AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:12 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:54 pm

Yeah...rioting & looting while pretending to protest racial injustice is EXACTLY like threatening democracy.
FYP

:rofl: at all the pseudo-progressives that are horrified by this but didn't speak out about the liberal rioting and looting earlier this year. Maybe these protesters are just an idea and not really Trump supporters.

AZ, how are these people finding the time to protest? I thought Trump supporters had jobs and wouldn't have time for these kinds of violent outbursts.

More proof that both sides are mirror images of each other filled with faux self-righteousness and outrage. Neither side has the moral high ground to criticize the other. Prove me wrong.
I don’t know the answers to your questions. All I know is that what I see is the vast majority of these protestors are protesting peacefully. Just like ANTIFA. Amirite? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CAA Flagship wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:21 pm Word is that they grabbed Maxine Waters' wig and are holding it for ransom.
Which wig!? Please god, not the formal bouffant!
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:23 pm
CAA Flagship wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:21 pm Word is that they grabbed Maxine Waters' wig and are holding it for ransom.
:rofl: :rofl:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:22 pm

FYP

:rofl: at all the pseudo-progressives that are horrified by this but didn't speak out about the liberal rioting and looting earlier this year. Maybe these protesters are just an idea and not really Trump supporters.

AZ, how are these people finding the time to protest? I thought Trump supporters had jobs and wouldn't have time for these kinds of violent outbursts.

More proof that both sides are mirror images of each other filled with faux self-righteousness and outrage. Neither side has the moral high ground to criticize the other. Prove me wrong.
I don’t know the answers to your questions. All I know is that what I see is the vast majority of these protestors are protesting peacefully. Just like ANTIFA. Amirite? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ignoring police commands and breaking into a federal building is now acceptable?

Btw, turn to CNN. Video of them breaking the windows of the Capital and breaking in. Video of them fighting with officers. Nothing to see here
Last edited by Ibanez on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Well any other would be just a waste of time.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:24 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:22 pm

Ignoring police commands and breaking into a federal building is now acceptable?
The protest is “mostly peaceful”. Look at all those peaceful people outside.... :coffee:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Happening at the Georgia capitol and Kansas capitol as well.

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:24 pm
The protest is “mostly peaceful”. Look at all those peaceful people outside.... :coffee:
Oh so now we're qualifying it. Got it....You do know you can criticize your party, right? It's ok. Trump won't get you.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:16 pm This rabble didn't come out of nowhere, and while Trump is at the head of it right now he wasn't at the head of it when this movement started and the rabble will still exist long after Trump's retired to his golf club empire. These folks are absolutely in the wrong, what they are doing is patently unacceptable and their disrespect for the government and our institutions is profoundly disturbing. What's also disturbing is how we come back from this - we're living in a strange society now where outrage, all the time, for everything that we disagree with, is the new normal. Couple that with willful and purposeful degradation of those who we disagree with leads to scenes we're watching now, and leaders stoking these flames for their personal benefit are just as complicit. Do we even have leaders left who can steer us away from this or is this the new normal? :ohno:
Yes, we live in that society now. And it didn’t start with this “mob”. The right tried playing the “correct” way for months and kept getting its ass handed to it by a violent left and a complicit media. That’s pissed off a whole bunch of people (obviously).

Still trying to figure out how anyone in DC was “surprised” by this. This rally has been advertised for WEEKS. They KNEW these people were coming, yet seemed to be surprised and easily overwhelmed by them. Doesn’t that seem odd to anyone?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:25 pm

Oh so now we're qualifying it. Got it....You do know you can criticize your party, right? It's ok. Trump won't get you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude. If you can’t see the irony/sarcasm in my posts, I can’t help you. :dunce:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:54 pm

Yeah...rioting & looting while pretending to protest racial injustice is EXACTLY like threatening democracy.
FYP

I hope this post ages well.

Who’s in control right now?
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:59 pm
DuckDuckGriz wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:57 pm

Are you really validating this shit right now?

:ohno:
I don’t necessarily support this approach, but I hope every motherfucker in DC is scared shitless right now. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

It’s a page right out of the ANTIFA playbook. :nod: :nod:
:nod: :nod: :nod:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Well any other would be just a waste of time.
This is nuts...you know a formal bouffant is very important.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"Both sides" LOL
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:28 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude. If you can’t see the irony/sarcasm in my posts, I can’t help you. :dunce:
Your past posts suggest otherwise.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Donald Trump and the protesters, as well as the TREASONOUS Motherfuckers objecting to the electorial college need to be arrested for Treason and Sedition.

Either you are an American or you are a Trump supporter. You can't be both.
:thumb:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:29 pm
FYP

I hope this post ages well.

Who’s in control right now?
Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:30 pm "Both sides" LOL
Can't rebut so you deflect. Way to take a page from the BDK approach.

Let's ignore what happened in Portland, Seattle, etc. in 2020 and pretend that this is new and that the left has never done or rationalized anything like it.

And I won't hold my breath waiting for someone to prove me wrong.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

dbackjon wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 pm Donald Trump and the protesters, as well as the TREASONOUS Motherfuckers objecting to the electorial college need to be arrested for Treason and Sedition.

Either you are an American or you are a Trump supporter. You can't be both.
Thanks, that's the kind of leadership and attitude that will certainly calm things down and bring our country back from the brink. Ever think of running for office? :ohno:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

So, you don't think they should be arrested or you just disagree with what they should be charged with?
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:39 pm So, you don't think they should be arrested or you just disagree with what they should be charged with?
Sure, violent protesters, rioters & looters should be arrested. The question is should arrests and sentencing follow the guidelines used by the Multnomah County DA for the Portland "protesters"?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

Shepard Smith on CNBC is such a clown.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:42 pmSure, violent protesters, rioters & looters should be arrested. The question is should arrests and sentencing follow the guidelines used by the Multnomah County DA for the Portland "protesters"?

Well, one thing is for sure - those arrested won't be charged by a county DA, but by a US Attorney. I'm not sure what storming the capitol and preventing the Senate from performing their Consitutionally obligated duty should be charged with. But, sedition isn't too far off. Certainly closer than the Zoom call y'all were calling sedition not long ago.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

This is the same damn thing as the Minneapolis riots and looting.

Sure there are peaceful protesters, but the rioters and looters in Minnesota were arrested, charged, pleaded guilty or waiting court dates.