2020 General Election

Political discussions
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Skjellyfetti »

to get back to the 'voter fraud' chapter of this thread for a bit...

Lol

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:19 pm to get back to the 'voter fraud' chapter of this thread for a bit...

Lol

He wouldn’t even let the facts come out in court, either!

:ohno:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Skjellyfetti wrote:to get back to the 'voter fraud' chapter of this thread for a bit...

Lol

Man. Trump can’t catch a break. His judges, agency heads and hand picked AGs do not want to find the evidence. The conspiracy is more widespread than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:54 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:17 am
Started a few days ago, when people post tweets, all I see is the little blue bird. I'm not even on twitter, and I've been banned from twitter..
It's an article on how the timeline doesn't work with the "Trump incited the riot during his speech" as the riot started before his speech ended, and it's a 30-40 minute walk from the Ellipse to the Capitol.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:26 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:21 pm

Read the article. How many nights of protests in Minnesota to get 600 arrest and 37 felonies? There were 150+ nights of violence in Portland and police brought just 974 cases to prosecutors who dropped 666 without filing charges. "Prosecutors have issued charges in 95 felony and 33 misdemeanor cases" and then prosecutors "subsequently decided to drop all charges in at least 22 of these cases, some that have included allegations of riot, burglary and unlawful use of a weapon."

I don't think the felony charges were for breaking curfew and I don't think an alt-right riot would be treated with the same kid-gloves.

We have a problem with the extremes on both sides and only blaming one side is not the way to unity and prosperity.
I agree with you, just seams people are thinking the criminals during the BLM protest got a pass, and the capitol ones didn't.
Some are getting a pass. I don't think many from the Capitol will.

Personally I don't think any of them on either side should get a pass.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:lol:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:46 pm :lol:

Cordell is 80. Might have pulled something.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

-Ironic that the ACLU has sided with the right in the left’s purge of the right on social media..
-I doubt Parler’s antitrust lawsuit against AWS goes anywhere already before a fed Curcuit judge).
-Parler has reportledly gotten a new hosting company, Epik.

What the left labels “the far right” is moving underground:
https://www.axios.com/the-online-far-ri ... 44fef.html

I get the feeling that the left’s trying to censor conservatives is going to in the long run turn into a futile game of whack a mole..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

It's certainly wiser to plan an insurrection on an encrypted app.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:03 pm -Ironic that the ACLU has sided with the right in the left’s purge of the right on social media..
-I doubt Parler’s antitrust lawsuit against AWS goes anywhere already before a fed Curcuit judge).

I get the feeling that the left’s trying to censor conservatives is going to in the long run turn into a futile game of whack a mole..
Anyone that isn't a right wing extremist or Trump supporter is the "left". That makes my deceased father the left. :roll:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:52 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:03 pm -Ironic that the ACLU has sided with the right in the left’s purge of the right on social media..

Anyone that isn't a right wing extremist or Trump supporter is the "left". That makes my deceased father the left. :roll:
Whatever, Commie!
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:00 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote:to get back to the 'voter fraud' chapter of this thread for a bit...

Lol

Man. Trump can’t catch a break. His judges, agency heads and hand picked AGs do not want to find the evidence. The conspiracy is more widespread than I thought.

See, some of us "not so cynical" people view this as good news. But you do you.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:54 am
Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:00 pm

:roll:
I was being sarcastic, moran. :lol: :roll:

You clearly have not paid attention to any post of mine. I'm not surprised that another group of people came in and came to the same conclusion as others had before them. I'm glad they didn't find anything - that means the election process in Georgia is safe and secure.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:39 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:54 am

:roll:

You clearly have not paid attention to any post of mine. I'm not surprised that another group of people came in and came to the same conclusion as others had before them. I'm glad they didn't find anything - that means the election process in Georgia is safe and secure.
I don't pay attention to ANYONE's posts here.

Except Flaggy's. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:44 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:39 am :roll:

:clap: :clap: :notworthy: :notworthy:
That's BS. I bet you pay attention to WB's posts in Bikini Thread. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:lol:

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:45 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:44 am

:clap: :clap: :notworthy: :notworthy:
That's BS. I bet you pay attention to WB's posts in Bikini Thread. :lol:
Actually, all of WB’s post. But no others. That’s enough.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

No one saw this coming... :lol:
Though Trump has been [exceptionally furious with Vice President Pence](https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... e_manual_5), his relationship with lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, one of his most steadfast defenders, is also fracturing, according to people with knowledge of the dynamics between the men.

Trump has instructed aides not to pay Giuliani’s legal fees, two officials said, and has demanded that he personally approve any reimbursements for the expenses Giuliani incurred while traveling on the president’s behalf to challenge election results in key states. They said Trump has privately expressed concern with some of Giuliani’s moves and did not appreciate a demand from Giuliani for $20,000 a day in fees for his work attempting to overturn the election.

As he watched impeachment quickly gain steam, Trump was upset generally that virtually nobody is defending him — including press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, economic adviser Larry Kudlow, national security adviser Robert C. O’Brien and Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, according to a senior administration official.

“The president is pretty wound up,” said the senior administration official, who, like some others interviewed, spoke on the condition of anonymity to be candid. “No one is out there.”
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:56 pm No one saw this coming... :lol:
Though Trump has been [exceptionally furious with Vice President Pence](https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... e_manual_5), his relationship with lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, one of his most steadfast defenders, is also fracturing, according to people with knowledge of the dynamics between the men.

Trump has instructed aides not to pay Giuliani’s legal fees, two officials said, and has demanded that he personally approve any reimbursements for the expenses Giuliani incurred while traveling on the president’s behalf to challenge election results in key states. They said Trump has privately expressed concern with some of Giuliani’s moves and did not appreciate a demand from Giuliani for $20,000 a day in fees for his work attempting to overturn the election.

As he watched impeachment quickly gain steam, Trump was upset generally that virtually nobody is defending him — including press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, economic adviser Larry Kudlow, national security adviser Robert C. O’Brien and Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, according to a senior administration official.

“The president is pretty wound up,” said the senior administration official, who, like some others interviewed, spoke on the condition of anonymity to be candid. “No one is out there.”
what a bunch of gutless wonders. Telling us how "other people" are feeling, but not willing to go on the record.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:29 am
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:56 pm No one saw this coming... :lol:
what a bunch of gutless wonders. Telling us how "other people" are feeling, but not willing to go on the record.
How can they tell their perspective with any expectation of safety? Even if they resigned and then spoke out, the most rabid MAGAts would harass and attempt to intimidate them and their family. That's not something that I would expose my family to (I also like to think that I wouldn't work for the buffoon in the first place).

* Do I need to teach that luddite, Korporal Kalmmie how to post a link to an article?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:51 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:29 am

How can they tell their perspective with any expectation of safety? Even if they resigned and then spoke out, the most rabid MAGAts would harass and attempt to intimidate them and their family. That's not something that I would expose my family to (I also like to think that I wouldn't work for the buffoon in the first place).

* Do I need to teach that luddite, Korporal Kalmmie how to post a link to an article?
I don't trust ANYONE who deigns to tell me how someone ELSE is feeling. Speak for yourself, not for others.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:54 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:51 am

I don't trust ANYONE who deigns to tell me how someone ELSE is feeling. Speak for yourself, not for others.
Didn't you 2x this week tell me that I felt/believed a certain way about something. :lol: