UFC Knockout

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

UFC Knockout

Post by 93henfan »

I'm not a UFC guy and I know this is old news for them, but I happened to see the replay of this on ESPN today. Holy f'ing shit! :shock:

Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Re: UFC Knockout

Post by SuperHornet »

Lee has been accused of trying to fight after tapping out to a guillotine choke at UFC Brasillia last night....

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ufc-brasil ... 32199.html

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I'm sorry, but to me you have to be a dick head to even want to be involved in something like that.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

93henfan wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:11 pm I'm not a UFC guy and I know this is old news for them, but I happened to see the replay of this on ESPN today. Holy f'ing shit! :shock:
We had that happen at a local tournament a couple of years ago. The guy was disqualified (no hitting above the shoulders) but the guy who was knocked out deserved it due to the smack he was talking and just generally being a douchbag. He got plenty of hand-claps afterwards. :lol:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein