Sac State at UNI

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Sac State at UNI

Post by SDHornet »

Hornets play at the Panthers this week. My preseason pick was a UNI win but I made a hat wager with a few UNI fans this offseason so come on here and pony up. I know clenzy was one, was the other H15er or U88? Can't remember.

Hornets win, you mofos send me a UNI hat. UNI wins, I send you mofos a Hornet hat (or t-shirt, or pennant). Still on for the wager?
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Re: Sac State at UNI

Post by HI54UNI »

I don't remember if it was me but I'm in. My only stipulation is when you send me a hat after UNI wins :D it can't be a flat billed hat.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

I don't think it was me but I'm in if you need another.

We talked about a Ukraine bet but I think you switched that to just an exchange which I'm good with as well. I haven't bought a hat in so long that I forgot my size so I'm better with a shirt.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:52 pm Hornets play at the Panthers this week. My preseason pick was a UNI win but I made a hat wager with a few UNI fans this offseason so come on here and pony up. I know clenzy was one, was the other H15er or U88? Can't remember.

Hornets win, you mofos send me a UNI hat. UNI wins, I send you mofos a Hornet hat (or t-shirt, or pennant). Still on for the wager?
It was probably that degenerate, AZ. He’ll rep anything if there’s a bet involved.

What a whore!

:mrgreen:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:06 am
SDHornet wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:52 pm Hornets play at the Panthers this week. My preseason pick was a UNI win but I made a hat wager with a few UNI fans this offseason so come on here and pony up. I know clenzy was one, was the other H15er or U88? Can't remember.

It was probably that degenerate, AZ. He’ll rep anything if there’s a bet involved.

What a whore!

Someone called?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: EASTERN WASHINGTON

Post by BlackFalkin »

The MVFC sucks.
EWU FOOTBALL 2004|2005|2010|2012|2013|2014|2016|2018|BigSky Champions
EASTERN WASHINGTON|2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

Alright Sac.....you have my attention.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:55 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:06 am

What a whore!

Someone called?
Still waiting for you to jog naked down Higgins!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

BlackFalkin wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:18 pm The MVFC sucks.
Bless your heart.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

HI54UNI wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:16 pm
BlackFalkin wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:18 pm The MVFC sucks.
Bless your heart.
:rofl:

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

I certainly won't go so far as BF, there, HI5. Right now, I'd call UNI roughly mid-range (or just a tad higher) within the MVFC...which would make the Panthers better than 2/3 of the FCS. (Certainly better than the Pioneer, the Ivies, 95% of the HBCUs, the NEC, the Southland, the SoCon, the WAC, the Atlantic Sun, and the bottom 2/3 of the CAA and the bottom half of the Big Sky.) The fact that we beat you should count in our favor because UNI will not be the walkover BF suggests for a long time, if ever. UNI will recover and at least be on the bubble at the end of the year....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:01 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:55 pm

Someone called?
Still waiting for you to jog naked down Higgins!
You missed it. Already happened.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:33 am I don't think it was me but I'm in if you need another.

We talked about a Ukraine bet but I think you switched that to just an exchange which I'm good with as well. I haven't bought a hat in so long that I forgot my size so I'm better with a shirt.
Sent you info. I balked at a Ukraine bet because I don't know what we'd determine as "who wins".

Hornets jumped on UNI early and kind of cruised from there. Hornet offense went away from what was working in the 3rd quarter and almost let UNI off the mat. The story for me was how well the Hornet defense played. Yeah they let UNI move the ball but the "bend but not break" mentality seemed to work. That stop in the 2nd qtr that resulted in a missed UNI FG was big and the 3 forced turnovers were likely the difference.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:09 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:33 am I don't think it was me but I'm in if you need another.

Sent you info. I balked at a Ukraine bet because I don't know what we'd determine as "who wins".

Hornets jumped on UNI early and kind of cruised from there. Hornet offense went away from what was working in the 3rd quarter and almost let UNI off the mat. The story for me was how well the Hornet defense played. Yeah they let UNI move the ball but the "bend but not break" mentality seemed to work. That stop in the 2nd qtr that resulted in a missed UNI FG was big and the 3 forced turnovers were likely the difference.
How'd you send it? I don't think I've gotten anything.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:40 pm
SDHornet wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:09 pm

How'd you send it? I don't think I've gotten anything.
Whoops, sent it to HI5er. :lol:

Don't sweat it 88, HI5er is taking one for the team.