kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:43 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:32 pm Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Pledges To File Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden After Inauguration
https://www.oann.com/rep-marjorie-taylo ... uguration/
You need link posting training from UNI88 :nod:
We’re taking back the people’s right to hyperlink in any way we see fit! We WONT stand down but we ARE standing ready! For America!

BDK, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and I are united in this!

:nod:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:32 pm Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Pledges To File Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden After Inauguration
So she's doing exactly what the Democrats did in 2016. I guess the Republicans don't really want uNitY either. What a joke our system has become.

You would think that if there was something truly there with Biden's dealings, that Trumps DoJ would've found it. And what an empty gesture. Good luck getting that through with a Democratic Congress.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:19 am
So she's doing exactly what the Democrats did in 2016. I guess the Republicans don't really want uNitY either. What a joke our system has become.

You would think that if there was something truly there with Biden's dealings, that Trumps DoJ would've found it. And what an empty gesture. Good luck getting that through with a Democratic Congress.
You’re right about one thing. But it’s no more empty than either of Nancy’s efforts.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Where's the lie...
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:30 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:19 am

You’re right about one thing. But it’s no more empty than either of Nancy’s efforts.
:nod: And equally foolhardy.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:44 am Where's the lie...
What's missing is context.

Why will the mall be empty? Trump Supporters are why. They've already violently attacked the Capitol and are angry.

An election Certified in the dead on night....on public TV for all the world to see by Republicans and Democrats - after it was certified by the individual states. This isn't like we woke up and suddenly the EC was certified. It was there for everyone to see.
Last edited by Ibanez on Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:49 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:44 am Where's the lie...

Why will the mall be empty? Trump Supporters are why. They've already violently attacked the Capitol and are angry.

An election Certified in the dead on night....on public TV for all the word to see by Republicans and Democrats - after it was certified by the individual states. This isn't like we woke up and suddenly the EC was certified. It was there for everyone to see.
Meh, the Capitol Mall wasn't empty 4 years ago, and there were riots going down not far from it. Not sure why this inauguration should be treated any different, especially considering there are armed NG in place this time around and DC is essentially in a full military lock down.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:51 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:49 am

An election Certified in the dead on night....on public TV for all the word to see by Republicans and Democrats - after it was certified by the individual states. This isn't like we woke up and suddenly the EC was certified. It was there for everyone to see.
Meh, the Capitol Mall wasn't empty 4 years ago, and there were riots going down not far from it. Not sure why this inauguration should be treated any different, especially considering there are armed NG in place this time around and DC is essentially in a full military lock down.
Huge difference. The alt-left didn't execute a failed, armed insurrection to stop the count. I don't recall there being any of the violence and rhetoric we've seen by the Democratic Party and the alt-left leading up to Trumps inauguration. They were angry and saying stupid shit, sure. But where they threating to kill Biden for certifying the result? Were they planting IEDs at the capitol and planning armed resistance?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:55 am

Huge difference. The alt-left didn't execute a failed, armed insurrection to stop the count. I don't recall there being any of the violence and rhetoric we've seen by the Democratic Party and the alt-left leading up to Trumps inauguration. They were angry and saying stupid shit, sure. But where they threating to kill Biden for certifying the result? Were they planting IEDs at the capitol and planning armed resistance?
:nod:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

So no Congrescritters objected to the 2016 results? Cause, you know, they are insurrectionists and traitors too, right?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:59 am

So no Congrescritters objected to the 2016 results? Cause, you know, they are insurrectionists and traitors too, right?
I didn't say that, SD. Plenty of Congresscritters were objecting. That's no different. I said Alt-leftist didn't execute a violent attack with the goal of overturning the election. They weren't online, plotting violence like the Proud Boys and others are. There's a difference.

If you can find a comparable event in 2016/2017 to the MAGA Insurrection of January 6, i'll stand down.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

It was a mostly peaceful demonstration Mark. That’s the standard now.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:01 pm It was a mostly peaceful demonstration Mark. That’s the standard now.
Right. I forgot the new standard. I'll get it straight, just give me time.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:27 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:54 pm
Started a few days ago, when people post tweets, all I see is the little blue bird. I'm not even on twitter, and I've been banned from twitter..
It's an article on how the timeline doesn't work with the "Trump incited the riot during his speech" as the riot started before his speech ended, and it's a 30-40 minute walk from the Ellipse to the Capitol.
According to the WaPo, CNN, et al the FBI warned of an attacked 2 days beforehand with intel that it was pre planned.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/washi ... r-BB1cH2C6

So we have 3 things here.
-The riot was planned well ahead of time.
-The riot started BEFORE Trump's speech even started.
-Trump NEVER said go attack the capitol.

This all proves that Trump is not guilty of inciting the attack on the Capitol Building, and that this joke of an impeachment is nothing more than a leftist Jihad to try to get rid of Trump, because they are scared shitless he is going to run again..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:35 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:27 pm

It's an article on how the timeline doesn't work with the "Trump incited the riot during his speech" as the riot started before his speech ended, and it's a 30-40 minute walk from the Ellipse to the Capitol.
According to the WaPo, CNN, et al the FBI warned of an attacked 2 days beforehand with intel that it was pre planned.

This all proves that Trump is not guilty of inciting the attack on the Capitol Building, and that this joke of an impeachment is nothing more than a leftist Jihad to try to get rid of Trump, because they are scared shitless he is going to run again..
Just playing Devil's Advocate but why was the riot planned? Why were these people plotting to "stop the steal?" Let's do some root cause analyses.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:04 pm And the Feds arrested him. More holes in the "it was only Trump supporters" narrative.

That tells you have big of a fraud network FAKE NEWS CNN is. They interview the guy as if he is a Trump supporter, hiding the fact that he is a BLMer. :ohno:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

FAKE NEWS CNN compares Trump supporters to ISIS.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/21/bria ... zed-media/
I guess the Trump supporters are NAZIS angle wasn't working, so they're going to try something more modern..

Next thing you know, the left is going to start with Trump-Bin Ladin comparisons.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Just playing Devil's Advocate but why was the riot planned? Why were these people plotting to "stop the steal?" Let's do some root cause analyses.
That's too nuanced for BDK.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Because the left stole the election..
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:25 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:01 pm It was a mostly peaceful demonstration Mark. That’s the standard now.
Right. I forgot the new standard. I'll get it straight, just give me time.
it’s not that difficult.

Be better. :coffee: :ohno:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:21 pm FAKE NEWS CNN compares Trump supporters to ISIS.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/21/bria ... zed-media/
I guess the Trump supporters are NAZIS angle wasn't working, so they're going to try something more modern..

Next thing you know, the left is going to start with Trump-Bin Ladin comparisons.
From the Congressman who sits on the House foreign intel committee, and who was banging a Chinese spy:
Eric Swalwell compares Trump to Osama bin Laden
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -bin-laden

So we have the countless instances of the left comparing Trump to Hitler, Biden comparing conks to NAZIS, CNN comparing comparing Trump supporters to ISIS, and now a donk congressman comparing Trump to Bin laden. So what next?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Whoops! American Thinker doesn’t want to be sued by Dominion I guess. :lol:

But at least they only broke 9 journalistic principles. :ohno:
These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z6ffdcQdLw
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Manchin: Removing Hawley, Cruz with 14th Amendment 'should be a consideration'
That should be a consideration,” Manchin responded when asked if the 14th Amendment should be triggered. “He understands that. Ted’s a very bright individual, and I get along fine with Ted, but what he did was totally outside of the realm of our responsibilities or our privileges.
Not a good sign for Cruz and Hawley if Manchin thinks it might be appropriate.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm Just playing Devil's Advocate but why was the riot planned? Why were these people plotting to "stop the steal?" Let's do some root cause analyses.
Because the left stole the election..
Oooh. So close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk