CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by CAA Flagship »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:30 am
Pwns wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:40 pm Watching the Senate debate on GPTV between Kelly Loeffler and Raphael Warnock. God Loeffler is so robotic and has used 2 or 3 phrases like 100 times. I'll probably still have to vote for her, though.
You don't have to vote for anyone. :coffee:
Defense wins championships. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Trump rally in Michigan yesterday. Luckily, no shots fired.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna12 ... mOVN6XFZI0
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:49 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:00 pm
How many tears did you shed on the Russia Collusion Megathread?

I don't think they're going to find enough to change the results of this election but I do think that they've found enough security holes, lapses and inconsistencies that need to be tightened up soon.
This was already widely known in 2008 & 2012. :coffee:
FYP
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:26 pm
SDHornet wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:50 am

Oh yes we have a Trump poll watcher claiming she saw something. THAT cinches it. I have not been able to find reference to that specific episode. But I have heard in general that there have been a spate of Trump poll watchers who made big claims under circumstances where the problem was that they didn't know what they were looking at and didn't understand what was going on.

I will continue to look for that one being specifically debunked. But I have no doubt that it was debunked. You are looking at a clip of a woman making a claim without being able to hear her being questioned about it, challenged on it, etc. It may have been debunked contemporaneously as the claims of that blonde woman whose testimony has gone viral recently were. We don't know. What we do know is that Giuliani has struck out so far in his efforts to provide evidence of fraudulent activity.
[/quote]

I didn't read any of your posts. Care to explain away the "voting has stopped, but no it really didn't stop" narratives around the fake "pipe burst" narrative in GA? :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:23 am
JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:26 pm Oh yes we have a Trump poll watcher claiming she saw something. THAT cinches it. I have not been able to find reference to that specific episode. But I have heard in general that there have been a spate of Trump poll watchers who made big claims under circumstances where the problem was that they didn't know what they were looking at and didn't understand what was going on.

I will continue to look for that one being specifically debunked. But I have no doubt that it was debunked. You are looking at a clip of a woman making a claim without being able to hear her being questioned about it, challenged on it, etc. It may have been debunked contemporaneously as the claims of that blonde woman whose testimony has gone viral recently were. We don't know. What we do know is that Giuliani has struck out so far in his efforts to provide evidence of fraudulent activity.
I didn't read any of your posts. Care to explain away the "voting has stopped, but no it really didn't stop" narratives around the fake "pipe burst" narrative in GA? :lol:
John wants to focus his debunking efforts on reports that he can knows he can debunk. He ignores anything that doesn't fit his narrative or can't be easily debunked.

He and his fellow liberals also haven't said anything about the possibility of Pelosi and the House ignoring the results of the Iowa or New York Congressional elections.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:27 am
SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:23 am

John wants to focus his debunking efforts on reports that he can knows he can debunk. He ignores anything that doesn't fit his narrative or can't be easily debunked.

He and his fellow liberals also haven't said anything about the possibility of Pelosi and the House ignoring the results of the Iowa or New York Congressional elections.
:nod: Any one thinking all these election results are on the up and up are delusional.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:43 am

:nod: Any one thinking all these election results are on the up and up are delusional.
Until proven otherwise...I will believe that are.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:24 am

There's video evidence of shadiness in GA, even more fishy as it occurred after the counters and observers were told to leave. And that was after all the statistical anomalies identified that something fishy was going on.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:28 am
There's video evidence of shadiness in GA, even more fishy as it occurred after the counters and observers were told to leave. And that was after all the statistical anomalies identified that something fishy was going on.
I saw that and agree 100% that we need to figure that one out.

But on the large, it seems like nothing nefarious (outside the usual) had occurred. Trump just needs to man up, for once in his life.

Let's talk about Trump calling Kemp and demanding him call a Special Session of the legislature and overturn the legally cast votes and results of the election. If that isn't concerning, then what is?!
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:34 am

But on the large, it seems like nothing nefarious (outside the usual) had occurred. Trump just needs to man up, for once in his life.

Let's talk about Trump calling Kemp and demanding him call a Special Session of the legislature and overturn the legally cast votes and results of the election. If that isn't concerning, then what is?!
Problem is the late night spikes in GA coincide with other anomalies in the other swing states. Was shady stuff going on in those early morning hours too? Why wouldn't there be. The "nothing to see here crowd" blatantly not wanting to look into these issues is the other problem. Then to top it off you have the election officials blatant disregard for state law. Lots of issues compounding the situation of this election.

Trump already said he'd leave peacefully so not buying that narrative one bit.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:39 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:34 am

Problem is the late night spikes in GA coincide with other anomalies in the other swing states. Was shady stuff going on in those early morning hours too? Why wouldn't there be. The "nothing to see here crowd" blatantly not wanting to look into these issues is the other problem. Then to top it off you have the election officials blatant disregard for state law. Lots of issues compounding the situation of this election.

I don't buy it. Trumps actions to date have been nothing but sour grapes. I have no issue contesting a result where there might be a legit concern. But that isn't what he's done and said. And I don't believe he'll go peacefully into the night. That isn't his style.

Btw - Georgia just finished their 3rd recount...and Trump lost again.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:01 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:39 am

I don't buy it. Trumps actions to date have been nothing but sour grapes. I have no issue contesting a result where there might be a legit concern. But that isn't what he's done and said. And I don't believe he'll go peacefully into the night. That isn't his style.

We'll see. He'll leave once it's over.

And yes, they are recounting the fraudulent ballots over and over so the outcome of the recount is not a surprise. The issue in GA is not running the signature match on the mail in ballots. It was always about counting every legal ballot.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:04 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:01 pm I don't buy it. Trumps actions to date have been nothing but sour grapes. I have no issue contesting a result where there might be a legit concern. But that isn't what he's done and said. And I don't believe he'll go peacefully into the night. That isn't his style.

We'll see. He'll throw a tantrum and hold a competing, "hey look at me" event on the same day as the inauguration and leave once the Secret Service has repo'ed Air Force One.

And yes, they are recounting the fraudulent ballots over and over so the outcome of the recount is not a surprise. The issue in GA is not running the signature match on the mail in ballots. It was always about counting every legal ballot.
FYP

It's pretty obvious that we need stricter controls on ballot counting locations and much better vetting and training for the counters.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:43 pm It's pretty obvious that we need stricter controls on ballot counting locations and much better vetting and training for the counters.
It's not obvious to everyone apparently.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:01 pm I don't buy it. Trumps actions to date have been nothing but sour grapes. I have no issue contesting a result where there might be a legit concern. But that isn't what he's done and said. And I don't believe he'll go peacefully into the night. That isn't his style.

The ballots have been reviewed 3x. The Republican government of Ga has reviewed the election and has determined it was legally executed.
What evidence, other than Trump saying so, is there of fraud?

There isn't any. We have a video that needs investigating but before all of that, you all were only saying there was fraud b/c that's what your were told.

Btw, Rudy said the recounts and lawsuits aren't about fraud. So how does MAGA-world reconcile that?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:43 pm

We'll see. He'll throw a tantrum and hold a competing, "hey look at me" event on the same day as the inauguration and leave once the Secret Service has repo'ed Air Force One.

FYP

It's pretty obvious that we need stricter controls on ballot counting locations and much better vetting and training for the counters.
Agree, 100%. There should be more redundancies in place. Rotate workers and observers throughout the process.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Pwns wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:40 pm Watching the Senate debate on GPTV between Kelly Loeffler and Raphael Warnock. God Loeffler is so robotic and has used 2 or 3 phrases like 100 times.
Yeah, she was a much more viable appointment than election winner. I'm fearful of this one.

BTW, can they use "Reverend" more times with him? I'm surprised your post wasn't automatically corrected by the interwebs to include that. :roll:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

At a certain point, Occam's Razor makes the most sense. Not this ever evolving conspiracy of a SW company, multiple democrats and republicans from multiple states all conspiring to deny Trump a 2nd Term.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:13 pm At a certain point, Occam's Razor makes the most sense. Not this ever evolving conspiracy of a SW company, multiple democrats and republicans from multiple states all conspiring to deny Trump a 2nd Term.
Well Occam’s Razor would say that fraud is probable, given human nature.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:09 pm

The ballots have been reviewed 3x. The Republican government of Ga has reviewed the election and has determined it was legally executed.
What evidence, other than Trump saying so, is there of fraud?

There isn't any. We have a video that needs investigating but before all of that, you all were only saying there was fraud b/c that's what your were told.

Btw, Rudy said the recounts and lawsuits aren't about fraud. So how does MAGA-world reconcile that?
Oh not counting the affidavits either? There's fraud and evidence of it. Enough evidence to overturn anything? Probably not.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Yep..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Yep. GA for example- You have the video of the suitcases full of ballots being brought out, that coincided with the massive early AM ballot dump for Biden, after the poll watchers had been told to leave due to the counting being stopped due to a fabricated story about a burst pipe (there was no burst pipe)..But nothing to see here... :coffee:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:16 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:02 pm This is getting serious. At this point I don't understand how any of you people can continue to support the Republican Party. There is absolutely no doubt that Biden won the election. Now we have Trump trying to overturn the Will of the People and a major political party enabling and even supporting him. This is banana republic stuff and the Republican Party is 90% in on it.

I say "90%" because, thankfully, there are some Republicans like the Georgia Secretary of State not going along with it.

But stuff like those two Michigan Republican canvassers that want to withhold certification of Wayne County votes because there were 367 votes associated with issues in a State Biden won by over 157,000 votes and that level of issues is completely consistent with what always happens...that's corrupt.

Look, if you are a Republican...try winning by convincing people. Stop with the voter suppression. Stop with the false claims of widespread voter fraud. Stop with these kinds of games. Win by convincing the majority of The People to support you. Stop trying to win by trying to keep the will of the majority from being expressed.
:rofl: :rofl: hey psssssttt....guess what the Dems did in 2016? :rofl: :rofl:
Not even close. You have become an irrational Cultist.

Did Hillary call states asking them to overturn the vote of the people? File dozens of lawsuits?
No

Shut the fuck up about being a patriotic American. No Trump Supporter can say that. Every single one of you are destroying American Democracy.
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

Baldy wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:31 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:02 pm This is getting serious. At this point I don't understand how any of you people can continue to support the Republican Party. There is absolutely no doubt that Biden won the election. Now we have Trump trying to overturn the Will of the People and a major political party enabling and even supporting him. This is banana republic stuff and the Republican Party is 90% in on it.

I say "90%" because, thankfully, there are some Republicans like the Georgia Secretary of State not going along with it.

But stuff like those two Michigan Republican canvassers that want to withhold certification of Wayne County votes because there were 367 votes associated with issues in a State Biden won by over 157,000 votes and that level of issues is completely consistent with what always happens...that's corrupt.

Look, if you are a Republican...try winning by convincing people. Stop with the voter suppression. Stop with the false claims of widespread voter fraud. Stop with these kinds of games. Win by convincing the majority of The People to support you. Stop trying to win by trying to keep the will of the majority from being expressed.
:lol:

What do you expect the Georgia Secretary of State to say? His entire ass, career, reputation, and future is on the line here. He was responsible for the state of Georgia's transition to an entirely new election system during the last two years. Do you really expect him to admit that they pretty much fucked the entire process up? :dunce:
How did they screw it up? Because they let Blacks vote? Another fucking traitor.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:15 am
kalm wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:55 am

Are you Qanon too?
Nope. Never got anywhere close to Q.

Just looking at the statistics supplied by people on the internet. I have some faith in them, as most will ask that others check their work.

Things don't add up. Too many standard deviations from normal. At first you could accept it was just really high turnout, but now that people are looking deeper, there are just too many anomalies.
Dude - half of your posts (as well as Z's) are straight out of Q.

There are no anomalies. Only a conspiracy freak would think that.