BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:51 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 am It's true. Republicans on here have rationalized and made excuses for a violent protest and have spent pages comparing it to BLM/Antifa.

Trump supporters vandalized and looted the US Capital b/c they believe a false narrative of a stolen election. 75M people aren't being disenfranchised - they're just upset and are choosing to believe a theory that isn't based on any facts instead of accepting reality (kind of like Democrats in 2016).

And suggesting that'd prefer the loot a Target is asinine. My position on BLM is painfully obvious. Go back to those threads, you'll not see a single post of mine supporting BLM/Antifa. :thumbdown: Your entire post is making excuses.

People did bad things. It's perfectly alright to say they're wrong and that anyone that inspired their acts and/or urged them on shares the blame.
Any potential evidence was never adjudicated in court. The election investigations were not transparent and unfortunately we'll never truly know one way or the other.
Yep.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am

come on Mark. You're smarter than that. :suspicious: :suspicious:

If the Trump supporters had gone and looted a Target because they were made at Congress, then your analogy would make sense. But what would you have them do? 75,000,000 people being disenfranchised all at once and they're supposed to just sit around and turn the other cheek and say, "thank you sir, may I have another"? Or maybe you'd RATHER they loot a Target?
It's true. Republicans on here have rationalized and made excuses for a violent protest and have spent pages comparing it to BLM/Antifa.

Trump supporters vandalized and looted the US Capital b/c they believe a false narrative of a stolen election. 75M people aren't being disenfranchised - they're just upset and are choosing to believe a theory that isn't based on any facts instead of accepting reality (kind of like Democrats in 2016).

And suggesting that'd prefer the loot a Target is asinine. My position on BLM is painfully obvious. Go back to those threads, you'll not see a single post of mine supporting BLM/Antifa. :thumbdown: Your entire post is making excuses.

People did bad things. It's perfectly alright to say they're wrong and that anyone that inspired their acts and/or urged them on shares the blame.
And BLM has burned half the cities in this country based on the false narrative that all cops are bad and they're shooting black people on a daily basis for no reason, when in fact 99.5% of blacks are killed by other blacks, and less than 20 a year are killed by cops, despite literally hundreds of thousands of interactions between cops and blacks.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Any potential evidence was never adjudicated in court. The election investigations were not transparent and unfortunately we'll never truly know one way or the other.
Yep.
Yep! They totally disregarded the evidence!

:rofl:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:57 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 am It's true. Republicans on here have rationalized and made excuses for a violent protest and have spent pages comparing it to BLM/Antifa.

And BLM has burned half the cities in this country based on the false narrative that all cops are bad and they're shooting black people on a daily basis for no reason, when in fact 99.5% of blacks are killed by other blacks, and less than 20 a year are killed by cops, despite literally hundreds of thousands of interactions between cops and blacks.

Don't get me started on the false narrative that white cops kill blacks more. That's just a lie and there are facts that show you're more likely to be killed by a black cop if you're black.

But that's not the topic. The topic is that Trump Supporters committed a crime, an insurrection against this country and should be punished. I'm honestly shocked that we have people going for the, " Yeah but BLM did it much more way worser..." defense.

Justifying criminal behavior by invoking the criminal behavior of another group is illogical. If that's the case - I am going to rob my neighbors house and break his windows but it's ok b/c Trump Supporters did it to a building bigger than his home.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Yep.
60+ lawsuits and a great number of Judges, Trump Judges at that, say you're wrong. I'm going to side with the legal experts instead of BDK from JMU.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Been warning my son for years not to say or post anything you wouldn't want the greater public to know. I listen to the stuff him and his friends say while playing XBox.

How secure is what we discuss on this board?

https://cybernews.com/news/70tb-of-parl ... searchers/
Parler, a social network used to plan the storming of the U.S. Capitol last week, has been hit by a massive data scrape. Security researchers collected swaths of user data before the network went dark Monday morning after Amazon, Google, and Apple booted the platform.

The scrape includes user profile data, user information, and which users had administration rights for specific groups within the social network. Twitter user @donk_enby, who first announced about the scrape, claims that over a million video URLs, some deleted and private, were taken.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Don't get me started on the false narrative that white cops kill blacks more. That's just a lie and there are facts that show you're more likely to be killed by a black cop if you're black.

But that's not the topic. The topic is that Trump Supporters committed a crime, an insurrection against this country and should be punished. I'm honestly shocked that we have people going for the, " Yeah but BLM did it much more way worser..." defense.

Justifying criminal behavior by invoking the criminal behavior of another group is illogical. If that's the case - I am going to rob my neighbors house and break his windows but it's ok b/c Trump Supporters did it to a building bigger than his home.
The capitol building, Pelosi's office, and many other Washington government buildings have been stormed and occupied over the years. Hell, AOC herself held a "protest" in Pelosi's office for 10 days and she's a fucking HERO to the left. Didn't see that one called an "insurrection". There's so much double standard being applied its fucking comical. There's video of the capitol cops literally INVITING people into the chamber, so spare me the "criminal behavior" and "insurrection" sanctimonious bullshit, because yes, in fact, way WAY worse shit has happened in those buildings and in that town that wasn't called an insurrection or treason or any of the other laughable terms that are being thrown about WAY too easily these days against anyone who dares to stand up to the machine that is DC politics.

And I'm not justifying anything. The media and the left have just shown the way, bro. You want change, you gotta burn shit to the ground, apparently. Because the left, the media and ANTIFA have shown us that THAT is the acceptable method for the past 10 months.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:34 pm

The capitol building, Pelosi's office, and many other Washington government buildings have been stormed and occupied over the years. Hell, AOC herself held a "protest" in Pelosi's office for 10 days and she's a fucking HERO to the left. Didn't see that one called an "insurrection". There's so much double standard being applied its fucking comical. There's video of the capitol cops literally INVITING people into the chamber, so spare me the "criminal behavior" and "insurrection" sanctimonious bullshit, because yes, in fact, way WAY worse shit has happened in those buildings and in that town that wasn't called an insurrection or treason or any of the other laughable terms that are being thrown about WAY too easily these days against anyone who dares to stand up to the machine that is DC politics.

And I'm not justifying anything. The media and the left have just shown the way, bro. You want change, you gotta burn shit to the ground, apparently. Because the left, the media and ANTIFA have shown us that THAT is the acceptable method for the past 10 months.
:clap: POTY..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

2020 General Election

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:

Was AOC breaking the law while she peacefully assembled? No. She wasn’t so that’s not In the same ball park.

It’s sad to see you defending these scum bags and justifying their behavior. Talk about a double standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:50 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:

Was AOC breaking the law while she peacefully assembled? No. She wasn’t so that’s not In the same ball park.

It’s sad to see you defending these scum bags and justifying their behavior. Talk about a double standard.

She did a 10 day sit-in in the Speaker of the Houses’ office. She was not invited in. She wouldn’t leave. It was an insurrection. Just like the bullshit the BLM pulled in June/July in DC. all nothing but terrorists (to go by the recently altered definition).
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

A lot of shenanigans have happened over the years, but the breach of the capital is going to be one of those events people will remember historically.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:39 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:50 pm

She did a 10 day sit-in in the Speaker of the Houses’ office. She was not invited in. She wouldn’t leave. It was an insurrection. Just like the bullshit the BLM pulled in June/July in DC. all nothing but terrorists (to go by the recently altered definition).
I see the problem here. You don't know what an insurrection is. An insurrection, as defined by Merriam-Webster is
"an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government"
AOChe and others did a peaceful protest with 100 other people to call on congress to act on Climate Change. They didn't break anything, go where the Police said not to. They were outside in the hallways. They didn't beat up anyone. Nobody died. So it's hardly a comparable event.

I guess since some were arrested then it's the same as a violent insurrection.
U.S. Capitol Police say 51 of the protestors were arrested around 11:30 a.m. for "unlawfully demonstrating in the Cannon House Office Building." All were charged for crowding, obstructing, or incommoding.
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-envir ... ate-change
Last edited by Ibanez on Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Bullshit. Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man.

You know what the best part of Wednesday's action was? Cops on both sides beating the fuck out of each other because of the overlap of cops and white supremicists. :thumb:

Guess where the lefties will be on Inauguration Day? If you said "watching cops and their white supremecist brothers beat the fuck out of each other", go straight to the head of the class. :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bullshit. Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man.

You know what the best part of Wednesday's action was? Cops on both sides beating the fuck out of each other because of the overlap of cops and white supremicists. :thumb:

Guess where the lefties will be on Inauguration Day? If you said "watching cops and their white supremicist brothers beat the fuck out of each other on TV", go straight to the head of the class. :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:24 am I see a lot of stuff like this

The natural result of spending your education money on 20 years of continuous war. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 am

The better irony/hypocrisy is that Republicans and Democrats have completely flipped the script on each other. Last summer the Dems were saying the protestors were ok and the violence was acceptable, blah blah blah. While the Republicans were saying violence is criminal and you don't loot a Target to make your point. You don't burn buildings to make your point. You obey the law and you'll be ok.

Now it's the opposite. Democrats are denouncing the GOP for their supporters and the GOP is saying, " Yeah , but BLM did it...."

What's worst is that there are people that actually believe that shit. :ohno:
come on Mark. You're smarter than that. :suspicious: :suspicious:

If the Trump supporters had gone and looted a Target because they were made at Congress, then your analogy would make sense. But what would you have them do? 75,000,000 people being disenfranchised all at once and they're supposed to just sit around and turn the other cheek and say, "thank you sir, may I have another"? Or maybe you'd RATHER they loot a Target?

Nonsense. Didn't you see the vandalism, the looting, the destruction of private property, the shitting on the floor and rubbing it on the walls? Those people are animals... :nod:

How about getting trampled while carrying a "Don't Tread on Me " flag? I guess in away she turned the other cheek... :rofl: The material writes itself, don't blame me, folks - and don't, whatever you do, carry a taser in your front pocket while looting.. :rofl:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:07 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:24 am I see a lot of stuff like this

The natural result of federal government involvement in education (No Child Left Behind and Every Student Succeeds). :coffee:
FYP

And you sound a lot like BDK queefing about false flag operations for the DC riots when you argue "Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man."

Mirror images of each other ...
Last edited by UNI88 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:14 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:07 am

The natural result of federal government involvement in education (No Child Left Behind and Every Student Succeeds). :coffee:
FYP

And you sound a lot like BDK touting false flag claims about the DC riots when you argue "Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man."

Except that MPD did arrest right-wing provocateurs, its a matter of public record. :coffee:

You're welcome.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:20 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:14 am
FYP

And you sound a lot like BDK touting false flag claims about the DC riots when you argue "Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man."

Except that MPD did arrest right-wing provocateurs, its a matter of public record. :coffee:

You're welcome.
The existence of right-wing provocateurs doesn't excuse the BLM/AnTiFa rioting and looting any more than the BLM/AnTiFa riots excuse the MAGAt riots.

You really should get your vagina checked. That amount of queefing is unnatural. ;)
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:26 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:20 am

You're welcome.
The existence of right-wing provocateurs doesn't excuse the BLM/AnTiFa rioting and looting any more than the BLM/AnTiFa riots excuse the MAGAt riots.

You really should get your vagina checked. That amount of queefing is unnatural. ;)
I didn't say it excused anything.

Speaking of needing your vagina checked.. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Yep.
They say it helps if you cry. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 pm
Yep.
60+ lawsuits and a great number of Judges, Trump Judges at that, say you're wrong. I'm going to side with the legal experts instead of BDK from JMU.
And none that saw its day in court.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:55 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 pm

What are you talking about? Plenty went to court.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:34 pm

This should be everyone's biggest concern moving forward. Turning a blind eye to "your" folks committing the political violence and coming down with full force on the "other" folks committing political violence is only going to escalate things.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:58 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:55 am

What are you talking about? Plenty went to court.
Not correct.