Political discussions
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: BLM: Riddle Me This....

Post by AZGrizFan »

Vidav wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:16 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:01 pm So based on the lack of intelligent responses, I guess lefties simply can’t explain the conundrum and it doesn’t make any sense to them either. That’s what I figured.
Denying there is a problem doesn't fix the problem. It just ignores it. Don't be an Alphagriz, you aren't a piece of shit like he is. Police in this country are a fucking problem. Minorities just experience it more.

Exactly. And BLM IGNORES the elephant in the room - black on black crime. And instead chooses to focus on the .1% of black deaths caused by racist cops by claiming that the “entire system is racist”. Is there any other explanation as to why they would do that other than the fact that death by cop can exploited for political gain?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:53 am
Vidav wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:16 pm

Denying there is a problem doesn't fix the problem. It just ignores it. Don't be an Alphagriz, you aren't a piece of shit like he is. Police in this country are a fucking problem. Minorities just experience it more.

Exactly. And BLM IGNORES the elephant in the room - black on black crime. And instead chooses to focus on the .1% of black deaths caused by racist cops by claiming that the “entire system is racist”. Is there any other explanation as to why they would do that other than the fact that death by cop can exploited for political gain?
I don't see black on black, yellow on black, red on black in what they are about, on their web page. I do see they are against white supremacist, vigilante and wrongful govt attacks on minorities.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:21 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:53 am

I don't see black on black, yellow on black, red on black in what they are about, on their web page. I do see they are against white supremacist, vigilante and wrongful govt attacks on minorities.
I guess the real question is this: Why isn’t Chicago rioting over the black-on-black crime that happens there every weekend that dwarfs what happens between blacks and police in a year?

Why do they only riot when one is killed by a policeman? Why are the not equally (or 99.4x more) outraged that the black-on-black crime in their city continues unabated with zero concern expressed?
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:47 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:21 am

I guess the real question is this: Why isn’t Chicago rioting over the black-on-black crime that happens there every weekend that dwarfs what happens between blacks and police in a year?

Why do they only riot when one is killed by a policeman? Why are the not equally (or 99.4x more) outraged that the black-on-black crime in their city continues unabated with zero concern expressed?
Doesn't sound like protesting regular crime is their purpose.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:52 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:47 am

No. And inquiring minds want to know WHY. If 99.4% of black crime/deaths mean nothing to BLM, then they are the most ironically named organization since the CFPB. So back to the OP, their name shouldn’t be BLM, but instead BLMBOITAOOTFAAKBRC.....fuck the 99.4%, right? Their deaths don’t mean shit. Apparently. It’s why, as a white man, I have a very difficult time believing in BLMs STATED objective and instead have to believe their visible objective, which is to create anarchy ONLY when a black man is killed by a cop. Regardless of whether it was justified or not.

Black lives truly do NOT matter to them. What else could you possibly deduce from their actions?
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:46 pm

No. And inquiring minds want to know WHY. If 99.4% of black crime/deaths mean nothing to BLM, then they are the most ironically named organization since the CFPB. So back to the OP, their name shouldn’t be BLM, but instead BLMBOITAOOTFAAKBRC.....fuck the 99.4%, right? Their deaths don’t mean shit. Apparently. It’s why, as a white man, I have a very difficult time believing in BLMs STATED objective and instead have to believe their visible objective, which is to create anarchy ONLY when a black man is killed by a cop. Regardless of whether it was justified or not.

Black lives truly do NOT matter to them. What else could you possibly deduce from their actions?
I think the name Black Lives Matter, confuses people with their actual purpose
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:46 pm

I'll tell you why. Back when Obama gave a speech on Father's day, he brought up the fact that many black children were fatherless and they needed to do better. What happened after that? Jesse Jackson threatened to cut that ni#$ers nuts off.

Jackson then implied it wasn't the Father's fault, but the systems... because the system drove them to it.

Obama never spoke of the topic again, therefore lending credibility that it wasn't the person, it's the system's fault.

Those deaths were because of the system, so they don't matter.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CAA Flagship wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:11 am
Smart man. :nod: :notworthy:
GrizFanStuckInUtah
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by GrizFanStuckInUtah »

-Go Griz!
-Class of '97
-Thank you to all our Veterans. :bow:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

GrizFanStuckInUtah wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:26 am
powerful. That man gets it. Good for him, and I hope he's successful in his efforts... :nod: :nod: :nod: :notworthy: