Congratulations to Becky Hammon!

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Congratulations to Becky Hammon!

Post by SuperHornet »

Hammon became Acting Head Coach of the Spurs yesterday after Gregg Popovich was ejected during a loss to the Lakers.

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Congratulations to Becky Hammon!

Post by UNI88 »

SuperHornet wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:50 pm Hammon became Acting Head Coach of the Spurs yesterday after Gregg Popovich was ejected during a loss to the Lakers.
Preemptive strike ...
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:05 am Its her fault that she was on the side of the court masquerading in a man’s world, trying to coach a man’s sport, as a publicity stunt..The only women on the side of a basketball court should be carrying pom poms..
:D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Congrats!
AshevilleApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU
A.K.A.: AshevilleApp2

Post by AshevilleApp »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:30 pm
SuperHornet wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:50 pm Hammon became Acting Head Coach of the Spurs yesterday after Gregg Popovich was ejected during a loss to the Lakers.
Preemptive strike ...
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:05 am Its her fault that she was on the side of the court masquerading in a man’s world, trying to coach a man’s sport, as a publicity stunt..The only women on the side of a basketball court should be carrying pom poms..
:D
:lol: