Post by dbackjon »

:thumb:
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Re: Trouble in Missoula - Hauck accused of inflating son's tackle stats

Post by Bobcat »

Haucks son is a cheap, dirty player who should have been thrown out of the game on Saturday. I used to have respect for Montana and its program but not anymore. When a player or players play to hurt others its no longer a game and they had 3 of the dirtiest plays Ive ever seen in a football game at any level. Don't act out because you are not good enough get better but play the game for the right reasons.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:38 pm Haucks son is a cheap, dirty player who should have been thrown out of the game on Saturday. I used to have respect for Montana and its program but not anymore. When a player or players play to hurt others its no longer a game and they had 3 of the dirtiest plays Ive ever seen in a football game at any level. Don't act out because you are not good enough get better but play the game for the right reasons.
Is he a physically dirty player like bizumb fans always complained about Rozeboom being or just a player taking cheap shots at opposing players after the whistle like Christian Watson liked to do?

Preparing for the response that Rozeboom was the 2nd dirtiest player ever and NDSU players have always been the epitome of sportsmanship. None of them has ever taken a cheap shot at an opponent and the team would never run a trick play with the game well in hand. :coffee:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:21 pm
Bobcat wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:38 pm Haucks son is a cheap, dirty player who should have been thrown out of the game on Saturday. I used to have respect for Montana and its program but not anymore. When a player or players play to hurt others its no longer a game and they had 3 of the dirtiest plays Ive ever seen in a football game at any level. Don't act out because you are not good enough get better but play the game for the right reasons.
Is he a physically dirty player like bizumb fans always complained about Rozeboom being or just a player taking cheap shots at opposing players after the whistle like Christian Watson liked to do?

Preparing for the response that Rozeboom was the 2nd dirtiest player ever and NDSU players have always been the epitome of sportsmanship. None of them has ever taken a cheap shot at an opponent and the team would never run a trick play with the game well in hand. :coffee:
All I saw was the late hit out of bounds personal foul from him. UNI was the worst, and anything we do comes from the coaches we got from UNI.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:24 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:21 pm

All I saw was the late hit out of bounds personal foul from him. UNI was the worst, and anything we do comes from the coaches we got from UNI.
:lol: It's all Jethro's fault.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

Jethro?

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SuperHornet wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:12 pm Jethro?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:27 pm
SuperHornet wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:12 pm Jethro?

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Pretty ironic story given the social medial blitz/meltdown jizz nation had on literally any Hornet football post follow their loss in Sac.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Don't know if you got to see the SEMO game? Robbie was cheapshotting the SEMO RB all game long. Late hits or simply trying to knock the ball out of his hands when he was already down on/under the pile.

Well, the SEMO RB got a call and he proceeded to roll Robbie up and then came down hard on his neck with his forearms as he ground Robbie into a puddle on his 8 yd TD run. Didn't see any cheapshots from Robbie after that. :lol:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

What's coming to light, is that Hauck is considered a disciplinarian and sits a player when they mess up. BUT, he never sat Robbie through multiple screw ups whether it was cheap shots or blown coverages.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:49 pm
Don't know if you got to see the SEMO game? Robbie was cheapshotting the SEMO RB all game long. Late hits or simply trying to knock the ball out of his hands when he was already down on/under the pile.

Well, the SEMO RB got a call and he proceeded to roll Robbie up and then came down hard on his neck with his forearms as he ground Robbie into a puddle on his 8 yd TD run. Didn't see any cheapshots from Robbie after that. :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:52 pm What's coming to light, is that Hauck is considered a disciplinarian and sits a player when they mess up. BUT, he never sat Robbie through multiple screw ups whether it was cheap shots or blown coverages.
And that would be a bigger issue to the morale of the team.