Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Political discussions
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:31 pm Hoo boy!

Taibbi better be careful or he’ll lose his gig over at Rolling Stone

I paused on which thread to put this in but a lot of what he talk about surrounds the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA pitchfork and torchfest so I’ll leave it here

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/democrats ... -liberties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalm probably got a hard on while reading it.
I’ve written a lot about the Democrats’ record on civil liberties issues in the past. Working on I Can’t Breathe, a book about the Eric Garner case, I was stunned to learn the central role Mario Cuomo played in the mass incarceration problem, while Democrats also often embraced hyper-intrusive “stop and frisk” or “broken windows” enforcement strategies, usually by touting terms like “community policing” that sounded nice to white voters. Democrats strongly supported the PATRIOT Act in 2001, and Barack Obama continued or expanded Bush-Cheney programs like drone assassination, rendition, and warrantless surveillance, while also using the Espionage Act to bully reporters and whistleblowers.

Republicans throughout this time were usually as bad or worse on these issues, but Democrats have lately positioned themselves as more aggressive promoters of strong-arm policies, from control of Internet speech to the embrace of domestic spying. In the last four years the blue-friendly press has done a complete 180 on these issues, going from cheering Edward Snowden to lionizing the CIA, NSA, and FBI and making on-air partners out of drone-and-surveillance all-stars like John Brennan, James Clapper, and Michael Hayden. There are now too many ex-spooks on CNN and MSNBC to count, while there isn’t a single regular contributor on any of the networks one could describe as antiwar.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

SDHornet wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:02 pm The new hot press secretary with a breakdown of it for the media.

Holy fuck, she castrated that poor guy. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:10 am WTF is up with this liberal judges's bizarre behavior trying to not allow the charges on Flynn to be dropped?
...he already plead guilty twice, wouldn't that require a pardon?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:39 pm
HI54UNI wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:58 pm Think about this -

Flynn charges are what started the Russian collusion BS. No Flynn charges likely means no Mueller special counsel. Without the Mueller investigation does the House switch to being Democrat controlled? No D house means no impeachment and all the other crap that has happened the last two years.
Now is the time to point, laugh, and humiliate anyone that pushed this broke dick Trump Russia collusion hoax (looking at you jelly). The transcripts will reveal that a lot, if not all, of this stuff was pushed knowing it was total bullshit.
Go get 'em, Tattoo!
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:48 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:10 am WTF is up with this liberal judges's bizarre behavior trying to not allow the charges on Flynn to be dropped?
I assume Sidney Powell has gotten this far because she knows what she is doing. No.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:56 am
SDHornet wrote:

:lol: 8-)
I thought about posting about this a year or so ago but I don’t think the list was open source then.

I was wrong about Susan Rice making the unmasking requests - the person I knew to have done it later on was Samantha Power

WTF business is it for the US AMB to the UN to be doing that?? It makes zero sense. When I predicted it was Rice, I was using logic as my guide... she was one of Obama’s closets natsec advisors, and if there was hanky panky going on with the Russians then it would have been appropriate for her to do so in certain contexts

But here’s the thing... this STINKS to high hell. Under NO circumstances should the UN AMB, or a US AMB to Spain or his staff assistant, OR a FUCKING POLAD be doing any of this shit. It defies logic and it points to just one thing: somebody was trying to be able to have plausible deniability for doing this.

Logic dictates that it was Rice. I said as much myself and predicted it was her. But she could truthfully say it wasn’t. In fact, there are scads of people an investigator would look at before looking at the UN AMB or a fucking staff assistant in Madrid or a POLAD. For Chrissakes that POLAD is same-same as ME! Hell, I could have been on that list.

This was directed and it was designed to be a smokescreen. Now, it makes no sense that Biden is on there. It is almost like he forgot he was told to stay away from it and then went rogue.

Before now I was not 100% convinced this was a coordinated job. I was still partially in the camp that the Obama admin was genuinely concerned about possible collusion. But this means they were trying to hide what they were doing from public scrutiny. That’s game over in my mind.

It won’t matter though. “But her emails” again
In your estimation. What percentage of our elected officials knew this was bullshit?
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:56 am I thought about posting about this a year or so ago but I don’t think the list was open source then.

I was wrong about Susan Rice making the unmasking requests - the person I knew to have done it later on was Samantha Power

WTF business is it for the US AMB to the UN to be doing that?? It makes zero sense. When I predicted it was Rice, I was using logic as my guide... she was one of Obama’s closets natsec advisors, and if there was hanky panky going on with the Russians then it would have been appropriate for her to do so in certain contexts

But here’s the thing... this STINKS to high hell. Under NO circumstances should the UN AMB, or a US AMB to Spain or his staff assistant, OR a FUCKING POLAD be doing any of this shit. It defies logic and it points to just one thing: somebody was trying to be able to have plausible deniability for doing this.

Logic dictates that it was Rice. I said as much myself and predicted it was her. But she could truthfully say it wasn’t. In fact, there are scads of people an investigator would look at before looking at the UN AMB or a fucking staff assistant in Madrid or a POLAD. For Chrissakes that POLAD is same-same as ME! Hell, I could have been on that list.

This was directed and it was designed to be a smokescreen. Now, it makes no sense that Biden is on there. It is almost like he forgot he was told to stay away from it and then went rogue.

Before now I was not 100% convinced this was a coordinated job. I was still partially in the camp that the Obama admin was genuinely concerned about possible collusion. But this means they were trying to hide what they were doing from public scrutiny. That’s game over in my mind.

It won’t matter though. “But her emails” again
In your estimation. What percentage of our elected officials knew this was bullshit?
Elected officials? I have no idea

The smart ones probably had their doubts about it, so that means, um, 2?

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:02 pm The new hot press secretary with a breakdown of it for the media.

There must be some kind of Dumb Cunt Threshhold they have rise to
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:44 am
houndawg wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:48 am

I assume Sidney Powell has gotten this far because she knows what she is doing. No.
I would have thought the same about Flynn: who would have thoght that a General officer would be stupid enough to talk to Russian intelligence let alone lie about it to the FBI when he knew the NSA was listening? :dunce: :ohno:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:44 am

I would have thought the same about Flynn: who would have thoght that a General officer would be stupid enough to talk to Russian intelligence let alone lie about it to the FBI when he knew the NSA was listening? :dunce: :ohno:
That was his job and as you'll soon find out, Flynn was hardly lying. He was railroaded and that is coming to light. I do agree he sure didn't fully understand how DC and the swamp works. You have to run everything through a lawyer like Hillary. See, she knew how to distance herself.

In fact, it's now being considered Obama's timing was to sanction Russia when Flynn was out of the country, knowing Kisylak would call him. Much easier to listen in on someone when they aren't on American soil.

We'll probably never know for sure, but when a duck walks like a duck...
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:53 am
houndawg wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am

That was his job and as you'll soon find out, Flynn was hardly lying. He was railroaded and that is coming to light. I do agree he sure didn't fully understand how DC and the swamp works. You have to run everything through a lawyer like Hillary. See, she knew how to distance herself.

In fact, it's now being considered Obama's timing was to sanction Russia when Flynn was out of the country, knowing Kisylak would call him. Much easier to listen in on someone when they aren't on American soil.

Bullshit. You don't make it to General without understanding politics.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Sure he does. I should have been more specific. He didn't expect the Obama administration to fuck him over for something that was perfectly acceptable.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Lying to the FBI is perfectly acceptable?

Why didn't he just answer honestly for fuck's sake.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Sounds like somebody watched A Few Good Men last night. :lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Lying to the FBI is perfectly acceptable?

Why didn't he just answer honestly for fuck's sake.
Lying to the FBI about what, exactly, Reek? Why would the FBI bother asking when they already know?

The FBI already knew the answers. They did not somehow discover this after the fact.

This misfeasance on the part of the FBI is precisely why the law against lying to Federal cops is a sham. Because they abused it to get rid of the one admin guy who they couldn’t shield their inquiry from.

What was Flynn’s underlying crime anyway, Reek? Run on down that Logan Act rabbit hole

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

They were investigating whether there was coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

He could have told the truth about his call. He did not. Imagine if the FBI and the Deep State hatched an elaborate plot... and Michael Flynn brought it all down by simply telling the truth about his phone calls. :lol:

"Damn! He told the truth. Pack it up, boys."
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:12 pm They were investigating whether there was coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

He could have told the truth about his call. He did not. Imagine if the FBI and the Deep State hatched an elaborate plot... and Michael Flynn brought it all down by simply telling the truth about his phone calls. :lol:

"Damn! He told the truth. Pack it up, boys."
What exactly was his lie?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Short version:
On or about January 24, 2017, FLYNN agreed to be interviewed by agents from
the FBI ("January 24 voluntary interview"). During the interview, FLYNN falsely stated that he
did not ask Russia's Ambassador to the United States ("Russian Ambassador") to refrain from
escalating the situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against
Russia. FLYNN also falsely stated that he did not remember a follow-up conversation in which
the Russian Ambassador stated that Russia had chosen to moderate its response to those
sanctions as a result of FL YNN's request. In truth and in fact, however, FLYNN then and there
knew that the following had occurred:
If you want more specifics, you can read the full charging document:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 9852140903
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:36 pm Short version:
On or about January 24, 2017, FLYNN agreed to be interviewed by agents from
the FBI ("January 24 voluntary interview"). During the interview, FLYNN falsely stated that he
did not ask Russia's Ambassador to the United States ("Russian Ambassador") to refrain from
escalating the situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against
Russia. FLYNN also falsely stated that he did not remember a follow-up conversation in which
the Russian Ambassador stated that Russia had chosen to moderate its response to those
sanctions as a result of FL YNN's request. In truth and in fact, however, FLYNN then and there
knew that the following had occurred:
If you want more specifics, you can read the full charging document:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 9852140903
How could they determine what he remembered absent being able to read his mind?

Biggest mistale Flynn made was not telling the FBI to go fuck themselves..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:lol: @ jellybelly still holding onto this hoax. :rofl:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

So why would they ask him what he discussed with the Russian Ambassador when they already knew, because they had the transcripts?

They created a process crime. They asked him about every single detail about a phone call where they had every word on paper already ... taken together with the investigators’ notes - they were looking specifically to catch him in an inconsistency so they could leverage him

AND the head of CI in the FBI edited the 302s (that never happens).. which is why 302s are FINALLY going to be recorded instead of written

AND they got his plea bargain for cooperation in order to pry out info on a conspiracy that did not exist - so we have a guy charged with a crime that should not be criminal (because Feds should be competent and able to base their findings on facts and evidence ... not pretextual coercion) ... in order to get him to provide info on a crime that did not occur, and now we have a judge exploring whether or not he lied about his own lying

What Flynn is going through now is purely vindictive prosecutorial malfeasance and it is being defended by people like Reek... because coming out of the 21st century Red Scare you can’t come up empty handed of course

You can’t make this shit up

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:07 pm So why would they ask him what he discussed with the Russian Ambassador when they already knew, because they had the transcripts?

They created a process crime. They asked him about every single detail about a phone call where they had every word on paper already ... taken together with the investigators’ notes - they were looking specifically to catch him in an inconsistency so they could leverage him

AND the head of CI in the FBI edited the 302s (that never happens).. which is why 302s are FINALLY going to be recorded instead of written

AND they got his plea bargain for cooperation in order to pry out info on a conspiracy that did not exist - so we have a guy charged with a crime that should not be criminal (because Feds should be competent and able to base their findings on facts and evidence ... not pretextual coercion) ... in order to get him to provide info on a crime that did not occur, and now we have a judge exploring whether or not he lied about his own lying

What Flynn is going through now is purely vindictive prosecutorial malfeasance and it is being defended by people like Reek... because coming out of the 21st century Red Scare you can’t come up empty handed of course

jelly taking another relentless beating at the hands of common sense and facts. :rofl:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SDHornet wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:07 pm So why would they ask him what he discussed with the Russian Ambassador when they already knew, because they had the transcripts?

jelly taking another relentless beating at the hands of common sense and facts. :rofl:
Just wait until Durham is done with these asshats. Some of these statist clowns have no business being in law enforcement. The arrogance is no different from a small dick beat cop in a small town.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:35 pm How could they determine what he remembered absent being able to read his mind?
Because he admitted to it. :lol:

Beginning of the document:
the United States of America and the defendant, MICHAEL T. FLYNN, stipulate and agree that the following facts are true and accurate
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Mon May 18, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:23 pm
SDHornet wrote:
Just wait until Durham is done with these asshats. Some of these statist clowns have no business being in law enforcement. The arrogance is no different from a small dick beat cop in a small town.

Well, somebody better be charged soon. And I'm glad Burr came out and said Biden and Obama won't be (unless there is something new uncovered).