More Bad Philly Sports Fans

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

More Bad Philly Sports Fans

Post by JoltinJoe »

:ohno:

http://www.philly.com/philly/video/Phan ... s_Mom.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: More Bad Philly Sports Fans

Post by 93henfan »

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

JoltinJoe wrote::ohno:

http://www.philly.com/philly/video/Phan ... s_Mom.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The old bird had it comin'! :lol:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

That's just another reason why the Phanatic was recently voted the top mascot in all sports, displacing the San Diego Chicken from his perch.
Make Delaware Football Great Again
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Ivytalk wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote::ohno:

That was a pretty athletic and accurate pitch from a guy wearing a big mascot suit. :lol:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

JoltinJoe wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:
That was a pretty athletic and accurate pitch from a guy wearing a big mascot suit. :lol:
It's not Tubby Raymond's son Dave any more. I think he retired ten years ago or so after creating and being the Phanatic for a couple of decades, but I'm sure athleticism was a job requirement in hiring his successor.

EDIT: I actually looked it up. Dave Raymond was the Phanatic from '78-'93 and Tom Burgoyne has been the Phanatic '93 - present.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

Your thread title implies that there are good Philly fans out there. I didn't think that Philly fans came in any other version than bad. Weird. Guess you learn something new every day.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

grizzaholic wrote:Your thread title implies that there are good Philly fans out there. I didn't think that Philly fans came in any other version than bad. Weird. Guess you learn something new every day.
You're right. Misleading title for thread.

:fuel:
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

93henfan wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:
It's not Tubby Raymond's son Dave any more. I think he retired ten years ago or so after creating and being the Phanatic for a couple of decades, but I'm sure athleticism was a job requirement in hiring his successor.

EDIT: I actually looked it up. Dave Raymond was the Phanatic from '78-'93 and Tom Burgoyne has been the Phanatic '93 - present.
Yep Dave Raymond, the former UD punter, who had one heckuva penchant for faking roughing the kicker calls, retired from being a mascot to start his own mascot business. One thing I'll add if you've ever been "kissed" by the Phanatic or been within 6 feet of him for any length of time, especially in say June thru August - the smell that eminates from that suit is foul.
Make Delaware Football Great Again
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

JoltinJoe wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:Your thread title implies that there are good Philly fans out there. I didn't think that Philly fans came in any other version than bad. Weird. Guess you learn something new every day.

But, we don't spit on the wife of a star pitcher we are trying to woo, and then act shocked when he turns down more money because he doesn't want to pitch there. That's the difference between Philly and NY.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

GannonFan wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

But, we don't spit on the wife of a star pitcher we are trying to woo, and then act shocked when he turns down more money because he doesn't want to pitch there. That's the difference between Philly and NY.
Why do you continue to call Cliff Lee a liar? :kisswink:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

JoltinJoe wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Why do you continue to call Cliff Lee a liar? :kisswink:
Cliff Lee and his wife love us. Your jealousy is so unbecoming, JJ. :lol:
Fact
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Villanova
A.K.A.: meek millz

Post by Fact »

Hate the phillies, love the Phanatic..
http://twitter.com/TheFoyeEffect" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/331 ... acceptable

Los Angeles Lakers' Carmelo Anthony calls fans' taunting in loss to Sixers 'unacceptable'
While Philadelphia sports fans certainly have a reputation, Anthony said that Thursday's incident didn't line up with his past experiences with the city as a visiting player.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

CAA Flagship wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:27 am https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/331 ... acceptable

Los Angeles Lakers' Carmelo Anthony calls fans' taunting in loss to Sixers 'unacceptable'
While Philadelphia sports fans certainly have a reputation, Anthony said that Thursday's incident didn't line up with his past experiences with the city as a visiting player.
Wow, talk about resurrecting a thread from the past. And for such a newsworthy event, a fan being kicked out of a game for saying inappropriate things to a player. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that a fan in the NBA was ejected. :rofl:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:07 am
CAA Flagship wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:27 am https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/331 ... acceptable

Wow, talk about resurrecting a thread from the past. And for such a newsworthy event, a fan being kicked out of a game for saying inappropriate things to a player. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that a fan in the NBA was ejected. :rofl:

Flaggy hooked one.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm