Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by BDKJMU »

From the 1st video you can't tell what's going on (other than melee). The only police you can clearly make out are under the archway swinging the batons.
From the still, the person saying "shows the officer face down as he's being beaten" is baloney, because you can't tell if the person in the CAT sweatshirt, the 2nd person in the gray backpack, and the 3rd person in the green backpack, are trying to help/protect him, or not.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Watch the first video again. Pick out CAT sweatshirt guy again.

The photograph appears to be taken from above at about the :02 mark.

They drag him down the stairs and continue to beat him with a flag pole.

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:36 pm Watch the first video again. Pick out CAT sweatshirt guy again.

The photograph appears to be taken from above at about the :02 mark.

They drag him down the stairs and continue to beat him with a flag pole.
If that was the officer (you can tell they're dragging someone or something that is blocked from view) throw the book at the draggers and the chewbacca with the US flag pole, but to find the killer apparently need to find who swung the fire extinguisher.
https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/us-capito ... -dc-riots/
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Some things not adding up here:
-The Trump rally was announced days beforehand, with tens of thousands reportedly coming, on the day the electoral college vote was taking place in the Capitol Building, which was the reason for the rally in the 1st place.
-According to just about every news report out there, there were only "a few dozen" Capitol Police at the Capitol Building out of a force of over 2k officers.. :suspicious:
-Part of the building the Capitol Police (according to the left at least) just let protestors right in.
-Part of the building the Capitol Police put up full resistance against rioters (see Jelly's posts), like they weren't even on the same page with the police on the other side of the building.

The above doesn't make sense. It almost seems this was either:
1. Planned to be allowed to happen, with some high up DC Swampers with the mindset of "Out of tens of thousands likely to come, he'll have a few hundred or few thousand wingnuts who might try to storm the Capitol- don't beef up security- this could permanently sink Trump if allowed to happen."
OR
2. Just mind boggling incompetence on the part of the Capitol Police leadership, nothing more.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I agree with BDK. :shock:

Definitely a lot of questions to answer about how the fuck this happened. And, it's very strange there has been no press conference by Capitol police, FBI, or anyone.

Also, here's a better angle of the CAT guy and friends
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:07 pm I agree with BDK. :shock:

Definitely a lot of questions to answer about how the fuck this happened. And, it's very strange there has been no press conference by Capitol police, FBI, or anyone.

Also, here's a better angle of the CAT guy and friends
I agree with BDK as well. :shock: :shock:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Well, given that the Capitol Police chief has already tendered his resignation, I guess we know the answer....
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

I drive through this pro Trump county quite often (about an hr outside DC, contains Harpers Ferry, WV). Apparently the school sup wants to fire any of the 30 teachers who were allegedly among this crowd,
reported to be upwards of 100,000, 99%+ of whom probably didn't enter the Capitol Building or do anything illegal..
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/01/10 ... ly-n307599
Simply atteding that Trump rally, if you didn't do anything illegal, is zero legal basis for firing anyone. I hope they sue his ass off.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:16 pm I drive through this pro Trump county quite often (about an hr outside DC, contains Harpers Ferry, WV). Apparently the school sup wants to fire any of the 30 teachers who were allegedly among this crowd,
reported to be upwards of 100,000, 99%+ of whom probably didn't enter the Capitol Building or do anything illegal..
Simply atteding that Trump rally, if you didn't do anything illegal, is zero legal basis for firing anyone. I hope they sue his ass off.
Loads of cancel culture to be unraveled.

Marriot, Blue Cross among others who are cutting donations to all the congressmen who voted to support the fraud claims..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... AHhcS0FIKU

There are probably people who went home to no spouses and kids over it too.

Ahh..the price of cult membership is steep!
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:29 pm From the 1st video you can't tell what's going on (other than melee). The only police you can clearly make out are under the archway swinging the batons.
From the still, the person saying "shows the officer face down as he's being beaten" is baloney, because you can't tell if the person in the CAT sweatshirt, the 2nd person in the gray backpack, and the 3rd person in the green backpack, are trying to help/protect him, or not.
Just stop. Photo from above:

Just stop trying to make excuses for these people or justify what they did in any way.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:16 pm I drive through this pro Trump county quite often (about an hr outside DC, contains Harpers Ferry, WV). Apparently the school sup wants to fire any of the 30 teachers who were allegedly among this crowd,
I doubt that the picture in that post is a real picture of the number of Trump people who were there. I don't think there were that many.

Having said that: It doesn't matter. If you were in Washington DC as a Trump supporter on January 6 you were there to support an effort to overturn the Will of the People expressed in a free and fair election. You SHOULD lose your job. You SHOULD lose your career. Frankly, you SHOULD be kicked out of this country. I know that's not possible. But you should be.

I said it a long time ago and I'll say it again: The society should ostracize Trump supporters. Support for Trump should be treated in the same way as being labeled a "racist" is. It should be established as socially unacceptable. If you have a job and it is determined that you are a Trump supporter you should be fired. If you are a business and it is determined that you are a Trump supporter you should be boycotted. You are a danger to this country and its principles. You should not be tolerated.

We do that with other groups. That's what's going to happen to you if, for instance, you are found to be a member of the Ku Klux Klan. And the same fate should befall ANYBODY who supports Trump.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

:rofl:
imagine spending the better part of the last 5 years having your brain and ego melted by uninterrupted /pol/ exposure, flying to washington in the middle of a pandemic to hear trump whine about oprah and mike pence at a rally, marching up to congress on his orders to smash shit and then mill around aimlessly

you go home and hear that biden won anyway and all of your favorite twitter news sources named like Patriot Newsman Of the West with avatars of roman statues have posted your photo online and are labeling you a "gay communist antifa actor." then the next day the god emperor you pasted into warhammer memes puts out a video cucking himself and bending the knee. "i'm sorry, those were heinous acts! p-please let me tweet again jack!!" you can't leave dc because the airlines have dubbed you a flight risk. you can't stay because the cops are actively looking for you after one of their own died. your roommate at the only hotel that would accept you is a guy named based_kekistani1488 who wants to show you his goblin slayer torrents. the sun is going down and you're getting cold.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:14 pm
While he crying like a little bitch, you might want to change your headline, as he's not on the no fly list because "He tried to overthrow the Govt" :dunce:
He would be on whatever particular airline's no fly list because of past behavior (like refusing to wear a mask).
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:20 am
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:16 am So did Parler go offline with Amazon’s de-platforming?
Parler stupidly used AWS for its servers. They'll be offline until they can move elsewhere as I think AWS said they are pulling the plug on their servers today.

I didn't expect the sm purge to happen until Biden* was in office. I think they jumped the gun a bit.
Their CEO was getting a ton of media attention today. I assumed he was like in his 50s/60s, at least 40s. The guy is 27.. :shock: That's like having a 27 year old general.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:28 pm :rofl:
imagine spending the better part of the last 5 years having your brain and ego melted by uninterrupted /pol/ exposure, flying to washington in the middle of a pandemic to hear trump whine about oprah and mike pence at a rally, marching up to congress on his orders to smash shit and then mill around aimlessly

you go home and hear that biden won anyway and all of your favorite twitter news sources named like Patriot Newsman Of the West with avatars of roman statues have posted your photo online and are labeling you a "gay communist antifa actor." then the next day the god emperor you pasted into warhammer memes puts out a video cucking himself and bending the knee. "i'm sorry, those were heinous acts! p-please let me tweet again jack!!" you can't leave dc because the airlines have dubbed you a flight risk. you can't stay because the cops are actively looking for you after one of their own died. your roommate at the only hotel that would accept you is a guy named based_kekistani1488 who wants to show you his goblin slayer torrents. the sun is going down and you're getting cold.
:lol:

Link?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:14 pm
While he crying like a little bitch, you might want to change your headline, as he's not on the no fly list because "He tried to overthrow the Govt" :dunce:
He would be on whatever particular airline's no fly list because of past behavior (like refusing to wear a mask).
Do you know that for a fact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:42 pm
BDKJMU wrote: While he crying like a little bitch, you might want to change your headline, as he's not on the no fly list because "He tried to overthrow the Govt" :dunce:
Do you know that for a fact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because whatever lefty posted that video would have zero way of knowing if a random guy in a Trump hat was in the Capitol Building, or even in DC for the protests.
There's been no announcement about the govt putting protestors from Wed on a govt no fly list (although a flight attendants union has pushed for it). The airlines maintain their own no fly lists, and they've been adding people for months now who refuse to wear masks.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:28 pm :rofl:

Imagine spending the better part of the last 5 years pushing a Trump-Russia conspiracy hoax based on false msm narratives on an FCS website...
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

There's another floating around from a different angle.

-WTF are the other 7-8 at least cops doing on the side with the protestors (or rioters if you want) (3-4 at the top + 4 swat coming up the stairwell). They seem to just be chillin out, not trying to stop anyone.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:58 pm Well, given that the Capitol Police chief has already tendered his resignation, I guess we know the answer....
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:19 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:29 pm From the 1st video you can't tell what's going on (other than melee). The only police you can clearly make out are under the archway swinging the batons.
Just stop. Photo from above:

Just stop trying to make excuses for these people or justify what they did in any way.
I do love the irony of Leftists/Marxist starting to care about "Blue Lives" all of a sudden...
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:54 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:58 pm Well, given that the Capitol Police chief has already tendered his resignation, I guess we know the answer....
Well, you know she sure as hell isn't going to resign...
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:37 pm
SDHornet wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:20 am

Parler stupidly used AWS for its servers. They'll be offline until they can move elsewhere as I think AWS said they are pulling the plug on their servers today.

I didn't expect the sm purge to happen until Biden* was in office. I think they jumped the gun a bit.
Their CEO was getting a ton of media attention today. I assumed he was like in his 50s/60s, at least 40s. The guy is 27.. :shock: That's like having a 27 year old general.
Meh, poor foresight by Parler. Gab went through this battle months ago and built their own server system (sorry, not a tech guy so maybe there is better terms for use). Gab has been overwhelmed due to the current purge and is expanding its server capabilities.