Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:50 am

Fail. They brought attention to an official release from WHO. Which I beat by two weeks.

That's like saying EWU didn't lose to the Griz because you don't like the Missoulian. Facts are still facts.
It would be like Griz fans believing a Kaiman article that Griz football has dominated EWU for the past decade.

:kisswink:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Biden signs exec order requiring wearing masks on fed property, then goes full hypocrite by giving speech at Lincoln Memorial not wearing a mask. Good enough for thee, but not for me..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:29 am Biden signs exec order requiring wearing masks on fed property, then goes full hypocrite by giving speech at Lincoln Memorial not wearing a mask. Good enough for thee, but not for me..
Why does Democratic hypocrisy bother you but not Republican hypocrisy?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:31 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:29 am Biden signs exec order requiring wearing masks on fed property, then goes full hypocrite by giving speech at Lincoln Memorial not wearing a mask. Good enough for thee, but not for me..
What conk hypocrisy in regards to the China Virus are you referring to?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:15 pm
Did I say the hypocrisy was limited to the China Virus? No. You give Trump a pass on his hypocrisy but get your panties all up in a bunch over Biden or other Democrats' hypocrisy.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:25 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:15 pm
Did I say the hypocrisy was limited to the China Virus? No. You give Trump a pass on his hypocrisy but get your panties all up in a bunch over Biden or other Democrats' hypocrisy.
We’re talking China Virus here (this thread). Let’s stick to the topic.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:40 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:25 pm
No problem. Unbunch your panties and we'll get back to the topic. :D
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:46 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:40 pm
You’re the one who got your panties in a bunch over calling out Biden’s hypocrisy with “But what about Trump!”
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:50 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:46 pm
You’re the one who got your panties in a bunch over calling out Biden’s hypocrisy with “But what about Trump!”
I take it you don't want to talk about why you would be ok if a thread with a post that was critical of Trump was hijacked but you are when it happens to a thread with a post critical of Biden? :coffee:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Well let's be honest here. The left invented the whole "woke" thing. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 am

It would be like Griz fans believing a Kaiman article that Griz football has dominated EWU for the past decade.

:kisswink:
:lol: Logic fail.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:26 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 am

Let's just go by Championship game appearances the last decade then, EWU 2, Griz ? :o
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:31 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:26 pm

Let's just go by Championship game appearances the last decade then, EWU 2, Griz ? :o
Thought you were referring to Red State, not championship appearances. Carry on.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:Biden signs exec order requiring wearing masks on fed property, then goes full hypocrite by giving speech at Lincoln Memorial not wearing a mask. Good enough for thee, but not for me..
I see 88 already tore you a new one. Fucking hypocrite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

clenz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:19 am
HI54UNI wrote:
So how'd you catch it?

Hope everything goes well.
Ex wife.

The only way I could get it based on how I've structured my live since our separation was her.

Her and her newest fuck toy went out on NYE. About 10 days later both were symptomatic, 14 days later both tested positive.

Direct contact with her and myself while dropping kids off. Incubation period later and here I am.

She denies it and claims that it surgery came from school with the kids or from me. Simply not possible. I haven't left my apartment in months, residually in any capacity they would remotely put me in danger. The school time line also doesn't work out given what days they were in school post winter break and when her and fuck boy tested positive.

She claims "we didn't do anything on NYE. It's not possible" meanwhile the timelines are literally bang on to the day/hour/second the CDC had laid out at most common time frame from ability day 1 of this thing.

She claims they didn't do anything Nye, yet I was told to take the kids because they had plans and she knew I wouldn't.

She claims they didn't do anything yet the 5 and 7 year old both have told me, unprompted and independently of each other, what Mommy was doing with friends on NYE.

The chances it came from me but somehow her and fuck face test positive and area symptomatic before I am and I get symptomatic exactly as a timeline would project are as close to impossible as you can get.

The chances it came from a kids school and they popped symptoms and as positive test in the 2 or 3 day span she is trying to sell is just as impossible

We both know the truth, but she's been well coached by friends and get lawyer on what to say and how to word things to make sure it's I that is able to be painted as an asshole during the divorce process that it will never be admitted.

Though I think she's realized I have copies of texts she sent to people not named me before the idea of a divorce came up that could make things bad for her if she presses too hard. Copies of messages if her admitting to me those thungs happened, if you catch my drift. I have saved videos from the ring doorbell that involve men that aren't me entering the house late at night and leaving the house early in the morning while I still lived there but had taken the kids to my parents for a weekend or week here or there over the last year or two

The moniker "TBH" was false advertising it seems.

:ohno:
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Wishing you the very best Clenz!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

∞∞∞ wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:15 pm Wishing you the very best Clenz!
:nod:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Welcome back Trip!
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:11 pm
BDKJMU wrote:Biden signs exec order requiring wearing masks on fed property, then goes full hypocrite by giving speech at Lincoln Memorial not wearing a mask. Good enough for thee, but not for me..
I see 88 already tore you a new one. Fucking hypocrite.

Lol, no he didn‘t.
And You are correct, Biden is a fucking hypocrite.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:27 pm
Welcome back Trip!
Thanks. Saw Clenzy's dilemma and wanted to give him my best.

Also thanks to Ibanez and Mr. T for helping retrieve my account.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

HI54UNI wrote:
So how'd you catch it?

Ex wife.

The only way I could get it based on how I've structured my live since our separation was her.

Her and her newest fuck toy went out on NYE. About 10 days later both were symptomatic, 14 days later both tested positive.

Direct contact with her and myself while dropping kids off. Incubation period later and here I am.

She denies it and claims that it surgery came from school with the kids or from me. Simply not possible. I haven't left my apartment in months, residually in any capacity they would remotely put me in danger. The school time line also doesn't work out given what days they were in school post winter break and when her and fuck boy tested positive.

She claims "we didn't do anything on NYE. It's not possible" meanwhile the timelines are literally bang on to the day/hour/second the CDC had laid out at most common time frame from ability day 1 of this thing.

She claims they didn't do anything Nye, yet I was told to take the kids because they had plans and she knew I wouldn't.

She claims they didn't do anything yet the 5 and 7 year old both have told me, unprompted and independently of each other, what Mommy was doing with friends on NYE.

The chances it came from me but somehow her and fuck face test positive and area symptomatic before I am and I get symptomatic exactly as a timeline would project are as close to impossible as you can get.

The chances it came from a kids school and they popped symptoms and as positive test in the 2 or 3 day span she is trying to sell is just as impossible

We both know the truth, but she's been well coached by friends and get lawyer on what to say and how to word things to make sure it's I that is able to be painted as an asshole during the divorce process that it will never be admitted.

Though I think she's realized I have copies of texts she sent to people not named me before the idea of a divorce came up that could make things bad for her if she presses too hard. Copies of messages if her admitting to me those thungs happened, if you catch my drift. I have saved videos from the ring doorbell that involve men that aren't me entering the house late at night and leaving the house early in the morning while I still lived there but had taken the kids to my parents for a weekend or week here or there over the last year or two

A simple "my ex-wife" would have been sufficient. :D

That sucks. Best of luck to you.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

HI54UNI wrote:
So how'd you catch it?

Ex wife.

Definitely came from the ex. The whole "kids can pass it around at school and then take it home" was debunked about 100 pages back.

Also is the ex into short over-weight Hispanic males? Asking for a friend.

On a serious note, get well soon and get some digits from one of those hot nurses taking care of you.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:rofl:
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:37 pm :rofl:

Some random chick on Twitter said it so it must be true! :lol:

As of yesterday, 38 million doses distributed, 15.1 million getting at least one shot, and 2.4 million fully vaccinated:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... ion-doses/

Hardly 1 million/day under Trump:

Also lying about having doses for a second Moderna shot (which affected people I know):
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN29K2H4