Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:13 am
kalm wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:57 am

Well in that case... :lol:
Gut feel for sure. Other aspect is how big claims are being made by Trump and his lawyer team. I just can't see all of them saying, "let's go down as the biggest losers ever".
He's lost every case.

He is the Biggest loser (outside of his idiotic cult followers)
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:47 am
kalm wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:56 am

What resolution? Do you think the 88% of Trump voters who think he won will accept the outcome? Do you think he will? He isnt going away.
Link?

52% Of Republicans Think Trump ‘Rightfully Won’ Election, Poll Finds
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 7fc4c649e1
So 52% of the GOP are batshit crazy.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

Winterborn wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:54 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:29 pm Again: This whole thing of acting like we should be SURPRISED that people voted against Trump is ridiculous. AGAIN: HE IS AN HISTORICALLY UNPOPULAR PRESIDENT. The majority of the People wanted him out and that's how they voted. Stop looking for "fraud" as the reason when it's not.
In lieu of a member who is locked in 89's basement, Bless Your Heart.

Trump garnered 73 million votes, the most in any American election outside of Biden's 80 million votes. Biden won the popular vote by 7 million people - 5 million in California, 1 million in New York and the rest scattered between Washington and Oregon primarily and a few other Dem strongholds. How many of those for Biden were anything but Trump votes (funny how he lost by the same reason he won against Hillary. Guess it goes from Hillary>Trump>Biden in the way people rank their dislike of them.) Trump lost the EC by about 45k votes in 3 states. That is not much of a sweeping mandate now is it? Almost exactly like how he was voted into office. :coffee:

One has to wonder if he could of just kept his fingers away from Twitter what could/may of happened. Then again he may not be the figure he is without those Tweets. Something for the Historians to argue about over a beer I guess. :nod:

BTW: Hilary lost the election by 77k in three Midwest states. We are the same country in 2020 as we were in 2016, just a little more jaded and hopefully wiser.
Your line of illogic is just that - discounting American voters just because they live in certain states.

7 million is a landslide. A Mandate.
Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Lurking

Post by Rob Iola »

dbackjon wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:50 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:13 am

Gut feel for sure. Other aspect is how big claims are being made by Trump and his lawyer team. I just can't see all of them saying, "let's go down as the biggest losers ever".
He's lost every case.

Biggest loser? Are you kidding me?!? Trump's cashing in on this con to the tune of a cool half billion dollars contributed to his PAC (which he has total control over) by his blind followers, with much more sure to come...
Proletarians of the world, unite!
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:02 am
5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms
Surely the journalist class should be intrigued by the historic implausibility of Joe Biden’s victory. That they are not is curious, to say the least.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5- ... ion-norms/
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a bunch of idiotic drivel
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:09 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:04 pm

The only fraud issue we're dealing with is that Trump is a fraud. Any reasonable person knows that Biden won the election. The only question is whether the completely corrupt President we have right now and the completely corrupt Republican Party can put us into banana republic territory.
You keep saying that shit like repeating it 1,000 times automatically makes it true.

newsflash: Not true.
Just like Trump keeps claiming he won.

Newsflash - he didn't
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:09 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:57 pm

It is a fact that we now have a major political party trying to overturn the obvious results of a free and fair election. That is not an opinion from the standpoint of any reasonable person. That is what is going on.
Why didn't you speak up when Al Gore tried to "overturn the obvious results of a free and fair election" in 2000 or Nancy Pelosi tried to "overturn the obvious results of a free and fair election" in 2019?
534 votes in one state.

Trump is trying to overturn leads of 80,000 and in multiple states.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:20 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:28 am

There's video evidence of shadiness in GA, even more fishy as it occurred after the counters and observers were told to leave. And that was after all the statistical anomalies identified that something fishy was going on.
Yep. GA for example- You have the video of the suitcases full of ballots being brought out, that coincided with the massive early AM ballot dump for Biden, after the poll watchers had been told to leave due to the counting being stopped due to a fabricated story about a burst pipe (there was no burst pipe)..But nothing to see here... :coffee:
LMAO

There are no suitcases full of ballots. You are fukcing insane.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

Rob Iola wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:56 pm

He's lost every case.

Biggest loser? Are you kidding me?!? Trump's cashing in on this con to the tune of a cool half billion dollars contributed to his PAC (which he has total control over) by his blind followers, with much more sure to come...
It will be hard to spend that after it is all RICO'd from him and he's in jail
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Lol

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

dbackjon wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:50 pm He's lost every case.

Well, he beat Hillary so I guess she's an even BIGGER Loser. What's bigger than biggest?
dbackjon wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:54 pm 7 million is a landslide. A Mandate.
3% is a mandate? Only if you use the same kind of math that says Trump is a successful billionaire businessman.

Add in the abysmal down-ballot performance (not gaining as many seats in the Senate, losing seats in the House, and doing poorly at the state and local level) and it isn't even close.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

11 of 12 posts by 1 poster. Looks like someone went full retard... :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

dbackjon wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:48 pm
Baldy wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:31 pm
:lol:

What do you expect the Georgia Secretary of State to say? His entire ass, career, reputation, and future is on the line here. He was responsible for the state of Georgia's transition to an entirely new election system during the last two years. Do you really expect him to admit that they pretty much fucked the entire process up? :dunce:
How did they screw it up? Because they let Blacks vote? Another fucking traitor.
They had a $150,000,000 budget, and went with the lowest of the lowball offers. Total operating costs for the machines are 4X higher than the old machines they had. Local election officials absolutely HATE these machines because it takes 3X the number of poll workers to operate (also goes into the total operating costs). Transportation and storage costs are infinitely higher, etc. etc. etc.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:15 am

Nope. Never got anywhere close to Q.

Just looking at the statistics supplied by people on the internet. I have some faith in them, as most will ask that others check their work.

Things don't add up. Too many standard deviations from normal. At first you could accept it was just really high turnout, but now that people are looking deeper, there are just too many anomalies.
Dude - half of your posts (as well as Z's) are straight out of Q.

There are no anomalies. Only a conspiracy freak would think that.
It's okay if you don't understand statistics.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:15 am

Nope. Never got anywhere close to Q.

Just looking at the statistics supplied by people on the internet. I have some faith in them, as most will ask that others check their work.

Things don't add up. Too many standard deviations from normal. At first you could accept it was just really high turnout, but now that people are looking deeper, there are just too many anomalies.

I don’t even know what “Q” is let alone have my posts from it.

"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

dbackjon wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:01 pm
Rob Iola wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:56 pm
It will be hard to spend that after it is all RICO'd from him and he's in jail
Those are the real court cases he will use the money for. And paying off his debt
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:54 pm

It's okay if you don't understand statistics.
There's lies, then there are damn lies, and then there are statistics.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:20 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:28 am

There's video evidence of shadiness in GA, even more fishy as it occurred after the counters and observers were told to leave. And that was after all the statistical anomalies identified that something fishy was going on.
Yep. GA for example- You have the video of the suitcases full of ballots being brought out, that coincided with the massive early AM ballot dump for Biden, after the poll watchers had been told to leave due to the counting being stopped due to a fabricated story about a burst pipe (there was no burst pipe)..But nothing to see here... :coffee:
Did you heard what the Georgia investigator has come out and said about all of this? I would suggest you go and read. But you probably won't believe her since you are biased against the result and lack the maturity to accept a competing theory and result.

HOWEVER -You seem to know an awful lot about the "fraud" that went down. Have you contacted the DOJ and offered up your witness testimony?

Oh..Wait! Perhaps the reason you apparently have to much factual knowledge about it is because you're part of the conspiracy! DEEP STATE! DEEP STATE! QUICK! GET THE ELITE STRIKE TEAM OVER HERE TO TAKE HIS STATEMENT!
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:31 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:13 pm At a certain point, Occam's Razor makes the most sense. Not this ever evolving conspiracy of a SW company, multiple democrats and republicans from multiple states all conspiring to deny Trump a 2nd Term.
Well Occam’s Razor would say that fraud is probable, given human nature.
Occam's Razor would say that between a massive, multi-state, Corporate America, Democrat and Republican coordinated conspiracy to steal the election vs Trump losing fairly that the latter is the most likely reason.

And this isn't about Fraud - Rudy said so.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:36 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:09 pm
The ballots have been reviewed 3x. The Republican government of Ga has reviewed the election and has determined it was legally executed.
What evidence, other than Trump saying so, is there of fraud?

There isn't any. We have a video that needs investigating but before all of that, you all were only saying there was fraud b/c that's what your were told.

Btw, Rudy said the recounts and lawsuits aren't about fraud. So how does MAGA-world reconcile that?
Oh not counting the affidavits either? There's fraud and evidence of it. Enough evidence to overturn anything? Probably not.
This isn't about fraud.

There's always going to be fraud and it should be weeded out whenever its founded and those that deal in it should be punished. But was there widespread fraud in several states to swing the election? No.

Trumps actions are about undermining our election process and sowing seeds of doubt. The pattern is so painfully obvious - because it's his usual M.O.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Mentioned it early in this thread that the main attack was going to be if votes were equal as they have to be.

Looks like Texas is bringing a lawsuit.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... rt+News%29
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:58 am Mentioned it early in this thread that the main attack was going to be if votes were equal as they have to be.

Hmmm... Interesting. :coffee:
Last edited by Ibanez on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

I think that states and/or groups should bring lawsuits against Donald J. Trump after he leaves office for trying to disenfranchise large swaths of voters.
Go Black Bears!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:58 am Mentioned it early in this thread that the main attack was going to be if votes were equal as they have to be.

So the lawsuit says the results from those 4 states are unconstitutional? I like how the other states are already calling out Texas a publicity stunt and ridiculous. They claim there are 80k forged ballots in Ga...i'm sure the evidence is on its way. What is the injury to Texas? So what is Georgia executed their election in a certain way, how does that affect the voting rights and election results of Texas? Does Texas have the standing? Can one state say how another chooses it's electors? I'm betting the Supreme Court does nothing.

What does Texas hope to gain? Guess which ballots are "illegal"? I'm not sure how you can fairly and accurately determine that.

OR you can split the 62 EV from the four states. That still wouldn't give Trump 270.

Or a different path meaning...let the state legislatures decide?

I'm interested in what will happen and how the Safe Harbor deadline could affect this.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

I’m going to file a TRO against Texas as their lawsuit attempts to disenfranchise Washington voters.

:lol: