Sacramento Sirens 2021 Schedule Posted

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Sacramento Sirens 2021 Schedule Posted

Post by SuperHornet »

I'm still waiting to hear back on a home field, but the schedule looks like this (all games set for 1800):

01 MAY vs. Nevada Storm
08 MAY at Cali War (formerly known as the California War Angels)
15 MAY BYE
22 MAY at Kern County Crusaders (of Bakersfield)
29 MAY BYE
05 JUN at Nevada Storm
12 JUN vs. Inland Empire Desert Eagles

FYI, in their first year back after a couple of years off, the Sirens are placed in the Women's Football Alliance Division III, playing a regional schedule. Cali War is Division I, the Nevada Storm is the defending Division III National Champions (beating the Orlando Anarchy 62-45 in 2019, but they've moved up a division), and Kern County and Inland Empire are in Division III with the Sirens. The Boston Renegades are the defending Division I national champions, having beaten Cali War 52-24 in 2019, and the St. Louis Slam won the last Division II national championship, defeating the Detroit Dark Angels 34-0 in 2019. Championship Weekend for all divisions will be held 23-24 JUL at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH, where the NFL plays the Hall of Fame Game every preseason.

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.