CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:05 pm Mueller was lying and is a liar. Just like the rest of the Dems that pushed this.
Mueller is a Republican. :coffee:
Cmon, HD!

Fight me!

Fight ME!

Why will nobody fight me?

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:01 am
houndawg wrote:
Cmon, HD!

Fight me!

Fight ME!

Why will nobody fight me?

:rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:21 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:05 pm

Mueller was lying and is a liar. Just like the rest of the Dems that pushed this.
Flynn is a Democrat.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Trump is a Democrat.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Houndie is a Republican.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Trip is a moderate
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

:lol: 8-)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by CID1990 »

SDHornet wrote:

I thought about posting about this a year or so ago but I don’t think the list was open source then.

I was wrong about Susan Rice making the unmasking requests - the person I knew to have done it later on was Samantha Power

WTF business is it for the US AMB to the UN to be doing that?? It makes zero sense. When I predicted it was Rice, I was using logic as my guide... she was one of Obama’s closets natsec advisors, and if there was hanky panky going on with the Russians then it would have been appropriate for her to do so in certain contexts

But here’s the thing... this STINKS to high hell. Under NO circumstances should the UN AMB, or a US AMB to Spain or his staff assistant, OR a FUCKING POLAD be doing any of this shit. It defies logic and it points to just one thing: somebody was trying to be able to have plausible deniability for doing this.

Logic dictates that it was Rice. I said as much myself and predicted it was her. But she could truthfully say it wasn’t. In fact, there are scads of people an investigator would look at before looking at the UN AMB or a fucking staff assistant in Madrid or a POLAD. For Chrissakes that POLAD is same-same as ME! Hell, I could have been on that list.

This was directed and it was designed to be a smokescreen. Now, it makes no sense that Biden is on there. It is almost like he forgot he was told to stay away from it and then went rogue.

Before now I was not 100% convinced this was a coordinated job. I was still partially in the camp that the Obama admin was genuinely concerned about possible collusion. But this means they were trying to hide what they were doing from public scrutiny. That’s game over in my mind.

It won’t matter though. “But her emails” again
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:46 am Houndie is a Republican.
so we're going ro make it personal now...?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:43 pm

Reverend Moon's paper? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:56 am
SDHornet wrote:

I thought about posting about this a year or so ago but I don’t think the list was open source then.

I was wrong about Susan Rice making the unmasking requests - the person I knew to have done it later on was Samantha Power

WTF business is it for the US AMB to the UN to be doing that?? It makes zero sense. When I predicted it was Rice, I was using logic as my guide... she was one of Obama’s closets natsec advisors, and if there was hanky panky going on with the Russians then it would have been appropriate for her to do so in certain contexts

But here’s the thing... this STINKS to high hell. Under NO circumstances should the UN AMB, or a US AMB to Spain or his staff assistant, OR a FUCKING POLAD be doing any of this shit. It defies logic and it points to just one thing: somebody was trying to be able to have plausible deniability for doing this.

Logic dictates that it was Rice. I said as much myself and predicted it was her. But she could truthfully say it wasn’t. In fact, there are scads of people an investigator would look at before looking at the UN AMB or a fucking staff assistant in Madrid or a POLAD. For Chrissakes that POLAD is same-same as ME! Hell, I could have been on that list.

This was directed and it was designed to be a smokescreen. Now, it makes no sense that Biden is on there. It is almost like he forgot he was told to stay away from it and then went rogue.

Before now I was not 100% convinced this was a coordinated job. I was still partially in the camp that the Obama admin was genuinely concerned about possible collusion. But this means they were trying to hide what they were doing from public scrutiny. That’s game over in my mind.

POLAD?

I thought you were a Scot.....
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:56 am I thought about posting about this a year or so ago but I don’t think the list was open source then.

POLAD?

POLitical ADvisor to DoD constituent commands

Basically a diplomat attached to a commanding general’s staff to advise on local political considerations

in other words, absolutely no reason no way no how to unmasking anybody for anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:08 am
houndawg wrote:
POLAD?

POLitical ADvisor to DoD constituent commands

Basically a diplomat attached to a commanding general’s staff to advise on local political considerations

in other words, absolutely no reason no way no how to unmasking anybody for anything

Is there a difference between "unmasking" and "revealing" or "exposing"?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:56 am
SDHornet wrote:

Yeah there is no question this went all the way to the top and was a silent coup. I didn't think (hope) it would go all the way to Obama and was hoping it was just a rogue element in the bureaucracy, but it does. And I think we are only finding this out because they got sloppy thinking hildacunt was going to win in '16. Seriously, using the FBI, CIA, and NSA to spy on a political opponent and then undermining/setting up Trumps NSA pick to cover it up? Unprecedented. JFC.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

SDHornet wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:11 am Seriously, using the FBI, CIA, and NSA to spy on a political opponent and then undermining/setting up Trumps NSA pick to cover it up? Unprecedented. JFC.
Libs don't give a shit.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

89Hen wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:34 am
SDHornet wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:11 am Seriously, using the FBI, CIA, and NSA to spy on a political opponent and then undermining/setting up Trumps NSA pick to cover it up? Unprecedented. JFC.
Libs don't give a shit.
Red Scares lead to a lot of questionable decisions and actions. This one seems to be no different, and perhaps even worse than previous ones in that regard. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

WTF is up with this liberal judges's bizarre behavior trying to not allow the charges on Flynn to be dropped?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:10 am WTF is up with this liberal judges's bizarre behavior trying to not allow the charges on Flynn to be dropped?
Sullivan? The Reagan/Bush/Clinton appointed judge?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:10 am WTF is up with this liberal judges's bizarre behavior trying to not allow the charges on Flynn to be dropped?
The really sad part, is that he was also the judge on the Ted Stevens case in which they witheld exculpatory evidence as well.

Think he would have come down with a vengeance, but apparently not.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

89Hen wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:34 am
Libs don't give a shit.
They would if the admin that did this had an "R" next to their name. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Time for the DNC to attack the messenger now. :lol:

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SDHornet wrote:Time for the DNC to attack the messenger now. :lol:

Remember how the orange man is bad for attacking media types?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:09 pm
SDHornet wrote:Time for the DNC to attack the messenger now. :lol:

Remember how the orange man is bad for attacking media types?

They are putting her life in danger. Fomenting violence against journalists.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

The new hot press secretary with a breakdown of it for the media.

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Hoo boy!

Taibbi better be careful or he’ll lose his gig over at Rolling Stone

I paused on which thread to put this in but a lot of what he talk about surrounds the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA pitchfork and torchfest so I’ll leave it here

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/democrats ... -liberties