What is the Week 9 FBS Game of the Week?

All other college sports!

#2 Ohio St (7-0) (-15.5) @ #13 Penn State (6-1)
20%
#9 Oklahoma St (6-1) @ #22 Kansas St (5-2) (-1.5)
40%
#19 Kentucky (5-2) @ #3 Tennessee (7-0)
20%
#20 Cincinnati (6-1) @ UCF (5-2) (-1.5) (G5 Game of the Week)
20%

Total votes: 5

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Only 3 games between ranked teams this week. At 1st glance would say Ohio St @ Penn St, but went with Kentucky @ Tenn. Tenn had their win of the century over Bama followed by a bye week last week (vs UT Martin 65-24 lol). They have @ #1 UGA next week. Could this be a trap game for Tenn? Kentucky would maybe have a shot in Lexington, but probably not in Knoxville.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Re: What is the Week 9 FBS Game of the Week?

Post by SuperHornet »

The Louisiana-S. Miss game started all cray-cray. It opened with both teams throwing picks. After S. Miss picked the Rajun Cajuns', they drove the length of the field for 6...and that's ALL they got because the PAT was blocked and returned for the defensive 2. Then S. Miss exploded for two TDs in a row, opening the gap to 20-2. All in the first half of the first quarter! After a Louisiana field goal, the Louisiana QB was called for intentional grounding in the end zone, making it 22-5. Cray-cray, I say!

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.