Sporting News Top 25 FBS Quarterbacks

All other college sports!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Sporting News Top 25 FBS Quarterbacks

Post by SuperHornet »

It's not a good list this year. No Trevor Lawrences out there. I'm flabbergasted that Liberty's Malik Wilis only rates #16 on this list, given that many ranked ahead of him are only there based on which team they play for, particularly the guy following Lawrence. These guys haven't done much of anything yet...particularly #6 Kedon Slovis at U$C, who is 1-2 against Top 25 teams. And I'm not thrilled with Spencer Rattler at #1, either. #12 Grayson McCall at CCU ought to be higher, too, and he's only a rising sophomore. SMH....

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-fo ... c34xg8s/20

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: Sporting News Top 25 FBS Quarterbacks

Post by 89Hen »

Maybe it was the complete egg he laid when they played NC State. 13-32 with 3 INT's.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

They put us ahead of Ohio State...i'm happy.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SuperHornet wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:29 am It's not a good list this year. No Trevor Lawrences out there. I'm flabbergasted that Liberty's Malik Wilis only rates #16 on this list, given that many ranked ahead of him are only there based on which team they play for, particularly the guy following Lawrence. These guys haven't done much of anything yet...particularly #6 Kedon Slovis at U$C, who is 1-2 against Top 25 teams. And I'm not thrilled with Spencer Rattler at #1, either. #12 Grayson McCall at CCU ought to be higher, too, and he's only a rising sophomore. SMH....

The dude who's following Lawrence at Clemson is a stud - kid threw for almost 1,000 yards last year in two starts when Lawrence had the COVID, had 5 TD's with 0 INT's against Boston College and Notre Dame, and he rushed for a few more TD's. I won't argue that some guys get the hype just for the uniform they wear, but that's not the case with this guy, he has NFL written all over him in a couple of years (being almost 6'5" and 250 lbs doesn't hurt either).
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:23 pm
SuperHornet wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:29 am It's not a good list this year. No Trevor Lawrences out there. I'm flabbergasted that Liberty's Malik Wilis only rates #16 on this list, given that many ranked ahead of him are only there based on which team they play for, particularly the guy following Lawrence. These guys haven't done much of anything yet...particularly #6 Kedon Slovis at U$C, who is 1-2 against Top 25 teams. And I'm not thrilled with Spencer Rattler at #1, either. #12 Grayson McCall at CCU ought to be higher, too, and he's only a rising sophomore. SMH....

The dude who's following Lawrence at Clemson is a stud - kid threw for almost 1,000 yards last year in two starts when Lawrence had the COVID, had 5 TD's with 0 INT's against Boston College and Notre Dame, and he rushed for a few more TD's. I won't argue that some guys get the hype just for the uniform they wear, but that's not the case with this guy, he has NFL written all over him in a couple of years (being almost 6'5" and 250 lbs doesn't hurt either).
Not saying he doesn't deserve to be on the list but he could be a Cardale Jones type in the NFL if he jumps before he's ready.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm