Football Championship Subdivision discussions
JALMOND
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Big Sky Predictions 11-4

Post by JALMOND »

Starting November and I am on my way to one of the worst seasons in terms of predictions. Maybe it has something to do with the parity as there are still 7 teams within 1 game of the top spot. Things will start to get clearer with this week's games. I am at 52-15 for the year, and most years I have a total of 15 misses. I definitely need a perfect week. Here are my predictions in the conference for this week. All teams are playing as they will all be until the season is over.

CP at EWU---The Mustangs did get a win before they took last week off so they are feeling a little bit better about themselves. The Eagles are smarting from a tough road loss last weekend that pretty much put an end to any playoff thoughts. But the Eagles should get this one...EWU 48, CP 12.

UI at UNC---The Vandals are the ones that brought everyone a little bit closer as they got a strong home win last week against the top team. This week, they have venture outdoors and in the cold and play a Bears team that is playing for pride and would love to ruin the Vandals season...UI 24, UNC 10.

NAU at MSU---With a win last week, the Lumberjacks kept their slim playoff hopes alive but they still will need some big help and a compassionate committee. They also need this win over the Bobcats who want to put aside their tough road loss last week. Chalk one up for the home team...MSU 42, NAU 21.

PSU at UCD---The Vikings are another team that wants to win out and see if they can get a favorable selection from the committee. Also, the Aggies are in the same boat but last week's loss does hurt them. The winner may be out already, but the loser will definitely be done...PSU 31, UCD 29.

SAC at UM---This is going to be a good game either way. The Hornets came off a good win last weekend and are looking to get a statement win on the road. The Grizzlies are playing exceptional since their loss in the first conference game. This is a must-see contest for sure...UM 27, SAC 24.

WSU at ISU---The Wildcats had last week off and reflected on what could have been. The Bengals have had some good play recently but they most likely will not sniff the playoffs either. Still, a strong rivalry means no one will back down in this contest. But right now, take the home team...ISU 30, WSU 25.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Big Sky Predictions 11-4

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Cal Poly 21-42 EWUWill the Eagles embarrass themselves down the stretch like they did last year?

Portland St. 28-34 DavisPlayoff elimination game; go with the home team, I guess?

Weber 27-20 Idaho St. — Weber hasn't looked good this year, but they ALWAYS beat Idaho State

Sac State 24-27 MontanaTwo enigmatic playoff contenders playing in the rain in WaGriz…

NAU 17-41 Montana St.An enigmatic non-contender becomes the victim of some Bobcat frustrations

Idaho 31-6 NololColol — I'm not sure the Bears would've have scored last week even if they'd played Montana's second string the entire game :?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

EWU
UI
MSU
phags
UM
ISU
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

Mvemjsunpx wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:30 pm Cal Poly 21-42 EWUWill the Eagles embarrass themselves down the stretch like they did last year?

Portland St. 28-34 DavisPlayoff elimination game; go with the home team, I guess?

Weber 27-20 Idaho St. — Weber hasn't looked good this year, but they ALWAYS beat Idaho State

Sac State 24-27 MontanaTwo enigmatic playoff contenders playing in the rain in WaGriz…

NAU 17-41 Montana St.An enigmatic non-contender becomes the victim of some Bobcat frustrations

Idaho 31-6 NololColol — I'm not sure the Bears would've have scored last week even if they'd played Montana's second string the entire game :?

Funny how that works huh? No matter how bad Weber is they still beat ISU. 10th straight and 37 -3 in the last 40 attempts. Bengal fans must absolutely hate Weber State.