AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Hey Seattle and Portland.....

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:02 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:59 am

Yup, having Federal personnel defending the Federal Courthouse from being razed by the Antifa/BLM rioters definitely aggravated the situation. :lol: :dunce:
When the average number of protesters/rioters went from 100 before the Feds arrival to 1,000 after I think it's fair to argue that they aggravated the situation. Trumpkins and Wolfy were more interested in boosting his reelection efforts than protecting a courthouse or American lives.

I'm not defending the rioters, the mayor, governor and others dropped the ball by neutering the police response.
If I were trump and that happened, I’d have send in 25,000, surround them, and arrested every single one of them.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:24 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:02 am
When the average number of protesters/rioters went from 100 before the Feds arrival to 1,000 after I think it's fair to argue that they aggravated the situation. Trumpkins and Wolfy were more interested in boosting his reelection efforts than protecting a courthouse or American lives.

I'm not defending the rioters, the mayor, governor and others dropped the ball by neutering the police response.
If I were trump and that happened, I’d have send in 25,000, surround them, and arrested every single one of them.
I'll defer to the judgement of our legal beagles and former LEOs but would there be potential legal issues with arresting every single one of them? Have they committed federal crimes or state/local? Would the Feds have to turn them over to the local jail for local prosecution where any charges would be dropped?

State police pull troopers out of Portland protest coverage, return them to regular assignments
State police committed to two weeks “and that two weeks ended today,” said spokesman Capt. Timothy R. Fox.

“We’re in a county that’s not going to prosecute this criminal behavior,” Fox added

It was a pointed reference to Tuesday’s announcement by new Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt that his office won’t pursue many of the charges against demonstrators, including disorderly conduct, interfering with a police officer and even riot in some circumstances.
The inmates are in charge of the asylum.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:05 pm

I'll defer to the judgement of our legal beagles and former LEOs but would there be potential legal issues with arresting every single one of them? Have they committed federal crimes or state/local? Would the Feds have to turn them over to the local jail for local prosecution where any charges would be dropped?

State police pull troopers out of Portland protest coverage, return them to regular assignments
State police committed to two weeks “and that two weeks ended today,” said spokesman Capt. Timothy R. Fox.

“We’re in a county that’s not going to prosecute this criminal behavior,” Fox added

It was a pointed reference to Tuesday’s announcement by new Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt that his office won’t pursue many of the charges against demonstrators, including disorderly conduct, interfering with a police officer and even riot in some circumstances.
Well if they’re part of a riot/violent protest they’re fair game. :coffee: :coffee:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:05 pm

My understanding is the Feds were arresting folks on Federal charges. So would they have to turn them over to the local jurisdiction for a Federal crime?

And agree with your earlier point of the Feds shouldn't be needed to do this, but when the local politicians refuse to let their local PD's do their jobs, at some point some one has to step in and that would be the Feds.
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

Just another night in Portland...

“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Col Hogan wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:44 am Just another night in Portland...

You can’t fix stupid.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

When larping goes wrong. :lol:

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:28 pm When larping goes wrong. :lol:

I could watch this on continuous loop. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fucking pussies.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:28 pm When larping goes wrong. :lol:

They would of not lasted a day in the Legion. :ohno:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

"Hello, this is 911, we're too busy, call back later."
More than 60 emergency calls to police went unheeded overnight in Portland as officers were preoccupied with hundreds of demonstrators downtown and were pelted by rocks.

On the 80th consecutive night of protests, the Portland Police Bureau declared a riot around midnight Sunday after a crowd of hundreds had blocked traffic for three hours by the Penumbra Kelly Building in the 4700 block of East Burnside Street, trespassed on the closed property and engaged in “violent, tumultuous conduct.”

The targeted building is owned by the city and is used by city and county employees, including the Police Bureau.

From midnight to about 2:45 a.m., protesters ignored warnings from police to disperse and began arguing amongst themselves.Some threw objects at police cars in the parking lot of the building and spray-painted over security cameras. Others shined green lasers at officers’ eyes and pelted police with softball-sized “river rocks” and glass bottles.

Two officers went to the hospital. A photo shared by the police bureau showed a 9.5-pound rock that was thrown by a person posing as "press" as the officer "prepared to ride away on a truck.” Several arrests were made.

“At the time of this release over 60 calls for police service were holding around the city," the Police Bureau said in a statement. "Some had been holding for the length of the events described here. Call types ranged from theft, vandalism, suspicious activity, hazards, hit and run, burglary, violation of restraining order, alarms, stolen cars, harassment and many others.”

Officers attempted to push the crowd back to Laurelhurst Park. Demonstrators swept through residential streets while people looked on from windows and porches at their homes,
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-riots-911-calls
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Anybody who at this point still marches with or supports BLM or minimizes the destruction being done by them or Antifa can kindly go fuck themselves. Watching 25 of them gang up and beat a defenseless man into submission, leaving him with brain damage was the last straw.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Interesting comment someone said about this video, being the price level of the shoes of the guy cheap shotting. Bottom video.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BLM is clearly filled with racist white people. Majority are white, yet how many times on those last 2 videos did we hear n*gger this and n*gger that?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:36 pm Interesting comment someone said about this video, being the price level of the shoes of the guy cheap shotting. Bottom video.

Its pretty obvious that if a lone motorist gets stopped by the BLM/ANTIFA thugs, they face being another Reginald Denny or this guy. Hit the gas, and say you feared for your life.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:59 pm Image
Well one thing they didn’t do, and that was burn down and loot their own communities.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:48 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:59 pm Image
Well one thing they didn’t do, and that was burn down and loot their own communities.
Vengeance motivated some soldiers to destroy cities while self-defense drove others—throughout the war, Confederate soldiers deliberately set fire to their own urban centers in an attempt to keep valuable war materiel out of the enemy's hands.

https://oxfordre.com/americanhistory/am ... s%20hands.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:32 am Anybody who at this point still marches with or supports BLM or minimizes the destruction being done by them or Antifa can kindly go fuck themselves. Watching 25 of them gang up and beat a defenseless man into submission, leaving him with brain damage was the last straw.
Yep. BLM- Burning, Looting, Marxists.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:19 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:32 am Anybody who at this point still marches with or supports BLM or minimizes the destruction being done by them or Antifa can kindly go fuck themselves. Watching 25 of them gang up and beat a defenseless man into submission, leaving him with brain damage was the last straw.
Vengeance motivated some soldiers to destroy cities while self-defense drove others—throughout the war, Confederate soldiers deliberately set fire to their own urban centers in an attempt to keep valuable war materiel out of the enemy's hands.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:40 pm
Yeah...yeah.....exactly. That’s exactly what the BLM looters are doing, Gil. Very strategic. :rofl: :rofl:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Gil, what’s gotten into you? You’ve adopted the JSO trope of repeating yourself. :lol:

But, hey, keep hoisting the banner of the Walter Mondale wing of the Democrats.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Ivytalk wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:09 am

Gil, what’s gotten into you? You’ve adopted the JSO trope of repeating yourself. :lol:

But, hey, keep hoisting the banner of the Walter Mondale wing of the Democrats.
Following Charlton Heston's path of conservatives participating in civil rights.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:40 am

Yeah...yeah.....exactly. That’s exactly what the BLM looters are doing, Gil. Very strategic. :rofl: :rofl:
..and you know blm is not behind this.