impeach Biden!

Political discussions
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Impeach Biden!

Post by Gil Dobie »

I think he made the right choice to keep himself in office.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Impeach Biden!

Post by Skjellyfetti »

por que no los dos?

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Biden is talking of making changes because of Trump, without thinking them thru. Similar to Trump making changes because of Obama. Deja vu all over again as expected. The circle will be unbroken.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

link...

President Biden has been reversing or pausing some rules put in place under former President Donald Trump this week, including one designed to bring down the price of insulin.

The Department of Health and Human Services on Thursday announced that the directive would be put on hold among a number of other measures that were passed under Trump, but are not yet in effect.

The measure, signed off on in December, aimed to require some community health centers to deliver savings to low-income patients for insulin and epinephrine in a bid to bring down unaffordable prices.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

So should Biden be impeached for clearly violating the constitution with the extension of the eviction moratorium? Seems like a pretty clear violation of his oath of office.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/politics ... index.html
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Property owneres should immediately challenge it in court, and frankly ignore it, as there there is zero chance these penalties will hold up in court.
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08 ... k-the-law/
SCOTUS has already said its unconstitutional. Its nothing more than unconstitutional govt seizing of property without due process.If the govt says your tentants don’t have to pay rent, and you can’t evict them, that is a defacto seizure of your property.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:54 am Property owneres should immediately challenge it in court, and frankly ignore it, as there there is zero chance these penalties will hold up in court.
SCOTUS has already said its unconstitutional. Its nothing more than unconstitutional govt seizing of property without due process.If the govt says your tentants don’t have to pay rent, and you can’t evict them, that is a defacto seizure of your property.
Agree 1000% with you. Many landlords aren't corporations. Some are ordinary people who buy and rent homes for passive / retirement income. They may be able to stand a few months of having to pay the mortgage but this has gone on long enough. A reckoning is coming for sure.

And let me go out on the limb here....there's no law being broken since the CDC isn't a legislative body.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:05 am link...

President Biden has been reversing or pausing some rules put in place under former President Donald Trump this week, including one designed to bring down the price of insulin.

The Department of Health and Human Services on Thursday announced that the directive would be put on hold among a number of other measures that were passed under Trump, but are not yet in effect.

The measure, signed off on in December, aimed to require some community health centers to deliver savings to low-income patients for insulin and epinephrine in a bid to bring down unaffordable prices.
Joe Manchin’s daughter was the CEO of Mylan who saw oversaw the 400% increase in the price of the epipen so it makes perfect sense.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:00 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:54 am Property owneres should immediately challenge it in court, and frankly ignore it, as there there is zero chance these penalties will hold up in court.
Agree 1000% with you. Many landlords aren't corporations. Some are ordinary people who buy and rent homes for passive / retirement income. They may be able to stand a few months of having to pay the mortgage but this has gone on long enough. A reckoning is coming for sure.

And let me go out on the limb here....there's no law being broken since the CDC isn't a legislative body.
This.
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

Wake up America! Most corrupt government ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

LeadBolt wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:16 am Wake up America! Most corrupt government ever.

:roll: Lighten up, Francis. Teapot Dome, Iran-Contra, Watergate, Whiskey Ring all were so much more scandalous than a gov't agency overstepping its mandate. :ohno:
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

True, Mark. I'll accept the characterization of the Biden Administration (particularly in the person of the Vice President) as corrupt, but they have NOTHING on the General Secretary of the California Communist Party, who's had his hand slapped by SCOTUS so many times, it makes one's head spin....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:07 am
LeadBolt wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:16 am Wake up America! Most corrupt government ever.

:roll: Lighten up, Francis. Teapot Dome, Iran-Contra, Watergate, Whiskey Ring all were so much more scandalous than a gov't agency overstepping its mandate. :ohno:
This administration is probably less corrupt than the one that immediately proceeded it.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:22 pm

This administration is probably less corrupt than the one that immediately proceeded it.
I wouldn't bet a plugged peso on that thought being true.

The only thing that changed was the stories being fed to us. Pockets are still being lined, contracts are being diverted, incompetence covered up, money going to blind accounts, weddings being funded by non-profits, and etc..

Depressing yes, truthful well that is up to the reader and how far down the government well one has been. I recently got a fresh dose about how bad it is though work (and I thought I was a pessimist before). :wall:

Thinking about all that. I am going to go have 4 fingers of bourbon.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:36 pm

The only thing that changed was the stories being fed to us. Pockets are still being lined, contracts are being diverted, incompetence covered up, money going to blind accounts, weddings being funded by non-profits, and etc..

Depressing yes, truthful well that is up to the reader and how far down the government well one has been. I recently got a fresh dose about how bad it is though work (and I thought I was a pessimist before). :wall:

Winter, I worked with Illinois and Chicago governments (and unions) so I understand.

That was bait for the MAGAts to tell me that Lil' Donnie was different - he was an outsider that was draining the swamp or similar BS.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:39 pm

Winter, I worked with Illinois and Chicago governments (and unions) so I understand.

That was bait for the MAGAts to tell me that Lil' Donnie was different - he was an outsider that was draining the swamp or similar BS.
My condolences. :nod:

You still might get a bite. Those fish have a tendency to bite on a hook whether or not there is a worm on it.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Hunter Biden's art dealer says "hold my beer". :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:18 pm
Hunter Biden's art dealer says "hold my beer". :lol:
It's definitely close. Scumbags throughout.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Cleanest President ever.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23 pm

Cleanest President ever.
Rumor has it that he got herpes from an 8 y/o boy provided by Epstein. :oops:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:52 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23 pm

Cleanest President ever.
That doesn't sound like Trump. Trump would never only have one boy, it had to be at least three!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:50 pm

You still might get a bite. Those fish have a tendency to bite on a hook whether or not there is a worm on it.
This is considered a fly by some. You can tie a bionic worm pattern (imitates chironomid pupae) but some just fish the naked hook only.

:ugeek:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:49 am
Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:50 pm

This is considered a fly by some. You can tie a bionic worm pattern (imitates chironomid pupae) but some just fish the naked hook only.

:ugeek:
Looks like something out of Alien.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:30 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:52 pm

That doesn't sound like Trump. Trump would never only have one boy, it had to be at least three!
:lol: And only the best boys....good boys.