Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: China

Post by kalm »

Ivytalk wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:56 pm
∞∞∞ wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Yeah, I'm not about denying anyone a good education just because we don't like their government...especially young people who have no influence on anything. If anything, I rather expose them to America and if they like it, give them an option to stay.

Ultimately, American companies are agreeing to do business and give away their trade secrets to the Chinese. Young people trying to better themselves should not be political pawns for issues grown-ass adults are causing.
My God, are you naive! :lol:
I’ll wager you can find similar remarks from political leaders of both stripes regarding free trade and the capitalistic opening up of China from Trump going back to Nixon.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:18 pm

I’ll wager you can find similar remarks from political leaders of both stripes regarding free trade and the capitalistic opening up of China from Trump going back to Nixon.
Do you have any links to Trump promoting business with China as Prez?

If you're nice to Trump, he will golf at your course.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Considering he's inked trade deals with them...yes?

And that's disregarding the conflict of interest (and hypocrisy) where he owes tens of millions to China and still makes stuff there...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Seriously, Clark?

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Let me spell it out for you. Trips is Pollyanna. He believes everybody is good at heart, including Chinese “students” who come here to grab every bit of our IP that isn’t nailed down. “Young people trying to better themselves” my big hairy ass. The Red Chinese guvmint sends them all over here to benefit the PRC. They don’t stay here afterward. Fuck them.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Seriously, Clark?

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”
Well, do ya?

Actually, thought you were saying Trump was wanting to open businesses in China. Now see you weren't.
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Ivytalk wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:42 pm
CitadelGrad wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:07 pm

You are clearly a racist.
Takes one to know one, Gen. Forrest.
Gen. Micah Jenkins, to be precise.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:18 am
houndawg wrote:
There is supposed to be a shitload of oil under those disputed waters, that was a big reason we went into Vietnam.
I expected this thread to mature a little more before somebody trotted out that Alex Jones level bullshit

But I did figure it would be you, HD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Common knowledge throughout the realm at the time. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Pwns wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:29 am So all of Cap'n Cat's threads and posts were just trolling Ralphtax Error or he was warning us? :lol:

www.championshipsubdivision.com/forums/ ... 9&p=340192
www.championshipsubdivision.com/forums/ ... 3&p=204508
Cap'n Cat wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 pm You know, guys, they're really gonna be pissed when they pull up this board and check out your sh*t. And, don't think informer Ralph doesn't know where some of you clowns live and won't tell them of your anti-Chinese activities and where your little darlings go to school.

"Ah, yes, Komrade AZGreezFan. Live on 2518 Heather Ridge Avenoo, Cave Creek Areezona. Known to drink Bud Right Rime and ruvs Ronard Reagan. He FIRST to go!"

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Cap'n Cat wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:22 pm They're coming. Look busy cuz they mean business.

:(
:notworthy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Ivytalk wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:37 pm

Let me spell it out for you. Trips is Pollyanna. He believes everybody is good at heart, including Chinese “students” who come here to grab every bit of our IP that isn’t nailed down. “Young people trying to better themselves” my big hairy ass. The Red Chinese guvmint sends them all over here to benefit the PRC. They don’t stay here afterward. Fuck them.
yup...
anybody stupid enough to think we're not being robbed blind
1) by Chinese college students stealing ground floor tech
2) Chinese corporate advisors stealing mid-level tech
3) Chinese scientists stealing top level tech

is hopelessly and actually dangerously uninformed and naive
We are at war with China - and its not the kind of war where bombs are dropped
they are taking FULL advantage of our lenient entry requirements
and disemboweling us from the inside

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:18 am I expected this thread to mature a little more before somebody trotted out that Alex Jones level bullshit

But I did figure it would be you, HD

Sure thing, Alex

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I guess its hard to get tough wnen you're on the hook personally for millions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:06 am
houndawg wrote:
Sure thing, Alex

That would be "Noam" to you.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:06 am Sure thing, Alex

No problem, Noam

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:26 am
houndawg wrote:

No problem, Noam

After the Revolution its off to the Saul Alinsky Re-education Camp with you
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Chizzang wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:05 am

yup...

Well Jesus, if we want to win shouldn't we make it a war we can win?

CID says their defenses against our subs and carriers are solid so its looking like missiles or the Space Force dropping kinetic energy weapons.
If we did that or used neutron warheads they'd be able to resettle quickly sans lethal amounts of fallout. And since there would be millions fewer of them they wouldn't be so crowded and they could stay home and tend to their own bidniz. Small steps, say 50,000,000 per year for five years, then reasess.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
Chizzang wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:05 am yup...

Well Jesus, if we want to win shouldn't we make it a war we can win?

CID says their defenses against our subs and carriers are solid so its looking like missiles or the Space Force dropping kinetic energy weapons.
If we did that or used neutron warheads they'd be able to resettle quickly sans lethal amounts of fallout. And since there would be millions fewer of them they wouldn't be so crowded and they could stay home and tend to their own bidniz. Small steps, say 50,000,000 per year for five years, then reasess.
We consistently lose to China in wargames:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:32 am
houndawg wrote:

...dang, CID, you'd deny a fella a chance to sell his work to the highest bidder? :mrgreen:

I'm OK with going after the Chinese if thats what the DOJ is really doing and not just looking for some baksheesh. I think we should threaten closing the sea lanes to them if they don't change their thieving ways. They straightened up for a while after that wayward Tomahawk took out their embassy in Kosovo or whatever it was called back then..
Killing American aircraft carriers, and denying free navigation to commercial traffic as they see fit. Every single thing they are doing - from building carriers without effective global range, to quiet diesel submarines... is completely dedicated to denying commerce to competitors. Their advances in hypersonic missile tech is meant to deny US the ability to keep them from doing that.
In regards to keeping our carriers at Bay, what are your thoughts on extending the range of our aircraft through the usage of drone refueling?

https://www.boeing.com/defense/mq25/
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:32 am Killing American aircraft carriers, and denying free navigation to commercial traffic as they see fit. Every single thing they are doing - from building carriers without effective global range, to quiet diesel submarines... is completely dedicated to denying commerce to competitors. Their advances in hypersonic missile tech is meant to deny US the ability to keep them from doing that.
In regards to keeping our carriers at Bay, what are your thoughts on extending the range of our aircraft through the usage of drone refueling?

All fine and good, but China can likely kill carriers out as far as Guam just with their land based missiles alone.

And then there are their SSGNs

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:54 am
SeattleGriz wrote:

All fine and good, but China can likely kill carriers out as far as Guam just with their land based missiles alone.

And then there are their SSGNs

Thank you. I understand that even if we could make it to China's Fire Swamp region, we would still have to deal with the ROUS's.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Trip believes every young person (Millenial, Gen Z, etc.), minority, woman, foreigner and convicted felon are good at heart. Older white males, however, are devils in his "religion".
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:52 am

Trip believes every young person (Millenial, Gen Z, etc.), minority, woman, foreigner and convicted felon are good at heart. Older white males, however, are devils in his "religion".
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

We shouldn't worry. China doesn't have our greatest strength, diversity. Checkmate, conks. :coffee:
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Pwns wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:20 am We shouldn't worry. China doesn't have our greatest strength, diversity. Checkmate, conks. :coffee:
:lol: :notworthy:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Pwns wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:20 am We shouldn't worry. China doesn't have our greatest strength, diversity. Checkmate, conks. :coffee:
So you're telling me we've been wasting 600 billion dollars a year ..?

:ohno:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus