Liberty!

All other college sports!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Liberty!

Post by SuperHornet »

Liberty Women's Lacrosse trashed Stetson 26-6! (No, that's NOT a typo....)

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Re: Liberty!

Post by SuperHornet »

Another huge deal for Liberty women's athletics. The softball team just kicked out #2 national seed UCLA 2-1. UCLA lost 3-2 last night to Grand Canyon. GCU lost the early game today 6-0 to San Diego State, so Liberty has about half an hour to get ready to face GCU in the last loser's bracket game of the UCLA Regional. The winner has to beat SDSU TWICE tomorrow.

Softball royalty is GONE. I LOVE it!!!!!

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

LIMU EMU!
:thumb:
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

Odd Timing for Homecoming

Per an email I got today, Liberty has scheduled Homecoming for the weekend of 03-04 NOV 23. That seems rather late to me. I generally expect Homecoming in early to mid-OCT. Isn't that about what you guys generally see?

In any event, Liberty has scheduled LA Tech for Homecoming this year. There's also Stony Brook at Liberty in hockey, a bonfire with s'mores, an alumni tailgate, and a parade.

Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

SuperHornet wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:30 pm Odd Timing for Homecoming

Per an email I got today, Liberty has scheduled Homecoming for the weekend of 03-04 NOV 23. That seems rather late to me. I generally expect Homecoming in early to mid-OCT. Isn't that about what you guys generally see?
At UM it's generally late-Sept. to mid-Oct.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

Mvemjsunpx wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:08 am
SuperHornet wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:30 pm Odd Timing for Homecoming

At UM it's generally late-Sept. to mid-Oct.
Pretty much what I thought. Between the C-USA schedule and somebody crazy in the athletic department, I think the explanation is somewhere in there....