2022 NFL Season

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Re: 2022 NFL Season

Post by SuperHornet »

ROFL....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

ROFL....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Brett Farve is catching hell right now for stealing money from Welfare System in Mississippi and it's all over social media.When he gets arrested for stealing from people in Mississippi via the Welfare System this is the only song that best applies to Farve
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

Former Liberty all-everything QB Malik Willis will get his first NFL start tomorrow for Tennessee.

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

One of my HS classmates just posted that the Raiders just fired McDaniels and have named DC Rob Ryan interim HC. I'm seeing no other reference to this online. Are you guys seeing this?

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

CAA Flagship wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:35 am Image
NFL Power Rankings Week 8: Where 49ers stand after win vs. Rams
Look, the Commanders are better with Taylor Heinicke than Carson Wentz. Those are just the facts.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

dal4018 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:56 am Brett Farve is catching hell right now for stealing money from Welfare System in Mississippi and it's all over social media.When he gets arrested for stealing from people in Mississippi via the Welfare System this is the only song that best applies to Farve
Favre's memorabilia value is spiraling down the OJ Simpson toilet on this one. Wonder what the poor old lady thinks that has been buying Brett Favre items the last 20 years at our local card show.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:36 pm
CAA Flagship wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:35 am Image
NFL Power Rankings Week 8: Where 49ers stand after win vs. Rams
Look, the Commanders are better with Taylor Heinicke than Carson Wentz. Those are just the facts.
I wouldn't be surprised. Heinicke is a good player.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:52 am
I wouldn't be surprised. Heinicke is a good player.
Good is a bit of a stretch. He's okay. You're not going to build a successful playoff team around him. He's better than Wentz, but that's because Wentz is irreparably broken and has been ever since he got injured in that Super Bowl year (both his knee and his ego). But you're not building anything long term with Heinicke.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Watson gets 3 TDs today, to help Green Bay beat Dallas.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:21 pm Watson gets 3 TDs today, to help Green Bay beat Dallas.
Dallas D was brutal in that game. They seem more hype than not.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:52 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:21 pm Watson gets 3 TDs today, to help Green Bay beat Dallas.
The rushing game opened up the passing game yesterday, and visa versa. Sure not as good as Philly, but Watson outran his defenders. He won't do that to everyone, but it doesn't hurt to have 4.3 speed.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:29 pm
GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:52 am

The rushing game opened up the passing game yesterday, and visa versa. Sure not as good as Philly, but Watson outran his defenders. He won't do that to everyone, but it doesn't hurt to have 4.3 speed.
Him getting behind them once is one thing. Him getting behind them over and over again was just bad defense. Nobody is perfect (as Philly found out tonight) but at some point you need to adjust. Dallas doesn't adjust well to things. That's coaching.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

Better for the Iggles:

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:59 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:29 pm

Him getting behind them once is one thing. Him getting behind them over and over again was just bad defense. Nobody is perfect (as Philly found out tonight) but at some point you need to adjust. Dallas doesn't adjust well to things. That's coaching.
I get what you ate saying. Might be a little of Dallas not stopping the run, to open the pass, and bad coaching led by McCarthy.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SuperHornet wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:15 pm Better for the Iggles:

Better at what? I love Jaws, but I'll take the QB we have now over him every day of the week. If you're talking the kelly green uniforms, they'll be back as an alternate uniform next year, there's plenty of people in Philly that like the kelly green.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

GF: The only Iggles quarterback in my lifetime who's ever scared me is Jaws. Similarly, the only Redskins/Commanders quarterback in my lifetime who's ever scared me is Joe Theismann. Same thing in NY: The only NYG quarterback who's ever scared me is Phil Simms. Of course, the St. Louis Cardinals have had NO quarterback in my lifetime to scare me, either in their St. Louis era or in their AZ era....

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SuperHornet wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:18 pm GF: The only Iggles quarterback in my lifetime who's ever scared me is Jaws. Similarly, the only Redskins/Commanders quarterback in my lifetime who's ever scared me is Joe Theismann. Same thing in NY: The only NYG quarterback who's ever scared me is Phil Simms. Of course, the St. Louis Cardinals have had NO quarterback in my lifetime to scare me, either in their St. Louis era or in their AZ era....
Blasphemy!

Way better than Danny White ... :poke:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:57 pm
SuperHornet wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:18 pm GF: The only Iggles quarterback in my lifetime who's ever scared me is Jaws. Similarly, the only Redskins/Commanders quarterback in my lifetime who's ever scared me is Joe Theismann. Same thing in NY: The only NYG quarterback who's ever scared me is Phil Simms. Of course, the St. Louis Cardinals have had NO quarterback in my lifetime to scare me, either in their St. Louis era or in their AZ era....
Blasphemy!

Way better than Danny White ... :poke:
Danny White was just a punter masquerading as a QB. What was Danny's Super Bowl record, I can't seem to find it. :rofl:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Interesting tidbit - the loss to Washington may be prophetic for the Eagles in a good way. The Eagles have been 8-1 just 5 other times in their franchise history (yes, I understand the mediocrity that implies). In those other 5 seasons, the Eagles won the championship three times (NFL titles in 1949 and 1960, Super Bowl in 2017) and lost in the title game the other two times (Super Bowl losses in 1980 and 2004). Just saying.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

Warner was better with the Rams....

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

2 more TD's for Watson tonight, but the Packers come up short.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:05 pm 2 more TD's for Watson tonight, but the Packers come up short.
kAaron didn't look like an MVP and he found the home crowd's boos to be "interesting".