CFL Injury Report

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

CFL Injury Report

Post by SuperHornet »

Calgary is reporting that Bo Levi Mitchell is being slowed by simultaneous leg and thumb injuries. Speculation seems to be that Mitchell may have been hurt in a motorcycle accident....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Re: CFL Injury Report

Post by SuperHornet »

It didn't matter. Jake Maier recovered after a rocky start that saw him throw two 1Q picks that were converted into touchdowns, throwing 16 of 29 for 304 and a TD as Calgary beat the Montreal Allouettes 28-22. That was 28 the hard way, as it involved Montreal conceding a safety, two field goals, and a missed Calgary two-point conversion. Montreal's 22 included a 4th quarter single off a missed FG. Some Stampeder fans are already calling for the DC's head, though, as a furious Montreal comeback fell just short. We'll see if Mitchell's return will diminish those calls....

Calgary is now 1-2, and Montreal is 1-1. Montreal next faces the Hamilton Tiger-Cats Fri 1630 PT, while Calgary tees it up with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers next Sunday at 1600 PT.

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.