Cause of Woods Crash Released

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Cause of Woods Crash Released

Post by SuperHornet »

Tiger Woods crashed his car due to excessive speed: 82-87 in a 45 zone. Police think Woods accidentally hit the accelerator vice the brake. He hit a tree at 75 mph. No DWI tests were ordered because they think it was a legitimate mistake. No word on Woods' recovery from massive leg injuries resulting from the crash.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/police-rel ... 19189.html

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Cause of Woods Crash Released

Post by GannonFan »

Sure, he wasn't driving that fast to begin with. :roll:

If he was driving as fast as they said he was, he already had his foot on the accelerator. People tend to mistake which pedal to push when they don't have a foot on either pedal. I seriously doubt he was cruising with no foot on a pedal and then mistakenly hit the wrong one when he realized he was going too fast. I think we all realize he was just driving way too fast and wasn't paying attention.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Re: Cause of Woods Crash Released

Post by dbackjon »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:48 am Sure, he wasn't driving that fast to begin with. :roll:

If he was driving as fast as they said he was, he already had his foot on the accelerator. People tend to mistake which pedal to push when they don't have a foot on either pedal. I seriously doubt he was cruising with no foot on a pedal and then mistakenly hit the wrong one when he realized he was going too fast. I think we all realize he was just driving way too fast and wasn't paying attention.
Yup. And if you or I had done that, we'd be arrested for criminal speeding and a host of other violations
:thumb: