Ryder Cup

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Ryder Cup

Post by AZGrizFan »

US holds a commanding 6-2 lead, and leads in 3 of 4 matches this morning…..

Has Europe made a putt yet? Tommy Fleetwood missed more six footers yesterday than he has his entire career….
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Ryder Cup

Post by AZGrizFan »

Oh, and Ryder Cup, in Wisconsin in late September….yeah. Brilliant….Lucky it didn’t fucking snow.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:25 am Oh, and Ryder Cup, in Wisconsin in late September….yeah. Brilliant….Lucky it didn’t fucking snow.
Rarely is there snow around here in September, and it usually melts in a day. The cup is probably farther south than anywhere In Montana.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

The southern most post in Montana is 44.2 degrees.

Koehler is 43 degrees

So it is further south. Also far less elevation and right on a big ass lake that keeps weather calmer in September

September to middle October is perfect weather up round these parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

clenz wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:39 am The southern most post in Montana is 44.2 degrees.

Koehler is 43 degrees

So it is further south. Also far less elevation and right on a big ass lake that keeps weather calmer in September

Yep. That’s why they’re wearing stocking hats to golf. :lol: :lol: :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
clenz wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:39 am The southern most post in Montana is 44.2 degrees.

Koehler is 43 degrees

Yep. That’s why they’re wearing stocking hats to golf. Image Image Image
It's not because they're pussies? ;)

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

All these guys would get spanked by one Brookie Henderson....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

It was right around 60 at first tee

It’s right around 70 now.

Other than the wind there isn’t a more perfect temp window to be playing golf in.

If they were wear stocking hats because they were cold then holy shit pussy is the right word for them.

You’ve been in the south too long if you think September is cold and prone to snow.

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

Word is DeChambeau blasted one 417 yards, skirting a lake and going over bunkers on an absurd line, leaving a chip to an eagle, and it wasn't even shown. Who's running the show here?!?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bryson-decha ... 19386.html

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Ryder Cup

Post by clenz »

Happened yesterday

I watched it happen. Then they replayed it 10 times and had been all over social media

It isn’t “reportedly”. He did it

Every single shot of the Ryder Cup has been shown live. The most a shot has been delayed is maybe a minute during a commercial break or while another shot was shown at the same time. I’ve watched 90% of both days. There hasn’t been a single shot missed. They’ve played 2 sets of 4 groups of 2. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. There isn’t nearly enough shots happening for anything to be missed.

Just because someone’s dumbass didn’t see it happen 100% line doesn’t mean it wasn’t shown

Dissing a normal broadcast of a golf round I would bet about 15% of shots shown happen actually live and I’d bet half, or more are never shown at all

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

As proof here is the damn TV footage of it - cut off is a minute or two of lead up to him looking at the path he ended up taking.

phpBB [video]

Turns out it was shown on TV. It was talked about. Replays were shown all afternoon.

Fucking christ, the topography of some cerebrums around here is far too featureless.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

clenz wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:57 pm It was right around 60 at first tee

It’s right around 70 now.

Other than the wind there isn’t a more perfect temp window to be playing golf in.

If they were wear stocking hats because they were cold then holy shit pussy is the right word for them.

You’ve been in the south too long if you think September is cold and prone to snow.

And you’ve never been to Montana if you don’t think it can snow any of 365 days of the year.

Oh, and I agree they’re pussies…then again, most of them live/train in Florida or SoCal, so their blood is pretty thin. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Fun watching the Euro's get their butts kicked today. Pretty good group of gringos, compared to the lifetime achievement teams they went with in the past.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

clenz wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:35 pm Every single shot of the Ryder Cup has been shown live. The most a shot has been delayed is maybe a minute during a commercial break or while another shot was shown at the same time. I’ve watched 90% of both days. There hasn’t been a single shot missed.
That's a long, angry diatribe to be wrong clenz. Every single shot was not aired.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

89Hen wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:18 am
clenz wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:35 pm Every single shot of the Ryder Cup has been shown live. The most a shot has been delayed is maybe a minute during a commercial break or while another shot was shown at the same time. I’ve watched 90% of both days. There hasn’t been a single shot missed.
That's a long, angry diatribe to be wrong clenz. Every single shot was not aired.
He has a lot of those lately. :lol:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Well that was an ass-whoopin
:thumb:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Watching JT and his playing partner chug a beer during action was worth its weight in gold.