I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:39 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:30 pm

You are not listing some facts on purpose, just like CNN.
Such as?
Why did the coach say she kicking the extra points, and not one of the other kickers? Why was she on the team? She is an athlete, 6'2", Keeper on the SEC championship team. If you don't belive what the coach said, then that's your problem. Go ahead and keep making fun of a 20 something young lady if it makes you feel good. She did nothing to deserve your criticism.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:38 am
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:39 pm
Such as?
Why did the coach say she kicking the extra points, and not one of the other kickers? Why was she on the team? She is an athlete, 6'2", Keeper on the SEC championship team. If you don't belive what the coach said, then that's your problem. Go ahead and keep making fun of a 20 something young lady if it makes you feel good. She did nothing to deserve your criticism.
For the 2nd game PATs because it was a publicity stunt. Again extra point= layup. She was on the team because the 1st game their other kickers were out (China Virus), they are one the few (or only) P5s without a mens soccer team, and it was a publicity stunt, something you are obviously incabable of grasping. The 2nd game at least one of their other kickers was back for the kickoffs and FG.

It was a fluke combination of China Virus + few Div I without mens’ soccer + a coach about to be fired. You can put your pom poms away, because you won’t ever see it again.
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:59 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:38 am

Why did the coach say she kicking the extra points, and not one of the other kickers? Why was she on the team? She is an athlete, 6'2", Keeper on the SEC championship team. If you don't belive what the coach said, then that's your problem. Go ahead and keep making fun of a 20 something young lady if it makes you feel good. She did nothing to deserve your criticism.
For the 2nd game PATs because it was a publicity stunt. Again extra point= layup. She was on the team because the 1st game their other kickers were out (China Virus), they are one the few (or only) P5s without a mens soccer team, and it was a publicity stunt, something you are obviously incabable of grasping. The 2nd game at least one of their other kickers was back for the kickoffs and FG.

It was a fluke combination of China Virus + few Div I without mens’ soccer + a coach about to be fired. You can put your pom poms away, because you won’t ever see it again.
You are still omitting facts, and still obsessed they used an athlete that wasn't male. Picking on young girls must be fun in your world.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:14 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:59 pm
For the 2nd game PATs because it was a publicity stunt. Again extra point= layup. She was on the team because the 1st game their other kickers were out (China Virus), they are one the few (or only) P5s without a mens soccer team, and it was a publicity stunt, something you are obviously incabable of grasping. The 2nd game at least one of their other kickers was back for the kickoffs and FG.

It was a fluke combination of China Virus + few Div I without mens’ soccer + a coach about to be fired. You can put your pom poms away, because you won’t ever see it again.
You are still omitting facts, and still obsessed they used an athlete that wasn't male. Picking on young girls must be fun in your world.
No I'm not. And you're the one who's clearly obsessed, as its obvious you weren't who I was fishing for about a doz posts ago, yet you bit and haven't let go. But keep waving those pom poms GilSH. :lol:
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:26 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:14 am

You are still omitting facts, and still obsessed they used an athlete that wasn't male. Picking on young girls must be fun in your world.
No I'm not. And you're the one who's clearly obsessed, as its obvious you weren't who I was fishing for about a doz posts ago, yet you bit and haven't let go. But keep waving those pom poms GilSH. :lol:
You don't appear to cat about the facts. Kicking isn't as easy as you think. JMU kicker missed a couple layups last year. An extra point and FG inside the 30. Hmmm. Sarah didn't miss hers.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:12 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:26 pm
No I'm not. And you're the one who's clearly obsessed, as its obvious you weren't who I was fishing for about a doz posts ago, yet you bit and haven't let go. But keep waving those pom poms GilSH. :lol:
You don't appear to cat about the facts. Kicking isn't as easy as you think. JMU kicker missed a couple layups last year. An extra point and FG inside the 30. Hmmm. Sarah didn't miss hers.
Yeah, and JMU kicker made 79 PATs to her 2...Hmmm
-79 for 80 on PATS (ie layups), 98.75% conversion rate (about the Div I avg of about 97%)
-27 for 34 on FG, 12 for 13 inside the 30 (not layups). Only "miss" inside the 30 was a 27 yd attempt vs WVU that was blocked.

So she made 2 PATs. Big deal. Now go grab your pom poms, and tell us more about how great this female kicker is.. :lol:
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:40 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:12 pm

You don't appear to cat about the facts. Kicking isn't as easy as you think. JMU kicker missed a couple layups last year. An extra point and FG inside the 30. Hmmm. Sarah didn't miss hers.
So the JMU kicker missed 1 PAT layup out of probably around 70+ attempted...Could have been the kicker, or the snap, or the hold. And an inside the 30 yd FG isn't a layup like a 20 yd PAT.

So she made 2 PATs. Big deal. Now go grab your pom poms, look up some more JMU kicking stats, and tell us more about how great this female kicker is.. :lol:
Justifying a missed layup now. You said it was so easy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:15 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:40 pm
So the JMU kicker missed 1 PAT layup out of probably around 70+ attempted...Could have been the kicker, or the snap, or the hold. And an inside the 30 yd FG isn't a layup like a 20 yd PAT.

So she made 2 PATs. Big deal. Now go grab your pom poms, look up some more JMU kicking stats, and tell us more about how great this female kicker is.. :lol:
Justifying a missed layup now. You said it was so easy.
79 for 80 on PATS (ie layups), 98.75% conversion rate (above the Div I avg of about 97%).

But keep thinking doing a pathetic looking squib kick and making 2 PATs means a kicker is good..
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:29 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:15 pm

Justifying a missed layup now. You said it was so easy.
79 for 80 on PATS (ie layups), 98.75% conversion rate (above the Div I avg of about 97%).

But keep thinking doing a pathetic looking squib kick and making 2 PATs means a kicker is good..
Thanks for backing my claim that extra points are not as easy as you say. She was 100%, never missed. She was the best kicker at that distance in practice the week prior to the game, that is why she kicked the extra points. She beat out the other male kickers. You are sill blubbering because she is a female and don't want to admit, she might be good enough to play as a replacement. How many soccer players end up kicking in football games? Quite a few. Have you ever watched a women's soccer game, the keepers can kick that ball a long way.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11933
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 am
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Republic of Texas

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Col Hogan »

I’m with SH on this one...I’d love to see the Cowgirls draft this woman...











:hide:
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 56345
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:14 am Who? Was that that coont that took part in that Missouri publicity stunt, that couldn't kick the ball 30 yds?
Why is she a coont? How long have you been insecure and intimated by women?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:38 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:29 pm
79 for 80 on PATS (ie layups), 98.75% conversion rate (above the Div I avg of about 97%).

But keep thinking doing a pathetic looking squib kick and making 2 PATs means a kicker is good..
Thanks for backing my claim that extra points are not as easy as you say. She was 100%, never missed. She was the best kicker at that distance in practice the week prior to the game, that is why she kicked the extra points. She beat out the other male kickers. You are sill blubbering because she is a female and don't want to admit, she might be good enough to play as a replacement. How many soccer players end up kicking in football games? Quite a few. Have you ever watched a women's soccer game, the keepers can kick that ball a long way.
What other male kickers? The 1st game they were all out with the China Virus, and no men’s soccer team. For the 2nd game at least one of them was back. But if she had beaten out that kicker, why was she not doing kickoffs or even short FG attempts longer than PAT? The answer is pretty obvious- publicity stunt..

100% lol. She made 2 PATs. Well, the JMU kicker made 79. I guess that means he was 36.93 times better. :D
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:46 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:14 am Who? Was that that coont that took part in that Missouri publicity stunt, that couldn't kick the ball 30 yds?
Why is she a coont? How long have you been insecure and intimated by women?
Why do you take 11 days to ask?
And while I might not be the biggest ladies man, I have been ‘intimated’ by women for years.
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:54 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:38 pm

Thanks for backing my claim that extra points are not as easy as you say. She was 100%, never missed. She was the best kicker at that distance in practice the week prior to the game, that is why she kicked the extra points. She beat out the other male kickers. You are sill blubbering because she is a female and don't want to admit, she might be good enough to play as a replacement. How many soccer players end up kicking in football games? Quite a few. Have you ever watched a women's soccer game, the keepers can kick that ball a long way.
What other male kickers? The 1st game they were all out with the China Virus, and no men’s soccer team. For the 2nd game at least one of them was back. But if she had beaten out that kicker, why was she not doing kickoffs or even short FG attempts longer than PAT? The answer is pretty obvious- publicity stunt..

100% lol. She made 2 PATs. Well, the JMU kicker made 79. I guess that means he was 36.93 times better. :D
Coach originally wanted an open tryout from all students, but it was Thanksgiving weekend. So he asked Fuller. She did nothing wrong, why all the hate?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 56345
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:58 am
Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:46 pm

Why is she a coont? How long have you been insecure and intimated by women?
Why do you take 11 days to ask?
And while I might not be the biggest ladies man, I have been ‘intimated’ by women for years.
Because I don't stalk you and yesterday was the first day I went into this thread... You know I meant, "intimidated." :kisswink:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:54 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:38 pm

Thanks for backing my claim that extra points are not as easy as you say. She was 100%, never missed. She was the best kicker at that distance in practice the week prior to the game, that is why she kicked the extra points. She beat out the other male kickers. You are sill blubbering because she is a female and don't want to admit, she might be good enough to play as a replacement. How many soccer players end up kicking in football games? Quite a few. Have you ever watched a women's soccer game, the keepers can kick that ball a long way.
What other male kickers? The 1st game they were all out with the China Virus, and no men’s soccer team. For the 2nd game at least one of them was back. But if she had beaten out that kicker, why was she not doing kickoffs or even short FG attempts longer than PAT? The answer is pretty obvious- publicity stunt..

100% lol. She made 2 PATs. Well, the JMU kicker made 79. I guess that means he was 36.93 times better. :D
Fuller was the short kicker and the #1 was the distance kicker. Coach said she was better in practice than the other kickers, the week prior to the game.

From the MPR
Fuller, listed second out of three available kickers on the depth chart, came out for the extra point that tied the game at 7 with 1:50 left in the first quarter.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:29 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:54 am
What other male kickers? The 1st game they were all out with the China Virus, and no men’s soccer team. For the 2nd game at least one of them was back. But if she had beaten out that kicker, why was she not doing kickoffs or even short FG attempts longer than PAT? The answer is pretty obvious- publicity stunt..

100% lol. She made 2 PATs. Well, the JMU kicker made 79. I guess that means he was 36.93 times better. :D
Fuller was the short kicker and the #1 was the distance kicker. Coach said she was better in practice than the other kickers, the week prior to the game.

From the MPR
Fuller, listed second out of three available kickers on the depth chart, came out for the extra point that tied the game at 7 with 1:50 left in the first quarter.
IE the PAT kicker..
User avatar
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
Posts: 16146
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I am a fan of: Sac State
Location: Lodi, CA

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by SuperHornet »

Teams have had PAT/short FG and long FG specialists before. What's the big deal?
Image

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

SuperHornet wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:49 pm Teams have had PAT/short FG and long FG specialists before. What's the big deal?
Wake me up when there's a female kicking it deep into the endzone, and kicking more than PATs..
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:11 pm
SuperHornet wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:49 pm Teams have had PAT/short FG and long FG specialists before. What's the big deal?
Wake me up when there's a female kicking it deep into the endzone, and kicking more than PATs..
Appear very pissed at a 21 year old girl for kicking PATs, how angry do you get at one that kicks more than PATS and kicks it deep in the endzone?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:55 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:11 pm
Wake me up when there's a female kicking it deep into the endzone, and kicking more than PATs..
Appear very pissed at a 21 year old girl for kicking PATs, how angry do you get at one that kicks more than PATS and kicks it deep in the endzone?
Don‘t care about something that will never happen..
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:32 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:55 pm

Appear very pissed at a 21 year old girl for kicking PATs, how angry do you get at one that kicks more than PATS and kicks it deep in the endzone?
Don‘t care about something that will never happen..
But you did appear to be passed about Fuller.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:19 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:32 am
Don‘t care about something that will never happen..
But you did appear to be passed about Fuller.
I'm not passed about anyone. :lol:
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27420
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:54 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:19 am

But you did appear to be passed about Fuller.
I'm not passed about anyone. :lol:
You sure made a fuss about a 21 year old girl kicking a football.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19509
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: I'm Calling for the Cowboys...

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:23 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:54 pm
I'm not passed about anyone. :lol:
You sure made a fuss about a 21 year old girl kicking a football.
Image
Post Reply