AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by AZGrizFan »

DuckDuckGriz wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:07 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:24 pm

You mean play the role of victim like Hildabeast attempted to do with her "I should have been President" book and speaking tour that had to be cancelled because nobody came to it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Who gives a fuck about Hillary

This is such an odd obsession
just pointing out the hypocrisy. If that bothers you, feel free to block me.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:09 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:44 am

Sorta. But he has perfected the art of victimhood. If it were any other person, you all would be telling him to suck it up and calling him a snowflake.
Think about how much talent it takes to be both a tough guy, 'Murican patriot who never loses and everything they do is the Yugest ever and a snowflake/victim.
that's a big yoke. :lol: :lol:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:44 am

Sorta. But he has perfected the art of victimhood. If it were any other person, you all would be telling him to suck it up and calling him a snowflake.
Think about how much talent it takes to be both a tough guy, 'Murican patriot who never loses and everything they do is the Yugest ever and a snowflake/victim.
It's Oscar-worthy for sure.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:18 am

I think his point is that people will be quick to point of the hypocrisy instead of actually calling out someone from their party. Both sides do it. It's always, " yeah, well, the Democrats did the same thing." :twocents:

I could be wrong.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:07 am

It's Oscar-worthy for sure.
I would say it is more Emmy-worthy (as an Emmy is Television based) but Cuomo beat him to it. But if he did win it, he would be in fitting company.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:24 pm

You mean play the role of victim like Hildabeast attempted to do with her "I should have been President" book and speaking tour that had to be cancelled because nobody came to it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, how about the "Russia interfered with the election so it's legitimate" from 2016 compared to the narratives now being spewed by the DNC?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Interesting article in Rand Paul's tweet. Basically the early morning ballot dumps in the swing stats were "outliers of outliers" when the numbers are delved into. But you know, nothing shady went on.

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:09 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:18 am

I think his point is that people will be quick to point of the hypocrisy instead of actually calling out someone from their party. Both sides do it. It's always, " yeah, well, the Democrats did the same thing." :twocents:

I could be wrong.
You probably are. :coffee: :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:35 pm Interesting article in Rand Paul's tweet. Basically the early morning ballot dumps in the swing stats were "outliers of outliers" when the numbers are delved into. But you know, nothing shady went on.

Totally debunked...even though no one has gotten a chance to see the official Dominion data, nor envelops, but still debunked because I saw something on Twitter saying so.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:35 pm Interesting article in Rand Paul's tweet. Basically the early morning ballot dumps in the swing stats were "outliers of outliers" when the numbers are delved into. But you know, nothing shady went on.

Good grief. Anybody who was paying attention knew that Trump would likely be up at the end of election day then lose ground as mail in votes were counted. There is no "statistical anomaly" here.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:33 pm

Totally debunked...even though no one has gotten a chance to see the official Dominion data, nor envelops, but still debunked because I saw something on Twitter saying so.
That's essentially Trump's argument about voter fraud and a stolen election. It's totally true b/c he says so even though he's provided zero evidence to back up his claims. It's been nearly a month and we've seen zero evidence of fraud on a scale so massive that it would flip a state.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:43 am

That's essentially Trump's argument about voter fraud and a stolen election. It's totally true b/c he says so even though he's provided zero evidence to back up his claims. It's been nearly a month and we've seen zero evidence of fraud on a scale so massive that it would flip a state.
4 dimensional chess...biding his time for the right moment to pounce with all of these facts conks have known about for weeks and that the msm is clearly covering up.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

kalm wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:14 am

4 dimensional chess...biding his time for the right moment to pounce with all of these facts conks have known about for weeks and that the msm is clearly covering up.
Have you played five-dimensional chess? It has a time travel feature. My son crushes me all the time. But he has played it more.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

JoltinJoe wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:25 am

Have you played five-dimensional chess? It has a time travel feature. My son crushes me all the time. But he has played it more.
I’m still trying to figure out checkers.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Don't talk to me until you get to 6.93-dimensional chess. :tothehand: It has a river, kayak and a volcano.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:59 am

Don't talk to me until you get to 6.93-dimensional chess. :tothehand: It has a river, kayak and a volcano.
And man love!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

What about the streamers? They're a key element in 6.93-exponential dimensional chess.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:24 am

What about the streamers? They're a key element in 6.93-exponential dimensional chess.
I play using Southern rules. We have fried chicken.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

:notworthy:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Signature match will sort it out. But why are Dems fighting the signature match requirement by the various state laws for the mail in votes? Count every legal vote, no?
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

kalm wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:15 am

And man love!
Last edited by JoltinJoe on Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:lol: :clap:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Has Trump's lawyers gotten access to any envelops with signatures? Have they gotten the Dominion data yet?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Yup, everything in GA on the up and up.

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter