Anyone Hear About Fan Controlled Football?

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Anyone Hear About Fan Controlled Football?

Post by SuperHornet »

This has got to be about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It's 7-on-7 with a 3-man OL (like the old Arena League), but fans control the plays via Twitch. There are 20-min halves with a continuous running clock, except for the last 30 seconds of each half, where the clock stops after every play. Teams have only one time out, but have three "power ups:" a fifth down; "Flip the Field," which pushes the offense back to their own ten yard line; and a coach's override of the fan-selected play. There's no kicking, and all non-turnover possessions start at the offense's ten. A two-point conversion is strictly a one-one-one pass play with the quarterback having to get the ball away within four seconds. Fans decide the plays, and also replay reviews. For me, perhaps the most controversial tidbit is the fact that team rosters are reset every week. This is the most contrived "football" I've ever heard of. I hope it goes away....

Josh Gordon, playing with Johnny Manziel, got two TDs today, including a game-winning Hail Mary.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/josh-gordo ... 40004.html

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.