2024 Rumors

Political discussions
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

2024 Rumors

Post by SuperHornet »

I'm hearing two crazy theories from the alt-righters in my life. They start out different, but have the same result. Most seem to think that Biden will die about four or five months into 2021, thereby leaving the Presidency to the ultra-Commie Harris. Others seem to allow for Biden to make it to the end of the term. Regardless, though, all seem to agree that neither Biden nor Harris will survive the 2024 primary season, as the Democratic Party will be hijacked by the even bigger Commie Gavin Newsom, who will sweep away both all Democratic competition AND whoever the GOP throws up.

Anyone in CS Land see anything like this happening? While I agree with the Commie assessments for all three of these Democrats, these 2024 theories seem just a bit far-fetched to me....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: 2024 Rumors

Post by kalm »

SuperHornet wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:13 am I'm hearing two crazy theories from the alt-righters in my life. They start out different, but have the same result. Most seem to think that Biden will die about four or five months into 2021, thereby leaving the Presidency to the ultra-Commie Harris. Others seem to allow for Biden to make it to the end of the term. Regardless, though, all seem to agree that neither Biden nor Harris will survive the 2024 primary season, as the Democratic Party will be hijacked by the even bigger Commie Gavin Newsom, who will sweep away both all Democratic competition AND whoever the GOP throws up.

Anyone in CS Land see anything like this happening? While I agree with the Commie assessments for all three of these Democrats, these 2024 theories seem just a bit far-fetched to me....
So you agree with your own commie assessments?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

I'm hearing like everyone else that one way or another, Joe won't fulfill his first term. Kamala will just get pushed around by whoever is pulling levers behind the scene.

In regards to Reps, I'm reading many want Trump to start a MAGA party. Sounds good, just not sure it would happen.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
AshevilleApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU
A.K.A.: AshevilleApp2

Post by AshevilleApp »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:17 am I'm hearing like everyone else that one way or another, Joe won't fulfill his first term. Kamala will just get pushed around by whoever is pulling levers behind the scene.

In regards to Reps, I'm reading many want Trump to start a MAGA party. Sounds good, just not sure it would happen.
More parties would be great! I'd like to see a DRINO Party myself, for those who are stuck in the middle.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

AshevilleApp wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:32 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:17 am I'm hearing like everyone else that one way or another, Joe won't fulfill his first term. Kamala will just get pushed around by whoever is pulling levers behind the scene.

More parties would be great! I'd like to see a DRINO Party myself, for those who are stuck in the middle.
:nod:

I’ll offer up my services for Director of the Southwest Spokane County Chapter of the KINO Party.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

If any threatening right-wing populist or Trumpist emerges in the primaries, the GOP will spend unprecedented money trying to make sure so ho-hum guy like Marco Rubio wins.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Trump v Harris
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:51 am
AshevilleApp wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:32 am

:nod:

I’ll offer up my services for Director of the Southwest Spokane County Chapter of the KINO Party.
:lol: :lol:
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Whether you like him or hate him. Whether you trust in the election results or not. One thing is undeniable. Trump has an enormous following and equal sized anti organization.
What occurs in the next four year, more specifically in the last three months of 2024 will determine who gets elected.
In two years, there will be a barometer of which way it'll go and whether the existing administration will get to accomplish anything.

I'm going to just stop caring and go on with my life. My vote obviously doesn't matter due to where I live. F it.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:16 am Whether you like him or hate him. Whether you trust in the election results or not. One thing is undeniable. Trump has an enormous following and equal sized anti organization.
What occurs in the next four year, more specifically in the last three months of 2024 will determine who gets elected.
In two years, there will be a barometer of which way it'll go and whether the existing administration will get to accomplish anything.

I'm going to just stop caring and go on with my life. My vote obviously doesn't matter due to where I live. F it.
:suspicious: 2 of the last 3 months of 2024 will be AFTER the 2024 election.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

None of them are communists and the Democratic Party is now the mainstream Party of the United States. By that I mean it is the Party the majority of the People identify with. Also, its advantage in that regard is increasing as time goes on and will continue to do so.

If I had to bet I would bet Biden will not run for President again. But Harris is not a communist and would be a formidable opponent for whoever the Republicans nominate. She would have beaten Trump in the popular vote this year. Maybe not the Electoral College. But the Republican Party is in trouble whether it realizes it or not.

And, actually, I'm sure the rational Party leaders realize it.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:44 pm None of them are communists and the Democratic Party is now the mainstream Party of the United States. By that I mean it is the Party the majority of the People identify with. Also, its advantage in that regard is increasing as time goes on and will continue to do so.

If I had to bet I would bet Biden will not run for President again. But Harris is not a communist and would be a formidable opponent for whoever the Republicans nominate. She would have beaten Trump in the popular vote this year. Maybe not the Electoral College. But the Republican Party is in trouble whether it realizes it or not.

Wrong.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:44 pm None of them are communists and the Democratic Party is now the mainstream Party of the United States. By that I mean it is the Party the majority of the People identify with. Also, its advantage in that regard is increasing as time goes on and will continue to do so.

She couldnt’ get 1% of the vote in her own fucking party. She’s VP because she’s (fake) black and has a vagina, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Those are her three qualifications.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Trump would be better off hijacking the GOP like the Marxists did with the DNC. Why build a new party from scratch when you can infiltrate it and co-op it for your own bidding. :coffee:

Oh and no, Biden doesn't make it through his first term. That was a given even during the DNC primary. :lol:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:22 pm

She couldnt’ get 1% of the vote in her own fucking party. She’s VP because she’s (fake) black and has a vagina, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Those are her three qualifications.
x2

Also an appropriate analogy would be that she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Biden won for the same reason Trump won in 2016. The dislike of the other candidate.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:15 am

Biden won for the same reason Trump won in 2016. The dislike of the other candidate.
.........and his cheaters were better. :coffee:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

CAA Flagship wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:43 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:15 am

Biden > Trump > Clinton on the cheating chart :lol:
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:14 pm
andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:16 am Whether you like him or hate him. Whether you trust in the election results or not. One thing is undeniable. Trump has an enormous following and equal sized anti organization.

:suspicious: 2 of the last 3 months of 2024 will be AFTER the 2024 election.
OK How about the last month before the election? Mr. Nitpicky?
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

There will be no presidential election in 2024.

The Democratic States of America, under the control of the DNC, will choose Kamala Harris to serve as Party Chair and National President.

Rebellion in the occupied territories in the Midwest and South will be quashed by party Ironman Biden, who will use all the resourcefulness he gained when he defeated Corn Pop, to restore order.

The Trump family remains under arrest and confined at Guantanamo Bay.

:lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:41 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:22 pm
x2

Also an appropriate analogy would be that she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
Golf ball? Set your sights higher. I'm always on the lookout for someone who can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose. :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:48 am
CAA Flagship wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:43 am
Well, one could argue that given how certain Clinton was that she was getting elected, when the fraud they had set up to ensure that ultimately didn't work, they had to make SURE this time that it was enough....that's why it's so obvious and egregious.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:02 pm that's why it's so obvious and egregious.
...but, absent evidence? :suspicious:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
DuckDuckGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by DuckDuckGriz »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:02 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:48 am

Well, one could argue that given how certain Clinton was that she was getting elected, when the fraud they had set up to ensure that ultimately didn't work, they had to make SURE this time that it was enough....that's why it's so obvious and egregious.
The courts say otherwise
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:25 pm

Trump would be better off hijacking the GOP like the Marxists did with the DNC. Why build a new party from scratch when you can infiltrate it and co-op it for your own bidding. :coffee:

Oh and no, Biden doesn't make it through his first term. That was a given even during the DNC primary. :lol:
By the time '24 gets here Trump will be tied to his wheelchair to keep him from drooling in his porridge
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky